Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My penny stock plays

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Welcome to the OTC. But what are you saying, that he should say where he exits every time? The point is to make money, people know what is going on. This isn't a charity. And you can always sell when you are comfortable with you gains, the fact that you are up 50% and want 150% and lose it all is really your own problem with greed. And yeah I've been there, but now I manage my risk and exit in time.
All I want from cordoncordon is to keep it real. Every time he posts a pump, I mean 'stock pick', I mean pump, I want him to disclose his connections with the penny stock pump and dumpers, and his initial position (price, date he got in, position size). So it is clear to everyone that he does have a conflict of interest.

Disclose your conflict of interest so other posters can take that into consideration. This is especially important in penny stocks where a couple of buyers can cause huge price increases in the stock.

Oxide, you are a grown man, you can do whatever you want. But you also deserve to know the facts before you act, so you can make an *informed* decision. You deserve transparency.

This is why guys get frustrated when a girl you date, later tells you something like: 'Oh by the way, I actually have a child.'

You scratch your head thinking: 'It would have been great to know that before we got serious, I deserved to know, I deserved transparency.'

Or an even more egregious example, after having sex with a girl, you later find out you contracted an STD. You confront her: 'You didn't disclose to me you had an STD.'

And she casually retorts: 'I didn't think it was important for you to know and it might have scared you off.'

Disclose conflicts of interest. Investing is not a game of monopoly. This is with real cold hard cash that you worked your butt off to make.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
All I want from cordoncordon is to keep it real. Every time he posts a pump, I mean 'stock pick', I mean pump, I want him to disclose his connections with the penny stock pump and dumpers, and his initial position (price, date he got in, position size). So it is clear to everyone that he does have a conflict of interest.

Disclose your conflict of interest so other posters can take that into consideration. This is especially important in penny stocks where a couple of buyers can cause huge price increases in the stock.

Oxide, you are a grown man, you can do whatever you want. But you also deserve to know the facts before you act, so you can make an *informed* decision. You deserve transparency.

This is why guys get frustrated when a girl you date, later tells you something like: 'Oh by the way, I actually have a child.'

You scratch your head thinking: 'It would have been great to know that before we got serious, I deserved to know, I deserved transparency.'

Or an even more egregious example, after having sex with a girl, you later find out you contracted an STD. You confront her: 'You didn't disclose to me you had an STD.'

And she casually retorts: 'I didn't think it was important for you to know and it might have scared you off.'

Disclose conflicts of interest. Investing is not a game of monopoly. This is with real cold hard cash that you worked your butt off to make.
Look, I'm about to go on vacation for the weekend, this seems like a lot of drama that is not needed.

This is a stock picking thread, I've given out some stock picks. Many are up many 100's in % points. A few didnt really move. Can't win them all. I'm not a paid promoter, I'm not a promoter period. If you want to play some picks, fine. If not, that's fine too. These are for the most part penny stocks, yes they are risky. But then again, the entire stock market is risky. Just look at the Dow and Nasdaq the past week. I'm down about $40,000 on the big board "safe" plays the past few days, and yet I'm UP on my penny plays during the same time period. Ive said it before, I feel safer in penny plays then big boards because they are not influenced by the overall markets like the Dow or Nasdaq plays are.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Look, I'm about to go on vacation for the weekend, this seems like a lot of drama that is not needed.
There is no drama, just disclose your positions and your conflicts of interest (connections with promoters). If you don't do so, it is tough for people to take you seriously.

cordoncordon said:
I'm down about $40,000 on the big board "safe" plays the past few days, and yet I'm UP on my penny plays during the same time period.
Of course you are down on the Nasdaq, NYSE stocks, because you have no edge. Your connections (thus your edge) are only with the pumpers and dumpers in penny stocks.

cordoncordon said:
Ive said it before, I feel safer in penny plays then big boards because they are not influenced by the overall markets like the Dow or Nasdaq plays are.
You feel safer in penny stocks because penny stocks are not influenced by the overall market, they are influenced more by the penny stock promoters you have an *in* with, that's why you feel more comfortable.

