Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My penny stock plays

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRZN now up 70% since my call last week.

I rec buying MMRF here, great news today and some MAJOR news expected.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
BRZN now up 70% since my call last week.

I rec buying MMRF here, great news today and some MAJOR news expected.
MMRF closed at the high of day, BRNZ closed near the HOD. MMMRF will move this week guys, strong buy rec. :)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone who likes to do DD check out posts on Investor Hub MMRF board. We are looking for CEO to give guidance any day now and when it comes, given the large deals and revenues, and small expenses, this one should rocket. I'd say anything under 21-22 is very very safe. Could be even 25 if CEO shows us the big number!

In a year there is almost nothing that should stop this company from being a dollar stock and more.

yoitsj

Reaction score
hey, i'm wondering how do i start playing penny stocks. I want to gain experience in stock starting with penny stock, who knows maybe i can make a little profit, PM me or reply in the thread if you want.. i'll be here waiting for advice =)

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
anyone who likes to do DD check out posts on Investor Hub MMRF board. We are looking for CEO to give guidance any day now and when it comes, given the large deals and revenues, and small expenses, this one should rocket. I'd say anything under 21-22 is very very safe. Could be even 25 if CEO shows us the big number!

In a year there is almost nothing that should stop this company from being a dollar stock and more.
MMMRF opened pretty low... 0.18. Let's see what happens, if I see things picking up I'm going in.

yoitsj

Reaction score
yoitsj said:
hey, i'm wondering how do i start playing penny stocks. I want to gain experience in stock starting with penny stock, who knows maybe i can make a little profit, PM me or reply in the thread if you want.. i'll be here waiting for advice =)
bumpity bump, =]

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
MMRF closed at the high of day, BRNZ closed near the HOD. MMMRF will move this week guys, strong buy rec. :)
Okay Cordon I'm in @ 0.18!

yoitsj

Reaction score
So i use an online stockbroker by signing up. Like e-trade? Come on guys.. any help is appreciated..

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:

Except when GE ends up dominating that business, their medical records platform is lightyears ahead of everyone else. I'm not saying MMRF couldn't be a good flip, but at .25 you'll need some serious capital (like what cordon has) to get enough inventory to make any money. I think MMRF could be a strong flip play, but I have found what I think are much more lucrative investments. I own tech stocks and a couple SEVERELY undervalued gold miners, I'm telling you when these cheap gold mines start producing (T-minus one year) those stocks are going to absolutely EXPLODE! I'm also looking at some "green energy" startups that I believe in.

I tell you, I am also saving every dollar I get my hands on now and I am going to be watching BP. Most of the analysts on tv are calling $20 a strong bottom for BP, but I see it going WAY under that- they haven't even begun to face the music for this catastrophe yet. It's trading at $29 and some change already! They have to issue a $20B debt offering for the basic cleanup fund, by the time they put it on the market they will have a C credit rating and that huge bond pool will drag the stock down IN ADDITION to the additional money they will be out of pocket, the bad PR, lawsuit judgments, etc.

HOWEVER, I think BP will be able to get through this thing without liquidating too many assets, I think their cash, borrowing power, and the British government will pull them through it. If I see BP trading at $2 a year from how, I will buy that all day long.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yoitsj said:
So i use an online stockbroker by signing up. Like e-trade? Come on guys.. any help is appreciated..
Yes and no. You don't want Etrade, they tax the hell out of you and restrict your trading greatly. Same for TDA and Scottrade. IMO, Zecco is the best one out there; they charge a straight-up, one time $4.50 fee for all trades (lowest in the biz) and they don't restrict your options. You setup your trading account, you link your checking account to the trade account (takes 3 days) and then you transfer funds to the brokerage from your bank. Here's a tip: If you originate the funding transfer from the trade account, it will take an additional 2-3 days for the funds to clear and post to your account. This is ok if you aren't pressed to get into a stock, but if you want to get funded immediately, you can initiate the transfer from your bank and it will post the same day. However, most banks charge a fee for wire transactions; my bank charges $20 so I just make one big transfer at a time.

