Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My own very HighSchoolBootCamp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know about your town dreamx, but here if you attemped to make ec with every guy you are going to get yourself beaten up sevral times a day.

I also do not see how saying hi to every girl in constructive, if you are wlaking through the mall, there are so many girls, there is no point trying to say hi to every girl in your proximity. Just do an aproach.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave him be Check, it's a big step for him.

Looking at everyguy get you beaten up? Where'd you live? the "hood"?

Good work Dreamx.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
Dont know about your town dreamx, but here if you attemped to make ec with every guy you are going to get yourself beaten up sevral times a day.

I also do not see how saying hi to every girl in constructive, if you are wlaking through the mall, there are so many girls, there is no point trying to say hi to every girl in your proximity. Just do an aproach.
But look before approaching a girl its nervwracking but by saying hi to every girl its gonna help you feel comfortable and let the nervous leave then you can approach simple as that case closed.But most guys will just ignore me and see me as some nerd,so they would beat up.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres plenty of chavs here that if you tyr and make ec with them will start on you. If you do something it should be constructive. No one goes along makeing ec with every one, well i actualy do with a lot of girls, you can do but whats important is to make ec with people oyu actualy interact with e.g. the cashier at a shop when you buy something.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Leave him be Check, it's a big step for him.

Looking at everyguy get you beaten up? Where'd you live? the "hood"?

Good work Dreamx.
lol the hood ,no man I leave in the suburns theres alot of girls in my neighborhood but im errr always in this ****en house.I havent even started the bootcamp yet.Man I need to get outside im tired of being in my house and the computer all day! Tommorrow im going to go outside and start the bootcamp so I will post on what happened.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
Theres plenty of chavs here that if you tyr and make ec with them will start on you. If you do something it should be constructive. No one goes along makeing ec with every one, well i actualy do with a lot of girls, you can do but whats important is to make ec with people oyu actualy interact with e.g. the cashier at a shop when you buy something.

Mate, you just contradicted yourself. I do agree with the Chavs bit, but theres nothing wrong with making eye contact with normal blokes, who arn't likely to kick your head in.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK!!!! Anyone AFC here scored a chik yet?? Comon someone make a move!!! YOU GO GIRLS!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
And ooh yeah if you want to be part of my bootcamp simply post join or post your field report.Seriously im going to get off the computer **** I can't be on the internet all day and playing the same game its an addiction.Ok guys im not trying to complain but man im on this ****en computer all day!!! But I will start the bootcamp tommmorrow and post my field report!

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
We need something like this, the original DJ Boot Camp focuses more on College and macking babes in the real world, than in a High School environment.

1) Eat healthty
2) Exersice
3)Start thinking positive
4)Try getting new hobbies
5)Join clubs, meet new people
6)Get SOME style, get hair style, look better!!!
7)Fukk them bullies up!!!
8)Go in the field and ask 10 chiks out EVERY DAY!!!
9)Talk to as many people as possible
10) Take acting classes
1) Check.
2) Check.
3) I don't do this, but hey, what's there to be positive about? I'm just a depressed ***** who can't approach girls. Also, what if you like the girl? That's bad advice, because you could screw up your chances with her.
4) Check.
5) I'm not exactly in any clubs, but I have done sports before. I don't have to go to track anymore, because yesterday was the Junior varsity practice, so only people who are in varsity have to go.
6) Check.
7) I'm hardly strong enough to f*ck up any bullies in this school. All they have to do is that thing where they hold your arms behind your back, and your screwed, because obviously you can't fight them without your arms and getting out of something like that, can be difficult.
8) I'm too insecure to do this. I don't know how to open correctly on a chick, and I just don't think she would be interested in me.
9) Sorry, but I'm not good at making small talk with people.
10) Check, I already take drama.

I want to become that Don Juan who gets all the ladies, who doesn't get nervous around girls, however makes the girl nervous(in a good way, of course),but I honestly just think I'm too much of a *****. I'm one of those guys, that needs a seduction coach, someone who can watch me approach and tell me what I could do better. I honestly think thats the only way that I'm going to get better at approaching.