I expect full disclosure from you next time regarding your stock picks.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Of course you are down on the Nasdaq, NYSE stocks, because you have no edge. Your connections (thus your edge) are only with the pumpers and dumpers in penny stocks.
Im down in my big board plays this week because I am heavily invested in ARWR and MRNA, two nasdaq plays, as LONG term positions. But MRNA owes me NOTHING. I have made close to a million dollars on it in the past two years. I was the first one who was buying it at .20 2 years ago and talking about it on the boards. Went all they way past $4, and it will be a $20 company someday. I could lose every dime i have in it right now and still be way ahead on it. If you think I just trade penny stocks you are way of base. I traded for 8 years on the Chicago options exchange among others, have been trading since I was a kid. So you see, you are wrong again. Also, I made about $15,000 this week trading TSLA-another big board play, so again you are wrong. Care to talk some more?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TSLA in at 18 out 20 I think it's a penny stock down the line and it seems most agree.

Telling you guys, MVIS buy it up 2.70-2.80 it will be in 3+ very very soon.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Welcome to the OTC. But what are you saying, that he should say where he exits every time? The point is to make money, people know what is going on. This isn't a charity. And you can always sell when you are comfortable with you gains, the fact that you are up 50% and want 150% and lose it all is really your own problem with greed. And yeah I've been there, but now I manage my risk and exit in time.
+1. I'm with Oxide on this one - we all know Cordon is in the pick before us, but the penny play can be a win-win for everybody provided you aren't greedy...

I can't personally say I've made any money from Cordon's picks as I've invested in picks that went negative (VRAL, SNSS, and now MMRF it seems.) But for those negative picks, I was able to re-coop my losses with BRNZ...

Right now I only own MMRF at 0.18 when Cordon said it was a buy. I believe in the product, so I will only sell in the high 0.20's.

I'd love to hear your picks before you criticize Cordon for his. He's been pretty supportive of my "red situation" and has posted some great recent picks.

@ Cordon - Check your PM's, thanks!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Im down in my big board plays this week because I am heavily invested in ARWR and MRNA, two nasdaq plays, as LONG term positions. But MRNA owes me NOTHING. I have made close to a million dollars on it in the past two years. I was the first one who was buying it at .20 2 years ago and talking about it on the boards. Went all they way past $4, and it will be a $20 company someday. I could lose every dime i have in it right now and still be way ahead on it. If you think I just trade penny stocks you are way of base.
Then why such a focus on pennies?

cordoncordon said:
I traded for 8 years on the Chicago options exchange among others, have been trading since I was a kid. So you see, you are wrong again.
There is a reason why you are no longer trading on the Chicago Options Exchange.

cordoncordon said:
Also, I made about $15,000 this week trading TSLA-another big board play, so again you are wrong. Care to talk some more?
If you are making money off of big board plays, then recommend those picks, instead of pushing these illiquid pennies on others.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Trader, you do keep stating the obvious. It is obvious Cordon has an edge, he has built relationships and has developed skill sets in penny plays because he has been trading since he was a kid, as he has said numerous times.

It is also obvious, and repeatedly stated by Cordon, that penny plays are VERY risky.

These are obvious things.

It is also obvious that Cordon isn't going to spell everything out for you. Not only because, well, why would he, but also because I don't think Cordon is really very good at spelling things out and teaching people how to walk, think, and act like he does. He can't teach you instinct. Or do all of your research for you. Not to mention, getting in certain plays, he might not even know what the best eject point is. It is about refining your own risk set and instinct, and doing your own research on when to get out. Seems Oxide is learning that now.

You want him to hold your hand, teach you how to walk, give you step by step, AND all of his secrets. Which I don't think are even so secret. (It's really just all research and speculation, and keeping your ear to the pavement, with a combination of cashing in some profits here and there.)

I don't even like Cordon, but I can tell you are asking for too much.

Either don't play pennies because they are risky.

Or play pennies, and know they are risky.

For what it's worth, I have wanted to know how to day trade for along time now. I just straight up jumped in a few months ago, and it was either sink or swim.

I got into MMRF, because I followed up on some things I read here, and now I solidly believe the company is going places. I haven't made or lost anything in it yet. Well that's a lie. I made a nice amount, but it went back down. I also got into RNWF, which made me an immediate 150%, but now I am down a little. I haven't lost money though, because I haven't sold, and feel it will go high again. This time maybe i won't be so greedy! And I got into AVNA over a month ago. Have doubled my investment there.

Not bad for a rookie.

Give it a try, or just let it go. I don't think that Cordon is pumping and dumping any more than the next guy.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
OK, Trader, you do keep stating the obvious. It is obvious Cordon has an edge, he has built relationships and has developed skill sets in penny plays because he has been trading since he was a kid, as he has said numerous times.

It is also obvious, and repeatedly stated by Cordon, that penny plays are VERY risky.

