Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Passion For Women Is GONE

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Guys this is a great discussion. Let me provide more information as this will answer some of the follow up questions you guys posted:

#1.) 200 - 250 Chicks Since March 2010

- Since March 2010 (when I became "attractive" it's been well over 200 women I've dated). Most of those I fvcked as well, some I didn't fvck. I would say the number (now that we are into 2017) is closer to 250.

#2.) THE CLOSEST I Got To The Criteria

- I didn't find 1 girl that fit all requirements. T
Tenacity, you simply proved your standards are too high. I feel your pain. I never did find a stripper who was 19 and a virgin and who had sex with me that night.

The moral is, there are no black women above a 6 who are not in debt.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
- Kids: Okay, she can have no more than 1 fvcking kid, but the kid can't be by Ray Ray or Pookie. It has to be by some dude that's like TENACITY, which means I can actually sit down, talk, have a beer, and be friends with the dude.
NO! Stay away from women with children. Your experience will be as follows, you get good interest from her while you are dating, then when you live together that interest will dramatically shift to her child, you will be just a nice leather wallet for her, which she would have sex with once in a while. All your money will go towards that child, you will begin hating the situation, and looking for an exit. Legally she could sick child support from you if you lived with her for a while.

Your most important criteria should be NO CHILDREN, start dancing from this one.

Then explore how she cooks, how clean her place is, how good is the sex, how good is her family especially her mother. Only then look at other things like attitude and financial status.

Where you live at?

Last edited:

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he seeks only black women, which is only 6% of the population in the U.S. Depending on where he lives, that may be more or less. Also depending on where he lives, he may not find many 6's (yes, women are generally larger in certain states). Not only this, but he wants a certain age bracket without kids and financially stable (which is highly subjective).

Just by simple simple statistics, this is a small portion of the general population. And this isn't even factoring whether or not they are married or single. SImple US Census Data research will give you this info.

Just saying from a completely logical perspective... I could crunch the numbers if it were that important...
Seeking other races will only worsen the situation because he's Black. The only girls of other races attracted to black guys are fatties with no other options, ghetto mudsharks like that cash me outside girl, and single moms.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I can't tolerate anymore are:

Piss Poor Looks

- Piss Poor Finances

- Kids From Thugs
You need to get offline and out of suburbia. It's not going to be much more complex than that. Oh, and tone the butthurt way down.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Give me your opinion on which one (or more) of these standards I should drop:

- The looks standard. This includes my definition of the girl being at least a 6, with no disabilities, no weight issues, etc. She's a solid 6 and higher.

- The kids standard. This includes the chick not having any kids from any other dudes, ESPECIALLY, from Ray Ray and Pookie (thugs/criminals).

- The finances standard. This includes the chick just having "efficient enough" finances to where she's not about to be kicked out of her apartment or house, car is about to be towed away, etc. She doesn't have to make 6 figures and doesn't have to be solid middle class, just at least in the WORKING CLASS to where she is self-sufficient and isn't going to be blowing me up to help her with basic bills/asking me for rides to X, Y, and Z cause she doesn't have reliable transportation.

- The personality/attitude standard. This includes chicks with mixed signals or even if they have "good enough" interest, sometimes it's a little difficult to communicate with them, keep things moving, etc. They are just in general, difficult to deal with.
Either the personality/attitude standard or the finances standard.

Any woman making good money is going to be arrogant and entitled if she is also hot. A hottie with cash being sweet, unselfish, reliable and submissive is a unicorn indeed. Unless she is a nurse maybe. That might be one of the few exceptions. Try gaming at hospitals and let me know. I haven't dated any nurses yet. The hot ones I ran into were always married and the single ones were never hot, so never got to game/f*ck one. But its a market I've been curious about.

Also look into "non-profit" workers. Those are probably nice women too. Haven't met any hot ones yet.

