Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my own health journey

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I started my health journey in October and got a personal trainer in January. However, I'm having trouble figuring out what to eat, especially when I'm on the go. What are some healthy options that you recommend for busy days? I'm looking for tips and tricks to help me make better food choices while I'm on the move. Are there any affordable meal service plans you suggest, or snacks I can easily pick up at the store without breaking the bank? most I am looking for something that I can leave in my car that won't get bad but could still in theory count as a healthy meal or snack.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I started my health journey in October and got a personal trainer in January. However, I'm having trouble figuring out what to eat, especially when I'm on the go. What are some healthy options that you recommend for busy days? I'm looking for tips and tricks to help me make better food choices while I'm on the move. Are there any affordable meal service plans you suggest, or snacks I can easily pick up at the store without breaking the bank? most I am looking for something that I can leave in my car that won't get bad but could still in theory count as a healthy meal or snack.
Congrats on prioritizing your health but I would be careful on the trainer. At least in terms of who the trainer is. A lot of trainers prioritize keeping a client rather than pushing their clients to do better. It's why I see a lot of people who work with trainers that look exactly the same year after year.

Make sure you have goals and that you are willing to be pushed towards your goals. Your trainer should be pushing you a little harder than you are comfortable with, IMO at least some of the time. It's the only way to truly progress.

The best thing you can do is to invest in containers and do meal prep either the night before or even pick one day a week where you make all your meals for that week and then portion them up in containers so you can just grab and go.

I work from home so it's a lot easier for me. Typically I make each meal but prefer quick things...salads with chicken and other veggies for lunch, oatmeal with berries and protein powder for breakfast, etc...chicken, basmati rice and broccoli, coconut milk protein berry smoothies, etc...

In terms of leaving it in the car, I'd invest in an inexpensive cooler and some reusable ice packs so you can take your food with you and you don't have to worry about it going bad or anything regarding heat, etc. Then put your meal prepped containers in it.

You can make fancy meals or you can make simple meals and everything in between. I typically prefer simple, but that's just me. Meal prep typically takes 20 minutes a day or so for all meals for me. Protein I tend to cook whenever, but cook enough for the week(usually chicken). Also eat mackerel from cans, sardines, and cook salmon and beef once a week usually.

frypoppy814

Reaction score
Figuring out what to munch on when you're hustling can be a real challenge.Here's a few ideas: grab some nuts or trail mix for a quick protein hit, stock up on pre-cut veggies like carrots or bell peppers for munching on the go, and don't forget about good ol' fruit like apples or bananas for a natural energy boost.

frypoppy814

Reaction score
Figuring out what to munch on when you're hustling can be a real challenge.Here's a few ideas: grab some nuts or trail mix for a quick protein hit, stock up on pre-cut veggies like carrots or bell peppers for munching on the go, and don't forget about good ol' fruit like apples or bananas for a natural energy boost.
As for affordable meal plans, I've heard some peeps rave about meal prep services like HelloFresh or Blue Apron. They can save you time and hassle in the kitchen without busting your budget.Oh, and if you wanna dive deeper into the nitty-gritty of your health journey, I stumbled upon this site (https://fortismedicalbilling.com/medical-billing/labs/) that might have some helpful info on labs and stuff.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nuts are not protein mostly, they are high in fat. Nothing wrong with that per se, but at least know what you are putting in your body.

Also it's very easy to overcomsume nuts since they are very calorie dense. