Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My path towards Manhood...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
True that man.

Today is a new day, and I'm back!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some more advices and support... read and answer my questions please :(

--JOURNAL--
28/08/2003

Mornings are the same...

After work.. I went shopping with my brother.. I got a nice shirt.. Tomorrow we will go for more.. I'm trying to buy more colorful clothes.. because my previous outfits were black and white and at best beige.. now I'm searching for some blue and orange shirts.. that will fit nicely some dark-blue jeans..

I've been thinking about my hair..It is very hard and needs a lot of gel/wax in order to make it more "stylable".. I'm letting it grow a little.. and then I'll go to some good stylist.. but can someone give me some ideas for short-medium hair styles.. or pictures of celebrities with nice hairstyles..

I have black circles under the eyes.. Can someone help with those?

I'll appreciate some facial health tips as well ;) cause my skin looks like it's a little old.. :(

Back to my journal.. that night I went to disco.. It was fun for 40-50 minutes.. then I went to another disco to see what's the mood there.. but it was only for 18+'s.. then I went back to the old disco.. and it said .. "girls only".. man did I miss one hell of a night.. If I didn't leave.. I would propably been one of the only guys inside.. oh well :(

I got back home at around 2am today.. I jumped into bed...

--QUESTIONS--

1. Read post to find some questions...
2. How do you evolve from AFC to DJ in your inner circle of friends.. I mean.. they know me as an AFC (they are AFC's too, but think I'm an AFC.. I'll show them soon !! :p).. and it's extremely hard to break out of the shell ?? :(
3. Ok, when you DJ a girl, how much sexual talk and hints do you include in you conversation and actions ?

--ADVICE--

Humour tips:
1. Listen to Stand-Up Comedy - Brian Regan is my favourite ;)
2. One day.. go out.. and think only of making jokes.. be funny.. in a light mood.. and only try to crank up jokes..
3. Repeat 2, until it becomes more and more unconscious
4. Think at home for some smart and funny answers to common questions
5. Be BOLD!!

I'll add more as I progress too ;)

--TODO LIST--
- get my front tooth fixed (september)
- start reading affirmations in the morning (I already made a good list of affirmations)
- start applying kino on everyone I know (in progress)
-- the other ones down will wait a little...
- get a new haircut
- get some nice deodorant and cologne
- buy some nice shoes (I already have excellent clothes)
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging and working out at home
- stopped drinking soft drinks (only water and milk now) and lowered the sweats
- started listening to comedy and reading self-help books

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doing well PatZull :). Remember, just because you aren't approaching women right now that doesn't mean that you aren't getting closer to becoming a DJ. When you become a DJ, you don't just improve your skills with women. You improve yourself, and that you ARE doing. You are heading down the right path. Keep up the good work.

Here are 2 links to some hairstyles:
Hairstyles for Men
Trendy Haircuts for Men
The messy hairstyle, under the midway lengths section on the second site, is a hairstyle that I have seen on a lot of other guys. Personally, I don't like having gel in my hair so I don't go for that kind of style even though I like it. I keep my hair short on the sides and in the back and a little bit longer on top. Do a search on google.com for hairstyles and try to find something you like. Print out a picture and take it to your hairstylist. Show them the picture and ask them if they think it fits your face or if it would look right on you. Of course, if you want you can still get that style anyway, it's your decision. If you want, you can ask them what hairstyle they think would look good on you. Ask them if they can show you a picture of the hairstyle.

For information about the dark circles go here
Yahoo suggests these two methods:
1. Gently massage saffron or almond oil on the dark area before
going to bed.
2 Dip cotton pads in fig juice, rosewater, or cold milk. Lie down
with your feet raised higher than your head, then place the
wet pads on your closed eyes. Stay that way for 10 minutes.

Also, what do you mean when you say your skin looks old? Are you talking about wrinkles or something else?

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic: Thanks for the reply, m8! I'll let my hair grow a bit.. and then I'll go to the stylist.. and about the dark circles.. I'll try it as soon as humanly possible :p Thanks once again! And please continue to reply to my posts if you can, because fewer and fewer people actually read and reply here.. and I'm starting to get demotivated.. :(

--JOURNAL--
29/08/2003

Same morning!

Went to play pool yesterday with my brother.. As you can see I really love playing pool ;)

Also yesterday I had an appoinment with the dentist.. I have two decays, which he will fix first, and then he will see what he can do with my front tooth.. Let's hope that it won't take 100 years :)

I found something about my posture.. I lower my chin a lot.. it should be parallel to the ground, right?
And one more thing.. I frown too much because of the sun.. and I look like the devil ;)
I have to work on these two things..

I didn't start my affirmations, because I forgot :( BAD!
I also went too late to bed.. at around 23pm.. and I have to go at around 21:30-22:00 (I'm breaking my habit here, Sammo :()

So this is it.. a lot of things to work on..

--QUESTIONS--

look previous post

--ADVICE--

none today

--TODO LIST--
- start reading affirmations in the morning (I already made a good list of affirmations)
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging and working out at home

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on people, at least answer my questions.. Or should I make a new thread for every question that I have ??