My plates are usually college girls, waitresses, artists and secretary's on average. High powered career women and women in SALES are for sport f*cking.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A hottie with cash being sweet, unselfish, reliable and submissive is a unicorn indeed. Unless she is a nurse maybe. That might be one of the few exceptions. Try gaming at hospitals and let me know.
A medium maintenance stripper in love will qualify. Stress on in love part. This is exactly the girl I found. Note, she will revert back to selfish and stop being sweet and reliable the moment she falls out of love.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try gaming at hospitals and let me know. I haven't dated any nurses yet. The hot ones I ran into were always married and the single ones were never hot, so never got to game/f*ck one. But its a market I've been curious about.
I worked at a hospital for three years. It was my playground. I plated nurses, interns, and registration chicks regularly. Unfortunately, I fell for a doctor who was a 10, and I fell hard. We used to **** in her office. God, those were good times. We ended up in an LTR that didn't work out.

I had to part with the hospital, partly because **** blockers that thought I was bad for the hospital's reputation reported me multiple times to HR, and partly because they didn't pay me enough (I'm in I.T.). I know, don't **** where you eat, but I didn't care. Worth it, would do it again.

I had tons of success at the hospital, and I wasn't a doctor (or even making good money). Easy and saturated with females.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Starting to wonder if women are worth taking seriously.

I'm usually more happy when I'm single with the exception of the honeymoon stage.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeking other races will only worsen the situation because he's Black. The only girls of other races attracted to black guys are fatties with no other options, ghetto mudsharks like that cash me outside girl, and single moms.
If you believe that don't come to Chicago. Your heart will be broken

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is because these chicks are black and they don't qualify in any of your categories other than looks...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus fvckin christ @Tenacity you take this sh!t search of yours and women in general waay to seriously........why can't you just have fun for petes sake and enjoy life....if there is a perfect woman she probably wouldn't be caught dead with you...

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are millions of happy couples in the world, and equally millions of perfectly happy, satisfied singletons.
Yes and there are millions of AFCs willingly suplicating to their Woman and feeling/ being happy. But that is mit a way to go for anybody on here. So no proof to nothing.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when I started dating back in December, I started a spreadsheet. I have gone out with 13 women since then, and sexed 3. Of the 13, 8 of them I had no interest in seeing again. My criteria is not as stringent as yours as I have been out with white, black, hispanic, and persian. 62% of the women I had no interest in seeing again. With your guidelines, I could see how you find it very difficult to find a woman who meets what you are looking for...

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys think I can't meet this type of girl? Is my criteria unreasonable and I need to "settle" for a chick with a 1 kid or a chick with bad finances or something? The problem with settling is that I can't settle.....there's no PASSION left for any other women.
If you settle (as you say) then you will never be truly happy or satisfied. Do what makes you happy. Take your own advice. Better to make no choice at all versus a bad one with unintended, negative consequences.

If a woman doesn't add something more to your life then there is no point in having her in your life.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked at a hospital for three years. It was my playground. I plated nurses, interns, and registration chicks regularly. Unfortunately, I fell for a doctor who was a 10, and I fell hard. We used to **** in her office. God, those were good times. We ended up in an LTR that didn't work out.

I had to part with the hospital, partly because **** blockers that thought I was bad for the hospital's reputation reported me multiple times to HR, and partly because they didn't pay me enough (I'm in I.T.). I know, don't **** where you eat, but I didn't care. Worth it, would do it again.

I had tons of success at the hospital, and I wasn't a doctor (or even making good money). Easy and saturated with females.
How many of them were married?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Not true.

I've seen black guys regularly out perform Asians and Indians when it comes to pulling hotties of other races. They occasionally out perform white guys too.

Remember that every black guy isn't a ghetto thug hoodrat. There IS variety.

Women care about what you can do for them a lot more than your race. Black males still enjoy sexual market value unlike Asians and Indians who are viewed more as "beta bucks" guys. This is IN GENERAL of course. Many Asians and Indians do very well too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when I started dating back in December, I started a spreadsheet. I have gone out with 13 women since then, and sexed 3. Of the 13, 8 of them I had no interest in seeing again. My criteria is not as stringent as yours as I have been out with white, black, hispanic, and persian. 62% of the women I had no interest in seeing again. With your guidelines, I could see how you find it very difficult to find a woman who meets what you are looking for...
They might have wanted to lock you down and saw it was no option so stopped