InvestorsHub is a good place to find stocks, see what DD others have already done on them, and then ALWAYS do your own DD and invest based on what YOU believe.

yoitsj

Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Yes and no. You don't want Etrade, they tax the hell out of you and restrict your trading greatly. Same for TDA and Scottrade. IMO, Zecco is the best one out there; they charge a straight-up, one time $4.50 fee for all trades (lowest in the biz) and they don't restrict your options. You setup your trading account, you link your checking account to the trade account (takes 3 days) and then you transfer funds to the brokerage from your bank. Here's a tip: If you originate the funding transfer from the trade account, it will take an additional 2-3 days for the funds to clear and post to your account. This is ok if you aren't pressed to get into a stock, but if you want to get funded immediately, you can initiate the transfer from your bank and it will post the same day. However, most banks charge a fee for wire transactions; my bank charges $20 so I just make one big transfer at a time.

InvestorsHub is a good place to find stocks, see what DD others have already done on them, and then ALWAYS do your own DD and invest based on what YOU believe.
thank you for the advice man, it's very much appreciated.
i'm just a young kid trying out, maybe making abit of money on the way =) 18yrs haha, again much appreciated i'll stick around this thread for the info n stock advice when i get going

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:

The guys at the Yahoo board seem to believe otherwise... I hope they are wrong though.

Good luck to all!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys get ready I have the next stock that is going to be run by the same group that did BRNZ. And BRNZ went from .60 t0 $1.70 in a week. :) Give it out in the next day or so.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not a penny stock guy but this does seem like a lot of fun. good luck!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Guys get ready I have the next stock that is going to be run by the same group that did BRNZ. And BRNZ went from .60 t0 $1.70 in a week. :) Give it out in the next day or so.
AVNA. :)

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cordon, how do you feel about MMRF?
I'm in at 0.18....

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Whoah.... I'm down 10% right now... and I got in this morning as early as anybody could have gone in.
If this dips another 10% I am out.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm thinking very hard about buying quite a bit of MECAQ stock. I own some stock in churchill downs inc and thinking about cashing that in, I think thev'e pretty much peeked.

i know just about everything there is to know about this company. They are about to after years and broken promises, about to finally get slots at 2 of their tracks in the next year or so which will make 2 of their tracks that could not touch a profit, profitable. Also, gulfstream park is expanding the court area becuase of all of the new people who want to view the attractions. Santa Anita park is my only real worry, but from a very long term perspective, I think that MID has the right frame of mind and in the end will be the best of the big three horse racing compaines.

PEN national is about to put in a bid to control the slots at all the NYRA tracks which they will probably make their stock spike, but they won't get it, it will go to AGC as it did last time if it goes to anyone at all. This is a 10 year thing now.

Outside of the Kentucky derby, CID can't get anyone to run at their tracfk and the state of Kentucky won't approve slots so they are losing horses to neighboring states, Calder is a dump and arlington park is down 31%... CID just aren't really horse people and Kentucky isn't budging on the slots issue, at all (and honestly, they shouldn't). CID has threatened to shut arlington park down if they can't get slots there. and they won't.

for all the bellyhooing people give magna, they still own the two trackst hat everyone wants to run at.. gulfstream park and santa anita. Also Santa anita has been losing horses, good ones to the east coast, and when you lose horses, good ones, like kentucky derby horses, people dont' come out, when peole dont' come out, handle goes down, they have been losing horses beucase of the track surface, which no one really likes. it's being yanked up at the end of next year, and they are replacing it with dirt, which is what everyone wants. this was confirmed on the 22nd of this month. Once the CHRB and magna are on the same page, and allows magna to do some things that they want to do, and also, when hollywood park gets tore down which should hapepn in the next 2 years, this stock WILL go up it's just a matter of how much. But this is something i plan on holding on to for a while.

i made a pretty penny on the CID stock but it's time to say goodbye, just don't see it getting any higher, in fact i see it losing value, espically after the arlington meet is over and it is realized how much money was lost there

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i'm thinking very hard about buying quite a bit of MECAQ stock. I own some stock in churchill downs inc and thinking about cashing that in, I think thev'e pretty much peeked.

i know just about everything there is to know about this company. They are about to after years and broken promises, about to finally get slots at 2 of their tracks in the next year or so which will make 2 of their tracks that could not touch a profit, profitable. Also, gulfstream park is expanding the court area becuase of all of the new people who want to view the attractions. Santa Anita park is my only real worry, but from a very long term perspective, I think that MID has the right frame of mind and in the end will be the best of the big three horse racing compaines.

