Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Personal Confession To The Board

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo whatsup everyone,

I feel like sharing a part of myself to the forum and giving everyone some introspect on myself and this might be the underlying reason why I found this website. Hopefully someone can take a lesson from my life and avoid some of my old ways of thinking.

When I was in highschool I was distraught about the way everyone treated me. The everyone me treated like a joke. The guys would insult my manhood by saying im a virgin and the girls followed suite by treating me like I was sub-human because of how bad I let the guys destroy my reputation. I let them destroy my reputation because I was extremely shy and painfully honest, which is never a good combination in any social setting. So one day I said enough was enough and I decided I needed to get my sex life under wraps for me to ever get any respect from anyone. So late one night I entered into google.com's search engine the following phrase "How to get woman" and in a couple clicks this funny little phrase bought me to SoSuave.com.

When I first found this website I felt like I stumbled upon the holy grail reading everything from the website to the forum. Reading sosuave legends like Pook, Anti-dump and other legends whose name has faded into the electronic abyss, I felt invincible compared to the other guys at school. I had one of the most incredible confidence boosts I have ever had in my life. My confident presence was instant ly felt by some girls and they started to flirt with me. It started with one girl then her friend would flirt with me and her friend and her friend and so on. I was overjoyed, I saw it as how could I this short diezil muscle bound d!ck beatin bul(bul=boy for those that dont talk hood) like myself could get all these girls to like me and show interest in me, some of the girls who started to show some positive interest in me were considered some the best looking girls in the school. hahah, I felt like Neo from the matrix, I felt as if I could do nothing wrong and the world was mine for the taking. The guys felt my presence after that and they decided to do whatever they could to buckle my confidence. I was weak because I let them break my confidence:eek:. I figured my confidence must to have been false since it fleed me at the first sign of adversity.

"Now that I think about it, it wasnt the actual facts that I learned from this website that got me girls, it was the temporary assurance of myself that came from the website that gave me the confidence boost. In my case(since I cant speak from anyone else's perspective) I find that most of the things posted on the forum have very little real-life value and if you take what most of whats posted on this forum to heart it will do more harm than good in the long run. I find many of the good posts here have to be found like a diamond in the rough because you have to use what works for you and not blindly believe everything thats posted here."

When I came to my old self again I learned that the battle has nothing to do with women but it has everything to do with me. I learned what my tragic flaw in my life is and whats causing most of my problems in my life and when it comes to women. I learned I am one selfish son of a *****. I believe if I wasnt so damned selfish I would never have been shy or painfully honest. Lets face it shyness and selfishness are go hand in hand with eachother. Im learning more and more selfishness hinders me because it blinds me from whats really going on in life. Im trying to think more about whats going on outside of myself and from here on I guess I keep yall posted.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good realization, but just know that this site is all about things you can do to improve yourself which in turn, gives you more confidence. In addition, you know more than 98% of the guys out there do about game. Keep up the postive outlook about yourself, that just proves that you can do anything if you believe in yourself. I am on the same road myself and am learning to believe in myself more everyday.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being shy is the worst kind of vanity there is.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Free Game

Hell if they were opening the gates of hell by making fun of you, YOU should have released the demon my friend. Since they were making fun of you in a sexual harrassing way that left you the world to throw at them with out worring about repercutions. Why try to please or get in cool with ****ers that make fun of you?!!

Guys always try to feel bigger by belittling other guys no big deal really but when the girls got in on it owe man!!!

I would have looked at the first girl that said some dumb **** and said " I KNOW YOUR not a virgin, but even if you ****ed all of these guys... YOU might as well be. Why Don't you let me open you up and make you a woman!"

than grabed her hand walked off with her and ****ed the **** out of her in the copy room while sailing the bird at all those guys the whole way out of sight!!