--JOURNAL--
30/08/2003

Yesterday I woke up at around 10am.. I gave myself a little more resting time.. so I didn't jog!

Then went to work to get my salary.. It's pretty good for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week and I'm pretty happy ;)

Stayed mostly at home, because I have to make a website.. So most of my day I was at home..

Around 7pm I went with my brother to play some pool.. had a good time.. and then we went to have a dinner at a restaurant with our family..

So basically that was the whole day...

I got too late to bed.. missing again my schedule of going to bed around 9:30-10pm..
I'm staying too much at home.. but I'm always the one to call my friends to do something.. and I'm lazy... :(

--QUESTIONS--

look previous post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--ADVICE--

no advice untill you answer my questions :p :p ;)

--TODO LIST--
- working out (this will stay here until I make a schedule and follow it)
- start reading affirmations in the morning
- start going out with my friends at least once a day
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, PatZull. I've been working and haven't had time to come on to the site.

1. You may need to drop your friends if they are unable or unwilling to accept your change. If they are close friends and really care you about you they should see the change and accept it. If they are not willing and you really want to keep them as your friends, try to help them become DJ's. I know it's kind of against the rules, but if you want them to stay your friends, that is an option.

2. As for talking sexually with a girl. How much depends on what your intent is. Do you want to date a girl or do you just wanna **** her? You could ask some questions and use some c+f lines. Look for Drex's third field report with Matt ala Casanova and read the conversation he had with the waitress and that is an example of what I'm talking about.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic: First, thanks for the reply.. I hope that I'll see more replies from you :p

Second.. about your reply, point 1.. I want to focus more on changing around my girl friends.. all kinds of negative (well, not SO negative, but..) thoughts invade me, when I started be more outgoing and C+F with them.. how can I get over this ?

--JOURNAL--
31/08/2003

I woke up at 6am.. Went jogging.. Returned at home, took a bath.. from now on this will be my morning schedule (wake up at 6am, jog, take a bath).. Then logged on here and read some posts..

I continue reading 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.. but very slow.. at around 3 pages/day.. but at least I remember what I am reading ;) very interesting book.. I highly recommend it!

Half of the day I stayed at home.. whatched some movies with my family.. worked on the web site that I have to do.. listened to music.. my mother started buying more and more fruits, because I want to eat healthy and she is helping me a lot ;) I thank her for that.. I ate one dish with 5 different fruits.. man.. do I love pears :p

I'm working on my posture.. For those of you who are actually reading my posts.. you should know what I need to fix ;)

At 11pm I went to disco with my brother.. stayed there 3 hours.. and I didn't stop dancing even for a second... man, did I get tired like hell.. ;)

Went back home at around 2:30am.. and this is it.. another day..

BTW, here is a pic of me: http://www.geocities.com/hackerz_bg/mypic.jpg

try copy&paste or refresh the page if it doesn't work.. if it still doesn't, tell me where I can upload it...

--QUESTIONS--

1. Is it me.. or is everyone in my country to make eye contact.. or am I unattractive??

--ADVICE--

when you can, listen to music!! it's so fvcking motivating!

--TODO LIST--
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging
- started reading my affirmations

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't notice that my question from the previous post was fvcked up.. I'll post it here again...

--JOURNAL--
01/09/2003

Very cool day.. I didn't go jogging because I was at the disco the previous day.. and it counts like jogging ;)

Got up at around 10am.. went to work..

Then went to play pool 2on2.. it was very cool.. we played 5 games for like 2 hours.. It was very fun ;) I was cracking up jokes as usual :p

Went back home.. took a bath.. and went to disco.. It was cool.. 5 hours straight dancing and jumping.. I was tired like hell!!

I am starting to become more and more outgoing.. since I joined the site I went 3 times to disco.. and before that I haven't been in a discotheque not even once (I'm dead serious!)...

Now to my RANT:
There were 2 girls.. not THAT hot.. but they were very cute.. and could dance like the devil.. I wanted too get to know them, but you know what stopped me! I FVCKING SHYED OUT !!! And they were on my table.... they were even with my fvcking group!! And I shyed out.. I had a clear 5 hour opportunity and I did nothing!! FVCK SHYNESS.. I'm going to fvcking overcome it, remember my word people!! I WILL FVCK SHYNESS SO HARD IT WILL REMEMBER ME FOR GOOD !!! Your time is coming, baby, so you'd better get the hell out of my life!

RANT OVER!

--QUESTION--

1. Is it me.. or is everyone in my country too afraid/scared/shy to make eye contact.. or what ?!?

--ADVICE--

none

--TODO LIST--
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh heh, you're coming on leaps and bounds. When guys start talking about fvcking personality traits you know they're developing testosterone;)

And yeah, about eye contact, if it aint happening- screw it. Go right up to them and ask them about something they're wearing, something their doing- or "me and my friend were having this debate, and we just want a girls point of view".