I want to stop making love to my right hand, and actually get the girls that I fantasize about in bed.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper i will not pretend that success comes quickly, i have been here 2 years, I am now at the turn around point, sure i have got to base 3 with a girl for the first time 2 months ago, but i mean now i am at the point where things are really turning around.

I am not suprised it has taken me so long because i was in a state before.

How ever it is worrying that after more then a year, you have not even mnaged to get your frame of mind right yet. It takes time to improve but with in a year you should at least be able to have some confidence, even if its partly a show.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
If you always been a jerk then why are you on this site?Most jerks who are naturaly get women with no books,or websites so why are you on here since you said your always a jerk?Answer my question otherwise your a troll!
Sorry mate I didnt know this forum is just for AFCs :)

I once wanted to be like Casanova, I mean getting every fvcking girl that I wanted not just some of them. Searched for "seduction" and got here. Was kind of dissapointed about not finding some secret steps that can make every girl yours, but since then realized that you cant get every girl you want, altough I try to get 100% of what I want ;)

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need something like this, the original DJ Boot Camp focuses more on College and macking babes in the real world, than in a High School environment.

Quote:
1) Eat healthty
2) Exersice
3)Start thinking positive
4)Try getting new hobbies
5)Join clubs, meet new people
6)Get SOME style, get hair style, look better!!!
7)Fukk them bullies up!!!
8)Go in the field and ask 10 chiks out EVERY DAY!!!
9)Talk to as many people as possible
10) Take acting classes

1) Check.
2) Check.
3) I don't do this, but hey, what's there to be positive about? I'm just a depressed ***** who can't approach girls. Also, what if you like the girl? That's bad advice, because you could screw up your chances with her.
4) Check.
5) I'm not exactly in any clubs, but I have done sports before. I don't have to go to track anymore, because yesterday was the Junior varsity practice, so only people who are in varsity have to go.
6) Check.
7) I'm hardly strong enough to f*ck up any bullies in this school. All they have to do is that thing where they hold your arms behind your back, and your screwed, because obviously you can't fight them without your arms and getting out of something like that, can be difficult.
8) I'm too insecure to do this. I don't know how to open correctly on a chick, and I just don't think she would be interested in me.
9) Sorry, but I'm not good at making small talk with people.
10) Check, I already take drama.

I want to become that Don Juan who gets all the ladies, who doesn't get nervous around girls, however makes the girl nervous(in a good way, of course),but I honestly just think I'm too much of a *****. I'm one of those guys, that needs a seduction coach, someone who can watch me approach and tell me what I could do better. I honestly think thats the only way that I'm going to get better at approaching.

I want to stop making love to my right hand, and actually get the girls that I fantasize about in bed.

Well see!! There you go!! YOU should start talking to random chicks, thats is the easiest way to loose shyness, no one will give you a pill that makes you confident, unless you are HIGH.. And start talking to to people too, doesnt matter you are good at it or you suck at it, all it takes is practice, you can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.

START THNKING POSITIVE= I read your posts, you are not thinking in a good way, you keep thinking bad things WILL HAPPEN, you think everyone thinks your slow, you think chiks hate you, you think you are ugly, you think your voice is retarded....= all those things are Not TRUE, its only that YOU thinkin Negatively, and you should start thinking positivelly, and how do you think positivelly?? Well you take risks, you srtart approaching girls, you start thinking you are the hottest guy in school, you start thinking everyone wants you and needs you, and never give a dam about rejection. ALL CHIKS CANT GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!Only those that have time, those that are interested, and those that are willing to get to know you will give you their numbers. Do you like all the women?? NO you dont, you cant like all women!! Same thing goes for chiks, they cant just like all men, they have their own taste, so dont be fooled if girls reject you, its just a no, there is a no and there is a yes, and you will get a no a lot!

You dont need to fight people that offend you, instead you need to have brains and solve the problem without getting yourself suspended. Dont be scared to break jaw either, if the things get really rough try to handle them as a men, with some homies backing you up, try not to fight in school, couse fight will not end there, only suspension will be made.

GOOD LUCK!!

