Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my parents, holding me back from a normal life

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am absoulty right to post here i think, i cant real discus this with my friends because it wuld make me sound liek a fuking loser which i basicly am because of my parents

my ****ty parents...

ill say a few things..
im not alloud to hang out with people they dont know
im not alloud to get in the car with other teenagers
im not alloud to go anywhere if they dont know who im with and where i am
i have to stay in one place no matter where i go
they have to meet the parents of my friends

i basicly am restricted to sitting on my comp all day and night..for i cannot stay the night anywhere cause my friends live in dumpy houses, so my parents automaticly assume its trouble

i even have to make up fake things i did over the weekend so i dont have to tell my friends "i sat home and played on my computer all day"

this could seem normal to some but its very very much holding me back..let me explain why

i live way out in the middle of nowhere from my friends, so i cant just walk out witout having them give me a ride..no one can pick me up becase...
A. im not aloud to get iin the car with other teens
and
B. its a very dangours rode

i have a ton of very good friends, but i cant see any of tem outside of school

what the hell am i supposed to do about my parents..im way to restricted and im treated like im still in elementry school..i cant take tis anymore..i wana go out and do things but im not alloud to..what am i supposed to do about my ****ing parents they dont understand that kids have to go out and do sstuff other then ride horses and go to the fair ad bull**** liek that..they dont grasp the concept taht kids just like to chill and hangout and ****...and they wont undertsnad it..i swear i am going to kil myself if itgos on like this****, everyone is out having fun and im stuck here on my comp all day!!

samueladams

Don Juan
Reaction score
just come up w/bs lies to get out of the house. have them approve 2 or 3 friends then always have those few friends be the ones to pick you up. once you get out the door you're free. its not as bad as it seems just scheme to get outside of their bs. i imagine it's far from impossible to earn their trust and get outta the house by having them trust one or two select people. hell you can even tell your 1 or 2 closest friends that are gonna help you around this crap...just be like my parents are lame as sh*t and don't want me hanging out w/people they don't know etc. all kids can relate to lame @ss parents and won't look down on you at all for it.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
You really should try to set their asses straight. How old are you now... 17? 18? That's way too damn old to be getting slapped around by the 'rents like this.

Some people make such poor parents it really is amazing. I've never seen a guy treated like this before either, usually it's girls who get the raw deal.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
tell them you're joining an after school event, use that time to hang out.

use this business tactic (also a pick up tactic) instead of ASKING for something, just assume that you're going. tell them what you're doing instead of asking permision i have really good success with this

for example:

instead of:

you:"MOM CAN I GO SMOKE WEED?"
mom: "noooooooooooooooooo b1tch"

do this:

you: "MOM IM GONA GO SMOKE WEED WITH SOME FRIENDS" while you say this proceed to walk out the door.
mom: "OK GET BACK BY CURFEW!"

you can also make compromises

you: mom can i go out i'll do x chores and study y subjects
mom: ok fine, but only because you are doign x chores and studying y subjects

i don't know man. you need to rebel, get that point in their head that they are making you a retard. anyways, from your stance, theres not much that can be worse.

what can they do? ground you? - nice you're pretty much grounded anyways
kick your ass?- just keep running around til they get tired, or call the cops if you can't take a beating
lock you out of the house? - great, go do stuff
take away your computer? - you have better things to do now

and finally, do not lie to your friends. if they are good friends, they will understand and help you. i let my buddy stay the night if he gets kicked out of his house.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont wanna sound like an ass but "alloud" is "allowed"

ya i would make up stories like ur going to do something for school or something like that. it would help if u had a best friend so u could talk to him about this kinda stuff and hed be able to help u out...cus ur parents would prolly trust him....and samueladams is right. alotta kids wont looks down on u, its not ur fault

how do they feel about u havin girlfriends?

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your parents have to learn eventually the lesson that all parents either learn, or don't have to learn because they already figured it out: The more strict you are, the more your kid rebels. Most kids with strict parents that I know smoke pot, snort coke, and have several STD's. The one's whose parents just let them be have great social lives, are responsible, and are actually going somewhere. Too bad most parents suck at parenting.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
gmillar said:
Dude your parents have to learn eventually the lesson that all parents either learn, or don't have to learn because they already figured it out: The more strict you are, the more your kid rebels. Most kids with strict parents that I know smoke pot, snort coke, and have several STD's. The one's whose parents just let them be have great social lives, are responsible, and are actually going somewhere. Too bad most parents suck at parenting.
you can't blame them though, every generation of parenting is different. our parent's generation, as kids, probably had very strict parents, and it worked that way.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're going to be fvcked. socially inbred. eventually recuperate through years of painful self-therapy.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
you can't blame them though, every generation of parenting is different. our parent's generation, as kids, probably had very strict parents, and it worked that way.
Yeah, but remember the huge rebellious culture of the 60's?

