Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My penny stock plays

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
Whoah.... I'm down 10% right now... and I got in this morning as early as anybody could have gone in.
If this dips another 10% I am out.

People who jump in head first get said head busted usually.

Patience, and smart buying is the key

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
they are just about done. This has been going on for over a year and they just came to an agreement to resolve tracknet and sale some of their properties to MID which is their parent company.

There were some very unique situtations that drove them into bankrupckpy, mainly the slots situtation.. they over paid for some properities thinking (being told) that they would be allowed a slots liscenses, at lone star park, remington, portland meadows, thrisitledowns, pimplico and laurel. after they were not allowed to get slots in any of these states, they started hermerging money. portland is a no go, they have sold remington and lone star to the indian tribes for a profit (the indian tribs are allowed to run slots at both, magna wasn't), thistledowns just cleared way as of yesterday, pass a bill to allow slots at their track but this is a day late and a dollar short as magna sold them, in auction to harrah's for 43 million, who now in turn, gets to install slots.

pimlico and laurel will both have slots in the next year and a half. one should have them within the next 9 months (laurel).

they no longer have lone star or remington on the books, and laurel and pimlico will be profitable. santa anita and gulstream never really had a problem at least holding even, and gulfstream has slots now, and now that hollywood park is being torn down, santa anita will get to race from teh end of december until the middle of july instead of the middle of april, which will mean more money for them.

there has been alot of reasons why they have not trurned a profit, all of which is slowly being fixed out.

magna isn't going anywhere.
I dont know if you are totally understanding me, reread my first response to you, and look at option B-that is what you want to do. Because at some point in the VERY near future, the STOCK SYMBOL known as MECAQ will go to 0 and will cease to exist. That is because in the BK, the creditors and bond holders will all get paid first, and there will be no money left for the stockholders. Yes the company will still be in existence, but the present stock known as MECAQ will not. So if you buy it now, there is a 99.999999999999% chance, no make it 100% chance, that your money will be COMPLETELY gone in the very near future.

What you want to do is wait until the reorganization is complete. The company then will stop the trading on MECAQ-it will be at 0, they will issue NEW stock, under a NEW symbol-lets say MAGA for example, probably around $20 a share or so, and THEN you can go ahead and buy the stock. But the present day holders of MECAQ, if they hold onto it until this happens, will have their stock value at $0 very soon.

Hey if you want to buy now go ahead, just be ready to have no cash in the near future.

Last edited:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
People who jump in head first get said head busted usually.

Patience, and smart buying is the key
Meh, even if you got in now you would still have gotten your head busted.
I got out with minimal losses, thank god... doesn't seem like AVNA is going anywhere.

MMRF gave some great guidance (at least that is what I thought) about 12 hours ago and I was expecting a price increase at the bell, but there is no volume... nothing is pushing this thing. Maybe later today we will see something. I'm going to hold onto MMRF at 0.18.

I'll keep my eyes open for some new picks, I haven't been lucky with the ones I have chosen to put money into apart from BRNZ.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
I'll keep my eyes open for some new picks, I haven't been lucky with the ones I have chosen to put money into apart from BRNZ.
Interesting word choice: 'I haven't been lucky'

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Interesting word choice: 'I haven't been lucky'
Manipulation is greatly responsible for many runs in penny stocks.
Most OTC stocks wouldn't even move if not for promos... don't you agree? How many people those promos reach is not known, it's entirely based on "luck."

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
Manipulation is greatly responsible for many runs in penny stocks.
Most OTC stocks wouldn't even move if not for promos... don't you agree?
Agreed

Axcell said:
How many people those promos reach is not known, it's entirely based on "luck."
Agreed.

But then the logical question becomes: why are you playing this penny stock game if it is just based on luck? You might as well have more fun by going to Vegas and betting it all on red.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
Meh, even if you got in now you would still have gotten your head busted.
I got out with minimal losses, thank god... doesn't seem like AVNA is going anywhere.