These are obvious things.

It is also obvious that Cordon isn't going to spell everything out for you. Not only because, well, why would he, but also because I don't think Cordon is really very good at spelling things out and teaching people how to walk, think, and act like he does. He can't teach you instinct. Or do all of your research for you. Not to mention, getting in certain plays, he might not even know what the best eject point is. It is about refining your own risk set and instinct, and doing your own research on when to get out. Seems Oxide is learning that now.

You want him to hold your hand, teach you how to walk, give you step by step, AND all of his secrets. Which I don't think are even so secret. (It's really just all research and speculation, and keeping your ear to the pavement, with a combination of cashing in some profits here and there.)

I don't even like Cordon, but I can tell you are asking for too much.

Either don't play pennies because they are risky.

Or play pennies, and know they are risky.

For what it's worth, I have wanted to know how to day trade for along time now. I just straight up jumped in a few months ago, and it was either sink or swim.

I got into MMRF, because I followed up on some things I read here, and now I solidly believe the company is going places. I haven't made or lost anything in it yet. Well that's a lie. I made a nice amount, but it went back down. I also got into RNWF, which made me an immediate 150%, but now I am down a little. I haven't lost money though, because I haven't sold, and feel it will go high again. This time maybe i won't be so greedy! And I got into AVNA over a month ago. Have doubled my investment there.

Not bad for a rookie.

Give it a try, or just let it go. I don't think that Cordon is pumping and dumping any more than the next guy.
Iqqi, wow long time no talk. Thanks for making it clear you don't like me haha. For the record, I don't care for you either. :eek:

As far as you trading, learn to take profits, especially with penny stocks as most are short term trades only. MMRF you for sure should have sold some. I think I even posted on Ihub that I had sold in the low .30"s. Best way is when your stock goes up, sell enough to cover your initial investment, and then if you still want to have shares, ride the rest since they are now all freebies.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Skill-set? Far from it. It is a simple pump and dump. cordoncordon has connections with the pumpers and dumpers.

All I want cordoncordon to admit is that he is pumping and dumping and he is just trying to use you to jack up the price.

Notice how he trades other big cap stocks, but he never recommends them. Why? Because you can't pump a stock that trades $1 billion in notional value, your little 100 share order does nothing to jack up the price of the stock. You can easily pump up a penny stock where the notional value of the daily volume is only $50,000.

All I want cordoncordon to do is to OWN it, that he is using you guys to pump so he can later DUMP his shares on bagholders. OWN IT.

Getting cordoncordon to own it, is like getting an AFC to admit he is an AFC, or getting a slut to admit it, it's almost impossible.

Cordoncordon, you are free to give out recs, but just keep it real. I'm calling a spade a spade.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
The point is to make money, people know what is going on. This isn't a charity. And you can always sell when you are comfortable with you gains, the fact that you are up 50% and want 150% and lose it all is really your own problem with greed. And yeah I've been there, but now I manage my risk and exit in time.
Oxide said:
It is all about the chain... you want to be closest to the source, with each chain link your % returns are going to be smaller, until the very last link that holds the bag

that doesn't mean you can't come on a stock that is alerted (and of course bought up somewhat) and ride it until it's time to bail.
I agree. The problem is people who know a bit about trading know this but the average SS poster does not. Then again, if you are foolish enough to 'invest' money in a penny stock based on hearsay on a forum about getting girls, then you and your money are soon to part.

Axcell said:
+1. I'm with Oxide on this one - we all know Cordon is in the pick before us, but the penny play can be a win-win for everybody provided you aren't greedy...
I agree with Oxide too, with your point that if you aren't greedy it is possible to make a profit... but it is FAR from win-win for everyone. The people who get in last gets screwed or have no one to sell to when the stock starts to plummet. Basically it is just a pyramid scheme with stocks..

Axcell said:
I'd love to hear your picks before you criticize Cordon for his. He's been pretty supportive of my "red situation" and has posted some great recent picks.
Trader is not criticizing CC's picks but his ethics...

iqqi said:
I agree, it is not his responsibility to tell you when to get in or out or whether he is involved in the play or not. He is not a spokesperson or a company, he is just an individual. To me, holding him responsible is like holding the bartender responsible for 'overserving' a patron. You cannot absolve yourself from responsibility if you make ill-thought decision.

Good luck with your trading Iqqi. Have you read any books on trading? Also, in my experiences, if you ever find yourself hoping a stock will go back up after it has made a run and given it back, you are usually on the wrong side of the bet. The first loss is always the smallest...