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:
Well see!! There you go!! YOU should start talking to random chicks, thats is the easiest way to loose shyness, no one will give you a pill that makes you confident, unless you are HIGH.. And start talking to to people too, doesnt matter you are good at it or you suck at it, all it takes is practice, you can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.

START THNKING POSITIVE= I read your posts, you are not thinking in a good way, you keep thinking bad things WILL HAPPEN, you think everyone thinks your slow, you think chiks hate you, you think you are ugly, you think your voice is retarded....= all those things are Not TRUE, its only that YOU thinkin Negatively, and you should start thinking positivelly, and how do you think positivelly?? Well you take risks, you srtart approaching girls, you start thinking you are the hottest guy in school, you start thinking everyone wants you and needs you, and never give a dam about rejection. ALL CHIKS CANT GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!Only those that have time, those that are interested, and those that are willing to get to know you will give you their numbers. Do you like all the women?? NO you dont, you cant like all women!! Same thing goes for chiks, they cant just like all men, they have their own taste, so dont be fooled if girls reject you, its just a no, there is a no and there is a yes, and you will get a no a lot!

You dont need to fight people that offend you, instead you need to have brains and solve the problem without getting yourself suspended. Dont be scared to break jaw either, if the things get really rough try to handle them as a men, with some homies backing you up, try not to fight in school, couse fight will not end there, only suspension will be made.

GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks for the advice man. Tommorow I'm going to push myself to approach as many chicks as I can, and I'm not going to worry about the outcome, because like you said, it doesn't matter whether it goes good or bad, I'm still getting practice. One chick I already have my mind set on approaching is this chick named Janine, who sits across from me on the bus. I'm kind of scared, because the chick honestly the chick doesn't look like the welcoming type of girl; she always listens to her iPod, she hardly ever smiles, she has that punk look and I've even caught her giving me bad looks before, but I'm still going to try and approach her, whether it goes good or bad. Who knows, she could be a complete b*tch or I could just be judging her by her cover, when she's actually a nice girl, nonetheless, I'm approaching her. What do you guys think I should open with? Will a simple, "Hey, what's your name?", work as an opener?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:

GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks for the advice man. Tommorow I'm going to push myself to approach as many chicks as I can, and I'm not going to worry about the outcome, because like you said, it doesn't matter whether it goes good or bad, I'm still getting practice. One chick I already have my mind set on approaching is this chick named Janine, who sits across from me on the bus. I'm kind of scared, because the chick honestly the chick doesn't look like the welcoming type of girl; she always listens to her iPod, she hardly ever smiles, she has that punk rocker look and I've even caught her giving me bad looks before, but I'm still going to try and approach her, whether it goes good or bad. Who knows, she could be a complete b*tch or I could just judging her by her cover, when she's actually a nice girl, nonetheless, I'm approaching her. What do you guys think I should open with? Will a simple, "Hey, what's your name?", work as an opener?

Also, I'll try to be more positive. But man, I just get nervous thinking about how the situation might go. It might seem weird if when she gets on the bus, I lean over to her seat and ask, "What's your name?", what if I'm not loud enough and she doesn't hear me? What if someone else sees me, I mess up, and I look like a loser? Dah, I'm thinking too much.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Viper, like you said she has this punk look on her, why dont you give her a punk pick up line:rockon:

Say something like "Hey, what you listening there?" Ohh rock?? thats awsome, you like chemical romance?? Ohh you doo!! We have so much in common, lets get together sometime, so you can show me all your punk songs babe!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: ^ That would be good, you will make her smile and think at the same time, dont come over to her with a dead look:eek: !!!!

Come to her with a huge smile and with an accent!!

If you do it right, 99.9% you got the date, if you didnt, dont worry mate, you will get the better one, just never give UP.:whistle:

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose that lines good enough, but I'm not really into those modern age punk rock bands, but I'm more of a heavy metal and classic rock type of guy. Also, I wouldn't want to interupt her while she's listening to her music, heck, I'd feel weird if I was listening to my music and someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what I was listening to too. Also, I know smiling is important and all, but I think it makes me look fruity when I smile. Also, she's just practice, I'm not looking for a hookup.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviosly with dreamx banned and you two derailing the thread there's no reason to keep this open. If you want to continue, please use PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.