MMRF gave some great guidance (at least that is what I thought) about 12 hours ago and I was expecting a price increase at the bell, but there is no volume... nothing is pushing this thing. Maybe later today we will see something. I'm going to hold onto MMRF at 0.18.

Ummm AVNA up nice today and up about 70% since I posted it here. You prematurely e sell uated.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Agreed

Agreed.

But then the logical question becomes: why are you playing this penny stock game if it is just based on luck? You might as well have more fun by going to Vegas and betting it all on red.
Some people have inside info on promos that have been successful in the past and know which stocks will go green based on that promo's success in the past.
My odds become better...

cordoncordon said:
Ummm AVNA up nice today and up about 70% since I posted it here. You prematurely e sell uated.
You're right, I panicked when I saw it continuously dropping and than suddenly today it went up quite a bit. Grats.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
Some people have inside info on promos that have been successful in the past and know which stocks will go green based on that promo's success in the past.
My odds become better...
Exactly, which is why my initial point stands. Only trade penny stocks if you have an *in* with company management or the pool of pump and dumpers - a la cordoncordon.

I can proudly say to cordoncordon and his group of *pool operators* that I win.

I win, by refusing to play their game. They cannot even extract one penny from me.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Exactly, which is why my initial point stands. Only trade penny stocks if you have an *in* with company management or the pool of pump and dumpers - a la cordoncordon.

I can proudly say to cordoncordon and his group of *pool operators* that I win.

I win, by refusing to play their game. They cannot even extract one penny from me.
Whatever makes you happy! Keep on complaining...and I'll keep on banking.

You've been complaining about my plays and *****ing about me since the get go. Tell me, Mr. great stock trader...how much coin have you banked in the past 6 months? Give us some picks!

And btw, I don't have an "in" with any company. Last thing I want to do is talk to these ceo's. They only tell you what you want to hear.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big boards are dangerous and suck right now, unless you are great at reading the market and going for 1-2% scalps.

I hear very scary scenarios, SPY at 860? shiiet

I am playing pennies out of big boards completely, loading up MVIS when it hits 2.80 for a channel back to 3.4+ within a few weeks imo.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
cordoncordon said:
And btw, I don't have an "in" with any company. Last thing I want to do is talk to these ceo's. They only tell you what you want to hear.
You have an *in* with the pool of pumpers and dumpers, by your own admission in the following quote

cordoncordon said:
FYI a penny play some may be interested in is BRNZ. CEO is an ex president at walmart, and they have some interesting products starting up. So its a legit company. Hearing a big push to get it close to $1.50 is coming VERY soon.
Who is telling you a *big push* is coming soon? Must be the pool operators which you have an *in* with, unless you are just basing that *big push* off of reading the Yahoo message boards, which would be pretty lame.

cordoncordon said:
You've been complaining about my plays and *****ing about me since the get go. Tell me, Mr. great stock trader...how much coin have you banked in the past 6 months? Give us some picks!
I don't give out picks, and certainly not to you. Doling out picks does not benefit me at all.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
You have an *in* with the pool of pumpers and dumpers, by your own admission in the following quote

Who is telling you a *big push* is coming soon? Must be the pool operators which you have an *in* with, unless you are just basing that *big push* off of reading the Yahoo message boards, which would be pretty lame.

I don't give out picks, and certainly not to you. Doling out picks does not benefit me at all.
LOL too funny. Me thinks you are a guy playing with a few hundred dollars trying to act like Mr. above it all. I've read some of your other posts. You really have no idea what you are talking about. I have proven you wrong time and time.....and time again!

Carry on!

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
LOL too funny. Me thinks you are a guy playing with a few hundred dollars trying to act like Mr. above it all. I've read some of your other posts. You really have no idea what you are talking about. I have proven you wrong time and time.....and time again!

Carry on!
You are a punting chump. Pure and simple.

As for a pick, I told you the top was in just to proove to the naive I am not talking sh*t, but I'm a "Wall st Kid".