But yeah- **** SHYNESS AND EYE CONTACT! **** THEM UP THEIR STUPID ASSES!

ahem...:D

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa man KINO on EVERYONE you know? id watch out for that cuz i know this kid at my school that hugs every girl he knows when he sees them and they think hes weird and alota people think hes a fag lol

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're coming along fine man..... About that shying out. I do the same thing, I think it just takes practice and getting used to it to overcome that.

Here's my schoolday:
Went to homeroom, it was awful, a bunch of nerds and people I don't like. I tried to brighten it up, but it was no use.
First Class, Philosophy.. There are a LOT of good looking chicks in here. My friend that I wouldn't mind banging is there, and I am going to put some moves on 'er.
Second Class, English.. There are 2 main girls that I would like to go after in this class, one sits directly behind me, and one sits beside me.. I talked to one one beside me today for about 30 seconds. The classes were 10 mins long.
Third Class, Band. Same crew, same people, everybody loves me.
Fourth Class, Math. This class is full of "cool" kids whom I absolutley loathe. I'm gonna concentrate on owning this class with good grades.
I also have french, but thats boring...

I'm going to aim for these 2 hotties in my english class. One is a new girl, and should be no problem. The other is one of the "cool" girls, but not a main one you know.. Just one of the followers. I'm kinda intimidated by her, but this will be my goal.

Salamder

Reaction score
lol PatZull- I'm Bulgarian too.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
PatZull... In this short amount of time you've accomplished more than I did in all of highschool... almost :D . Seriously tho... you are doin real well, and I promise from now on i wil try to respond to your posts faster. In the meanime ...Great Job and don't punk out when the females are in front of you!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah! that's the amount of replies I need ;)

Cloud-uk: I WILL !!! lol ;).. thanks for the reply.. check your PM.. because I think you missed my last one :p

wh01987: hmm.. weird? I didn't mean heavy kino.. like hugs.. booty grabs.. I'm just talking about some light moves that look natural ;)

mesarectoverb: Nice to see that you're making goals.. keep up the good work.. and post yor reports.. I'll will be looking forward to read them ;)

Salamder: man, you scare me, lol ;) where do you live?

Hemilaya_Playa: thanks for the inspiration ;) and whenever you have time please reply..

--JOURNAL--
02/09/2003

Yesterday was raining.. and wasn't good day for going out.. so I spent all day at home.. so this is it ;)

--QUESTION--

1. Can someone post sites about men fashion, please...

--ADVICE--

no advice

--TODO LIST--
- get my front tooth fixed (sometime next week hopefully)
- start going out with my friends at least once a day (in progress)
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging

Salamder

Reaction score
PatZull, I live in Sofia- Drujba 2:cool:

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
For style tips go to Askmen.com.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PatZull In this thread I plan on writing my progress and advices.. I will start tomorrow... [/B]
That is the day you die, Pat.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hemilaya_Playa: ok, thanks ;)

Titus: who, why, where ?!?

--JOURNAL--
03/09/2003

Yesterday was very cold.. and was raining from times to times.. and everyone was at home.. and no one wanted to go out..

So I stayed at home.. and worked on some project I have for work.. I need some more money.. so I can buy clothes and stuff when the new school year starts..

Yesterday I bought pomade. I haven't tried it yet, but everything else that I have used.. doesn't help my hair.. I mean.. it's very hard to style.. I need a lot of gel or spray in order to become close to what I need.. and after some time it fvcks up :(

I also must buy a deodorant and perfume.. I plan on buying str8.. is it any good? any other suggestions ?

So basically this is it.. I hope that today the weather will be better and will go out with some friends ;)

Anywayz.. I still don't follow through my work out schedule, which is bad.. but I can't motivate myself enough :(

--QUESTION--

around the journal

--ADVICE--

none

--TODO LIST--
- get my front tooth fixed (sometime next week hopefully)
- start going out with my friends at least once a day (in progress)
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
--JOURNAL--
04/09/2003

Yesterday was a very good day.. but I won't talk about it..

Why you ask?

Because, I don't fvcking have a good and well-arranged plan to follow.. There are just some words to follow, but that way it works very hard and it takes so much fvcking time and motivation!

So I decided to put some real effort in my self-improvement!! here is my idea.. I'll write here (for the next !! 3 !! days) only my progress by the plan (see below).. If I finish the plan.. then I'll continue with the journal and think of another plan to follow.. If I don't do it in the next 3 days, then I want you to fvcking flame me until I follow through my plan and make it a habit!!

PLAN:
====

1. Wake up at 6am!
2. Read affirmations until 6:10am!
3. Go jogging until 6:30am!
4. Take a bath and get ready for the day until 7am!
5. Eat atleast one hour before bed.. Around 8pm!
6. Work out 45 mins after eating... Around 8:45pm!
7. Get to bed at around 9:30pm-10:00pm!

====

That's it! It's so simple yet so fvcking hard! But I'll do it!

Thanks for your replies and support, guys! Keep 'em coming!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
--JOURNAL--
05/09/2003

I wrote yesterday's post too late.. so I won't count yesterday.. but from today I have 3 days!! Let's see if I will get into the schedule...