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Hey buddy I was in your position like years ago and recently my guardians (uncle and aunt) are trying to make my life miserable since they both got no lifes. Just say your going to work on a project/hw at your friends house, if they something you can tell them they're getting in the way of your education. Have you ever been caught doing drugs like weed or alcohol? If not then accuse them for being way too protective and that your old enough and responsible. Keep bringing up the fact that if your responsible, if you have good grades say that and say you want time to hang out with your buddies cuz you won't see them after senior when they go off to different colleges.

Make sure though that if it's a week night you come back at a reasonable time like before 11. On the first few times make sure you come back the time you say you would, eventually they'll learn to trust you and let you actually SLEEP OVER at your buddie's house. Or you can just say f*ck it like me and do it anyways, in my case it's a little easier since my aunt is never home because she's seeing her new boyfriend so if she says stuff about responsible I can accuse her for not taking care of the family by never being home. Do what you want though, it's your life!

If they were x-hippies you can pretty much do anything and get away with it. They did drugs and didn't go to school because they were busy going to anti-war rallies. Ask yourself what's the worst they can do? Beat you... kick you out of the house? If they beat you, you should call the cops and find someone else to live with. I'm pretty sure a good friend will take you in or another relative who's not rotten will.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
one i have never had a real girlfirend...i have alot of female freinds, i have made out and felt up girls but never a girlfirrnd this is kind of odd sounding too its mainly cause i cant get out of the house, i hate to brag but im pretty good looking and i am awsome to be around.

i have been caught doing drugs by my school, so my parents of course found out, but it was never any different before i did get caught, bvecuase i did them at school..because i cant do it out of school cause of my parents

i wuld make up exuces liek school events, but there arnt enough of them and my parents check up on them to make sure they are real and that im there

i also have to get a ride by them back home, i cant drive and no one can drive me back home

and i have threatend to leave the house many many times, i have alot of places i could stay, but they said if i ever left they would call the cops and get me flagged as a run away, even if i go against them and leave for even one night...its just such bull**** they treat me like little 12 year old girl and my life is patheitc because of it everyone is out having fun and im stuck here ..

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
one i have never had a real girlfirend...i have alot of female freinds, i have made out and felt up girls but never a girlfirrnd this is kind of odd sounding too its mainly cause i cant get out of the house, i hate to brag but im pretty good looking and i am awsome to be around.

i have been caught doing drugs by my school, so my parents of course found out, but it was never any different before i did get caught, bvecuase i did them at school..because i cant do it out of school cause of my parents

i wuld make up exuces liek school events, but there arnt enough of them and my parents check up on them to make sure they are real and that im there

i also have to get a ride by them back home, i cant drive and no one can drive me back home

and i have threatend to leave the house many many times, i have alot of places i could stay, but they said if i ever left they would call the cops and get me flagged as a run away, even if i go against them and leave for even one night...its just such bull**** they treat me like little 12 year old girl and my life is patheitc because of it everyone is out having fun and im stuck here ..

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a real PUA you would be in the feild pulling the babes not posting on internet sites.
You are all keyboard jockeys in real terms even though many of you claim to fvck multiple gorgeous girls.
You all argue amongst yourselves about who the real players are though no real players would be visiting these sites.
It is the blind leading the blind you are all social rejects who cannot attract any gorgeous girls so you make up your own fantasy stories about it.
You need to get these fantasies out of your minds get away from your computers and get into the real feild.
No man who fvcks gorgeous girls in real life would be giving advice about this on an internet site.
All of these seduction gurus are scamming your money they teach psychology in reality all of which has been written by other experts in the feild over the centuries.
Most of the advice they give will work only if the right man is applying it to his interactions with the females.
Attracting the most attractive woman is about how you sell yourself it has nothing to do with a strategy or a technique.
If you present as a confident successful man most gorgeous girls will desire you if you present as a dawk no attractive lady will want anything to do with you in a sexual way no matter how great your game may be it won't work.
It isn't as complicated as you all think it is to seduce lots of gorgeous girls nor are you anything special if you can and are doing this.
Changing from the type of man who presents as a dawk to the type who presents as a confident DJ is a long process it does not happen overnight.
I beleive that change is possible though you cannot come accross as a social reject one day and the confident socialite the next it takes a long time.
Everyone who claims to be fvcking the cutest babes on these sites are egotists if they have either player or pimp in their name you can be certain that they are dreamers who are not in the feild.
Why these men want to deceive those even weaker than them in order to build up their own egos.
These types of dreamers and social rejects eventually explode in a similar way as the Virginia gunman did the other day.
You never fvck any gorgeous girls by writting about having done it on a site like this you only fvck them by meeting them in the feild.
Whilst you men are writting all of your fantasies on here other men are out in the feild fvcking the girls that you can never get yourselves.
It is too hard for you all to approach attractive woman in real life situations and very easy to write your false reports about it on these sites so that you can be praised by the other societal rejects who are posting on here.
You all perceive gorgeous girls as being unattainable to fvck one of them in real life is only a fantasy in your minds that you don't think can happen.
It can happen only if you meet the girls in the first place get off your computers you key board jockeys and talk to some real girls.
The most attractive woman spend most of their money on looking good buying clothes getting their hair styled and on cosmetics.
It is obvious that they want the men to be attracted to them you won't ever fvck any by posting on an internet site.
Dreaming about fvcking gorgeous girls is never going to make it happen you need to go into the feild to meet them before you can fvck them.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a virgin and that had nothing to do with my thread but ok thanks, i also explained why i am on the comuter right now and pretty much all day long u shuld fuking read what i posted dip****