Trader said:
Skill-set? Far from it. It is a simple pump and dump. cordoncordon has connections with the pumpers and dumpers.

All I want cordoncordon to admit is that he is pumping and dumping and he is just trying to use you to jack up the price.
Whether CC admits he is a P&D won't change anything in the cycle. Smart traders steer clear or flip the P&D for quick profits and the rest usually get lucky or shafted. I can't quite grasp why you are so frustrated with CC's tactics as it is the general nature of a good deal of penny/sub-penny stocks.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Whether CC admits he is a P&D won't change anything in the cycle. Smart traders steer clear or flip the P&D for quick profits and the rest usually get lucky or shafted. I can't quite grasp why you are so frustrated with CC's tactics as it is the general nature of a good deal of penny/sub-penny stocks.
Exactly. It's the name of the game. I personally like hearing Cordon's stock picks because they usually go up. I find it to be a great sign when I am in a stock already, and then Cordon shows up on SS mentioning later. That means it is about to go POW, and maybe I can even get out before he does. ;)

It's not his fault if you don't get out before it tanks. And I can't tell you how speculative it is on WHEN to do so either. For him, and for anyone else.

macallik said:
Good luck with your trading Iqqi. Have you read any books on trading? Also, in my experiences, if you ever find yourself hoping a stock will go back up after it has made a run and given it back, you are usually on the wrong side of the bet. The first loss is always the smallest...
I've browsed some books, but most of my learning comes the hard way. :D

Heck, I am finding that is a GREAT way to learn, AND I am making some money. I should be keeping track of how I make my picks, but I haven't been, and that sucks because everyone I have picked has definitely been a winner. At least initially. I credit my beginner's luck to instinct, but I am getting better with knowledge and experience as well.

I am even right now on MMRF, and still feel like it will be a good play. I am over 100% in AVNA, and deciding on getting out or not. I am kind of greedy, it's my downfall. And I took a very nice profit on RNWF, then was super upset when it went WAY higher, and got back in, and now am down all of it almost. But "all of it" is pretty much mostly profit from the first time I jumped in. I really think it will go back up, as it has been such a roller coaster play this year.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, good one

Next time you should name it "Wanna lose all your money on a stock play?" thread

and don't give me this nonsense about the stock being up from where you called it, it's not. gullible folks waiting for the .30 haha right

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
lol, good one

Next time you should name it "Wanna lose all your money on a stock play?" thread

and don't give me this nonsense about the stock being up from where you called it, it's not. gullible folks waiting for the .30 haha right
Don't bother posting

Just revisit this thread in one year's time and ask each poster for their P&L on pennies - that will provide much more entertainment

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Don't bother posting

Just revisit this thread in one year's time and ask each poster for their P&L on pennies - that will provide much more entertainment

Cordon = +99999% front loaded another million

rest: broke

Is that what your magic ball said too? :whistle:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I gave AVNA out around .06-.07 and it hit .13 a few days later.

BTW I was a buyer today between .07-.08. Bought around 200 K shares.

Those of you that are critical, please feel free to post your picks AT ANY TIME.

OR you can shut it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Actually I gave AVNA out around .06-.07 and it hit .13 a few days later.

BTW I was a buyer today between .07-.08. Bought around 200 K shares.
Show your trade execution that you bought 200,000 shares.

cordoncordon said:
Those of you that are critical, please feel free to post your picks AT ANY TIME.

OR you can shut it.
Nice try. This thread is about your picks.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Cordon = +99999% front loaded another million

rest: broke

Is that what your magic ball said too? :whistle:
Well lets see, here are your two picks the last few months>
Amazing said:
I almost don't want to give this one since I haven't gotten in myself yet, was watching today, but

PSBC

looking to pull back to about 1.2-1.3

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=PSBC&p=D&b=5&g=0&i=p89895342918&a=163882264&r=5627
PSBC is ONLY down about 80% since you made it, from the $1's when you made it to the .20's in a couple months, maybe the worse single call of all time....and this one>>

Amazing said:
GMCR, just did a 3-1 split.

Buy all you can out of it, it will go up to 90 like stocks do after splits.

I have had this since 30's, this company is a monster.

notice how the other thread was locked when things turned sour...lol so obvious.
Oh, just down another 40% or so.

As a stock picker, you make a GREAT baseball player.

Those may be the two worst picks of all time.

Please...post some more. :) I want to know what to short.