You are a complete and utter idiot, using a message board for your ego, playing penny dreadfuls! I've got mates who work for Hedge Funds who play pennies, but they work an order flow, they know a lot more info than you do and they have a solid plan!

Of course, I will convice nobody, because message boards are full of hopefulls with little effort and little clue (check out the breakout threads in most trading/stock forums)!

Too bad for the suckers buying these 'tips'!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on Gaucho, get those hedge fund "friends" of yours to give us a couple of pennies they will run... let's see what you got.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
You are a punting chump. Pure and simple.

As for a pick, I told you the top was in just to proove to the naive I am not talking sh*t, but I'm a "Wall st Kid".

You are a complete and utter idiot, using a message board for your ego, playing penny dreadfuls! I've got mates who work for Hedge Funds who play pennies, but they work an order flow, they know a lot more info than you do and they have a solid plan!

Of course, I will convice nobody, because message boards are full of hopefulls with little effort and little clue (check out the breakout threads in most trading/stock forums)!

Too bad for the suckers buying these 'tips'!
Well lets see, as far as your "at the top call", the Dow went up around a 1000 after that call. Nice one. Not lol. I'll make you a bet, I say the Dow is near 12,000 end of the year, you say it will be closer to 8 k right? Ill even put my money where my mouth is, lets bet $5000.

So far I've given out 3 main tips on this board. MMRF went from .09 to .36...thats 400%. BRNZ at .75, went to $1.75 a week later, thats around 150%, and now AVNA at .06, and today it closed at .112 for around 80% and it still has much much more to go. During that time, I banked around $300 K on MMRF, and around $95 K on BRNZ. I've about doubled my initial investment of $50 k on AVNA so far. Thats about $450,000 profit on those 3 stocks alone the past few months. I dont even want to tell you the amount Ive made on MRNA and ARWR the past 6 months.

So, have much have you made playing your spreads and hedges Mr big shot? Have much have your buddies made? I can promise you Ive made more than you and all of your buds put together. I know guys like you. Punks in your suits, working at a hedge fund, who like to throw around fancy phrases and sentences, trying to act like a manly man. Meanwhile you dont know a thing about REAL trading. Ive said it before, you are book smart, but you dont know jack about how to trade for yourself, with your OWN cash. You're a Boiler Room wannabee, and you aren't even close to being that.

I've given out 3 main plays, all up huge %'s. I havent seen you give out sh!t.

So honestly...shut the Fvck up kid.

In edit: Arent you from Australia? Do they even have a stock market there? What do you trade, aboringinal necklaces? Get the Fvck outta here.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
Some people have inside info on promos that have been successful in the past and know which stocks will go green based on that promo's success in the past. My odds become better...
Do you have inside information to these stock promotions? I sure don't. Which is why I refuse to play the penny stock game - guys like cordoncordon have an advantage in pennies, cause they know who is promoting and when they will stop promoting. I don't. I have no edge. Therefore I do the smart thing and refuse to play their game.

This is the same reason why I refuse to play poker with Phil Hellmuth. He is infinitely times more knowledgable about the game than I am. I would simply be giving my money away for free if I were to play with him.

Trader said:
My point is simple and uncontroversial. Only trade if you have an edge. If other players like cordoncordon have an edge in penny stocks, such as dialoguing with management or the penny stock manipulators, he has an edge, and you don't. This informational asymmetry makes this a losers game for you and me.

cordoncordon said:
You definitely did claim to talk to CEOs in your other post

cordoncordon said:
Regarding HTLJ, I talked to the ceo today and there is a board member who was recently let go that is selling his shares. He and the company are not on good terms. Probably around 300,000 or so left for him to sell. Arrangements are trying to be made to buy all of them at once from this guy in a private placement. As soon as these shares are snapped up, it should run like the wind.
So which post of yours should I believe?

