Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My own very HighSchoolBootCamp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok Im going to start my own boot camp,its mostly for AFC's like me,viper and anyone else thats a AFC on here we, super AFCS like us.Today is week 1 is you want to join then post on how you did.Its start of easy then get hard.My bootcamp is going to be for 5 weeks.

Week 1:

-Make eye contact to every boy and girl you see
-Try to walk with your head up high and not looking with your eyes on the floor.
-Try to not get on the computer everyday and staying on more then 6 hours.
-Start to saying hi to every girl you see and try to make conversation,if you get nervous atleast try smiling so it should give inspiration
Thats week 1 to all the AFC's remeber I won't be doing this in my highschool because of my repuation but at the mall,when I get off the computer I will try these.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best of luck to you guys. keep me posted.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!!!! This is fukking awsome dreamx!!! You are finally thinking!!

How about this

1) Eat healthty
2) Exersice
3)Start thinking positive
4)Try getting new hobbies
5)Join clubs, meet new people
6)Get SOME style, get hair style, look better!!!
7)Fukk them bullies up!!!
8)Go in the field and ask 10 chiks out EVERY DAY!!!
9)Talk to as many people as possible
10) Take acting classes

^^ This WILL HELP FOR ALL AFC!! There is nothing to be ashamed of being AFC, becouse we all used to be ones!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Spelunker said:
If I may interject...
keep in mind the reason you're head is raised and you look people in the eye.
Remember it is because you're confident and you want to show it off. Even if you don't feel it yet, if you keep on trying for that feeling and really believing in yourself, you'll build confidence naturally over time.
Never forget the justifications for your actions.

Also, be aware of how you react with your new posture. You should be more observant of your environment. You should be able to take into account your setting, and other people in your area. You should also be making proactive judgments to those things around you, not reactive ones. Don't be afraid to be assertive, especially to yourself. Just like confidence, assertiveness can be built up, and will slowly transfer from internal to external. By the end of the week, you should have observed enough and judged enough to get yourself at least a minimal part in discussions. Never be afraid to speak your voice.
Defintely a good post and thats what I will be doing walking with my head up high and eyes:rockon: lol well I haven't left the house or began the bootcamp but when I do leave,its when I do the bootcamp.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:

How about this

1) Eat healthty
2) Exersice
10) Take acting classes

^^ This WILL HELP FOR ALL AFC!! There is nothing to be ashamed of being AFC, becouse we all used to be ones!!
PERFECT POST!!!! Thats now also in the bootcamp as well.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Man I need to get outside more,I been additcted to this one computer game!I haven't even started the bootcamp yet I been home all ****en day!!!But I got a story that happened today and its weird but true one.

Reaction score
shydude said:

How about this

1) Eat healthty
2) Exersice
10) Take acting classes

How would taking acting classes help him?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you could get off your ass.

Why are you playing video games when you can talk to girls?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Cross...
What is wrong with that? I went two years without speaking a word to a girl. I used that time to perfect my inner-being. When I was done with those two years I was on an entirely different level than the common man. I would advice every male (regardless of age) to try just such a thing. Growth starts from within. Remeber that.

BTW, I have taken it upon myself to share the knowledge I acquired in those two years with just not my beloved Vika...but also a new student of mine - Alla. I was not going to take on any new students, but Alla is in dire need of my guidance. With my help Alla is a girl with a future. Without my help, Alla is but another lost soul.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Why are you playing video games when you can talk to girls?
Because no girl in my school likes me,but when I do get off the computer I will go approach some at the mall or even park.But yeah I will need to stop and get off this addicitive game lol,its killing me :D Well im going to start the bootcamp!

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dreamx, it's great to see you finally acting positive and doing things about your problems. Keep it up dude1:D

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Good question! Yeah I do want an answer shydude;)
Acting makes you more confident in your actions, and helps you project. Hm, I gotta do some....

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiwanesedude227 said:
How would taking acting classes help him?

Very simple, You become cinfident, you dont care about failing, you dont care about what others think, Its really a lot in acting, really a lot, i just got no time for explaining, well its all simple "Confidence" Taking risks" not caring.
If you take them, you will improve your Game by a lot!!!!

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Nah mate! I've always been a jerk.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Taviii said:
Nah mate! I've always been a jerk.
If you always been a jerk then why are you on this site?Most jerks who are naturaly get women with no books,or websites so why are you on here since you said your always a jerk?Answer my question otherwise your a troll!

Status
Not open for further replies.