PEN national is about to put in a bid to control the slots at all the NYRA tracks which they will probably make their stock spike, but they won't get it, it will go to AGC as it did last time if it goes to anyone at all. This is a 10 year thing now.

Outside of the Kentucky derby, CID can't get anyone to run at their tracfk and the state of Kentucky won't approve slots so they are losing horses to neighboring states, Calder is a dump and arlington park is down 31%... CID just aren't really horse people and Kentucky isn't budging on the slots issue, at all (and honestly, they shouldn't). CID has threatened to shut arlington park down if they can't get slots there. and they won't.

for all the bellyhooing people give magna, they still own the two trackst hat everyone wants to run at.. gulfstream park and santa anita. Also Santa anita has been losing horses, good ones to the east coast, and when you lose horses, good ones, like kentucky derby horses, people dont' come out, when peole dont' come out, handle goes down, they have been losing horses beucase of the track surface, which no one really likes. it's being yanked up at the end of next year, and they are replacing it with dirt, which is what everyone wants. this was confirmed on the 22nd of this month. Once the CHRB and magna are on the same page, and allows magna to do some things that they want to do, and also, when hollywood park gets tore down which should hapepn in the next 2 years, this stock WILL go up it's just a matter of how much. But this is something i plan on holding on to for a while.

i made a pretty penny on the CID stock but it's time to say goodbye, just don't see it getting any higher, in fact i see it losing value, espically after the arlington meet is over and it is realized how much money was lost there
Do not, repeat DO NOT buy this stock unless you either A) plan on generating some volume on your own (because the stock barely trades) and will only hold it for a short pump and dump B) Will buy after the Chapter 11 reorganization and the stock trades under a new symbol (smartest option) or C) you like to lose all of your money.

The Q at the end of any symbol means one thing.....its facing chapter 11 bankruptcy. 99.999999999999999% of all Q stocks, including this one, will end up worthless. MECAQ is undergoing Bk proceedings, and it appears as if the shareholders will get nothing upon settlement. >>>

"MID is getting more than what its claim is worth, a lot more than what its claim is worth," said Donna Harris, an attorney for shareholders who hold about 10 percent of the equity in MEC and stand to get nothing under Magna's reorganization plan."

If you want to buy stock in the company, wait until they reorganize and the stock trades under a new symbol with a new Magna company.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are just about done. This has been going on for over a year and they just came to an agreement to resolve tracknet and sale some of their properties to MID which is their parent company.

There were some very unique situtations that drove them into bankrupckpy, mainly the slots situtation.. they over paid for some properities thinking (being told) that they would be allowed a slots liscenses, at lone star park, remington, portland meadows, thrisitledowns, pimplico and laurel. after they were not allowed to get slots in any of these states, they started hermerging money. portland is a no go, they have sold remington and lone star to the indian tribes for a profit (the indian tribs are allowed to run slots at both, magna wasn't), thistledowns just cleared way as of yesterday, pass a bill to allow slots at their track but this is a day late and a dollar short as magna sold them, in auction to harrah's for 43 million, who now in turn, gets to install slots.

pimlico and laurel will both have slots in the next year and a half. one should have them within the next 9 months (laurel).

they no longer have lone star or remington on the books, and laurel and pimlico will be profitable. santa anita and gulstream never really had a problem at least holding even, and gulfstream has slots now, and now that hollywood park is being torn down, santa anita will get to race from teh end of december until the middle of july instead of the middle of april, which will mean more money for them.

there has been alot of reasons why they have not trurned a profit, all of which is slowly being fixed out.

magna isn't going anywhere.