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is off topic, but sexxyback...

If that is so, why are you posting on this forum? From the looks of it (especially from your first and early posts on this forum), you're an AFC, who went out onto the "field" and tried things (the wrong way), and now...you come back to the forums claiming we're all "losers" because it didn't work out for you.

If you're truly tired of this forum... get out, lmao. Such a hypocrite.

And naes420,

learn to lie and disobey your parents. I know it may sound "wrong", but they will slowly catch on and learn that you're growing up. Parents sometimes lose sight of things (like their children growing up), most dont want them to, but they must learn to, and they know it.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoever posted those big ass letters is stupid. u hav a point but wut does that hav to do wit dudes problem

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes420 said:
So, in other word, you screwed up, now you are b*tching about the punishment?

Sounds to me like you need to grow the hell up. There is absolutely NOTHING on that list that sounds overbearing to me. Sounds like they just want to KNOW what you are doing so that you stay out of trouble. HEY, IT'S CALLED "CARING ABOUT YOU". Get a clue.

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no sympathy for you or your whining. How about, instead of pointing your finger and blaming everyone else for your problems, you man up and accept the consequences of your actions, put forth a little effort, and talking to them like people, not like they are some kind of "enemy".

Seriously, I am flabberghasted that not only are you b*tching about this, but that everybody on this site is supporting your whining about having parents that care about you.

You'll understand someday, when you finally grow up a bit. I'm sure I'm not the one who'll make you understand (I figure you'll just get mad at me for telling you the truth and being blunt with you), but you will someday.

In short: Get over it.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
So, in other word, you screwed up, now you are b*tching about the punishment?

Sounds to me like you need to grow the hell up. There is absolutely NOTHING on that list that sounds overbearing to me. Sounds like they just want to KNOW what you are doing so that you stay out of trouble. HEY, IT'S CALLED "CARING ABOUT YOU". Get a clue.

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no sympathy for you or your whining. How about, instead of pointing your finger and blaming everyone else for your problems, you man up and accept the consequences of your actions, put forth a little effort, and talking to them like people, not like they are some kind of "enemy".

Seriously, I am flabberghasted that not only are you b*tching about this, but that everybody on this site is supporting your whining about having parents that care about you.

You'll understand someday, when you finally grow up a bit. I'm sure I'm not the one who'll make you understand (I figure you'll just get mad at me for telling you the truth and being blunt with you), but you will someday.

In short: Get over it.
i lost alot of realy close friends because of drugs and everything and guess what idc i dont regret it i live life to live it not sit aroudn all day and do nothing

my parents treated me like this before they knew and i think what im gonna do tomrow is say im staying in town with friends pick me up at this time and if they say no which they prolly will im just gonna do it anyways...thank you for opinions much apreictaed from everyone

Da_Loop

Reaction score
naes420 said:
i lost alot of realy close friends because of drugs and everything and guess what idc i dont regret it i live life to live it not sit aroudn all day and do nothing

my parents treated me like this before they knew and i think what im gonna do tomrow is say im staying in town with friends pick me up at this time and if they say no which they prolly will im just gonna do it anyways...thank you for opinions much apreictaed from everyone
Also, learn to friggen spell already, it pains my eyes to see a language butchered like this.

Vypros is right, you're just being a rebellious *******, DJ's take responsibility for their mistakes and work to improve them, not **** up and blame others with it. Especially not on an internet forum without the basic ability to spell.