By the way, you definitely do have an *in* with the penny stock promoters, you acknowledged it yourself

cordoncordon said:
What I am hearing with VRAL is basically this:

1. A massive stealth promo, similar to the one that just ran TELK, is rumored to be starting. These are promos that fly under the radar and involve BUYING, not selling of stock. They arent used to dilute, as the people involved buy on the open market and trade with that. This type of promo will be used simply to take the stock higher, ala TELK the past week-even though you have heard nothing about it Smiley. (unless you were paying attention lol)

Another post where cordoncordon shows off his contacts and coordination with the penny stock pumpers and dumpers

cordoncordon said:
You must be a penny stock chaser fan. Both of those stocks you mentioned have been heavily promoted by them recently. I try and stay away from stocks AFTER they have been promoted, though I know the guy who is now trying to keep IDCN up, good guy, and we will see if he is successful. I know he is on vacation this week which is probably why it is down. Penny stock chaser has been hot since last year, though they are starting to lose some of their luster. Ive worked with them on a couple of stocks. (emphasis mine)
Of course you don't buy stocks after they have been promoted - that's so passe. That is for guys like Axcell and Oxide. You get in on the ground floor BEFORE the promotion starts.

You also acknowledge working with "penny stock chaser fan" on a "couple of stocks."

cordoncordon said:
FYI a penny play some may be interested in is BRNZ. CEO is an ex president at walmart, and they have some interesting products starting up. So its a legit company. Hearing a big push to get it close to $1.50 is coming VERY soon.
cordoncordon hears that a big push is coming soon, who is going to push the stock? of course it is the penny stock promoters he has connections with

cordoncordon said:
With all your connections, of course you are making bank off of penny stocks.

But I will tell you exactly how much coin I have banked off of pennies in the last 6 months:

Zero.

Absolutely nothing.

If I were to have actually traded pennies and made money, now that would just be weird, considering I have no connections, no edge, no NOTHING.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader, you are looking at the two ends.

It is all about the chain... you want to be closest to the source, with each chain link your % returns are going to be smaller, until the very last link that holds the bag

that doesn't mean you can't come on a stock that is alerted (and of course bought up somewhat) and ride it until it's time to bail.

If you just bought and held for 50% you'd be about 200-250% on cordon's picks so far save a few imo.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Trader, you are looking at the two ends.

It is all about the chain... you want to be closest to the source, with each chain link your % returns are going to be smaller, until the very last link that holds the bag

that doesn't mean you can't come on a stock that is alerted (and of course bought up somewhat) and ride it until it's time to bail.

If you just bought and held for 50% you'd be about 200-250% on cordon's picks so far save a few imo.
You are invoking the greater fool theory: yes I am a fool for getting in on cordoncordon's POS penny stocks, but I am banking on even greater fools to come in after me.

It works.

Until it doesn't. You end up holding too long and all the greater fools are already gone, and you are the only fool left. Again, cordoncordon is free to do whatever he wants. You are free to do whatever you want.

All I want cordoncordon to do is admit straight up that he is playing you as the greater fool. He and his pool promoters are already long the POS and they are just using you to drive up the price further. He gets out FIRST without notifying you, leaving you holding the bag.

Cordoncordon, admit this simple truth and I am done with this thread.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
You are invoking the greater fool theory: yes I am a fool for getting in on cordoncordon's POS penny stocks, but I am banking on even greater fools to come in after me.

It works.

Until it doesn't. You end up holding too long and all the greater fools are already gone, and you are the only fool left. Again, cordoncordon is free to do whatever he wants. You are free to do whatever you want.

All I want cordoncordon to do is admit straight up that he is playing you as the greater fool. He and his pool promoters are already long the POS and they are just using you to drive up the price further. He gets out FIRST without notifying you, leaving you holding the bag.

Cordoncordon, admit this simple truth and I am done with this thread.

Welcome to the OTC. But what are you saying, that he should say where he exits every time? The point is to make money, people know what is going on. This isn't a charity. And you can always sell when you are comfortable with you gains, the fact that you are up 50% and want 150% and lose it all is really your own problem with greed. And yeah I've been there, but now I manage my risk and exit in time.