Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My penis sucks at life!!! Help!!!

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the quick and dirty.

My penis which is a little above average length (nothing to brag about)

a) it leans to the left Its not a anything like a 90 degree bent but it does seem to be at about 45 to 60 degrees. Thats not really my main concerns

b) I am uncircumcised and when I am erect I can not pull my foreskin off the forehead so it is completely exposed. The forehead seems to have too small of an opening for me to manage this. I can however pull it back when I am flaccid and then become erect but I am afraid that if I am at 100% erection it will tear. Please help me

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a) it wont lean to the left when its doing its job, dont worry about it.

b) If it hasn't tore yet, i doubt it will.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctor would be best bet.
Don't ask on internet forums about penises.

Reaction score
Real men can take pain. Who needs a doctor?

Just let that thing fall off like a real man would!!!

Reaction score
iLoveCookies said:
Here is the quick and dirty.

My penis which is a little above average length (nothing to brag about)

a) it leans to the left Its not a anything like a 90 degree bent but it does seem to be at about 45 to 60 degrees. Thats not really my main concerns

b) I am uncircumcised and when I am erect I can not pull my foreskin off the forehead so it is completely exposed. The forehead seems to have too small of an opening for me to manage this. I can however pull it back when I am flaccid and then become erect but I am afraid that if I am at 100% erection it will tear. Please help me
Uhhh are you 10? cuz when I was 9 I tried to do that and almost died but when I grew up everythin grew and it was fine... well I suggest going to the doctor first you wouldn't want to break anything... ouch.. ripping is bad.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe...

Sorry man, I'm really trying to share in your struggles, but, this is just too classic for me to hold in my laughter.

But... uh... good luck with your penis, dude.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dare u to go to the GAY doctor!! Couse u will never get out:D

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you stick your penis on the computer screen we will be in a better position to diagnose and help you.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My doctor did the best thing he could. He just pushed the foreskin down. There's so much smegma in there, and it will hurt you for a week, but now I can pull my foreskin all the way down!

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stretch it. You'll be suprised how elastic that shít is.

Mine was tight back in the day, i mean real tight, and real sensitive too. Slowly eased it back more n more over a period of time. A month or so later it was ready to go.

No way will i ever get my shít cut.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pull the ****ing skin off and stop being a *****

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont think you need a doctor just yet all you gotta doi is force it. There will be some pain at the beginning, but you gotta force it slowly until it completely stretches. I've been having sex since I was 15 and mine still isn't cut. Force ir and just keep stretching, try to take the pain. Do it everyday until you can pull it off. Then exercise everyday by stretching it back and forth until it no longer bothers you.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I lean to the right when erect. See a doctor about your foreskin issues and dont be shy about it: DOC I want to fk HO's without splitting my ****.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well If you were cut as a baby, then you will never know what you have missed and are content with having your shít cut up.

Those that arent cut but are looking get the snip, think twice man.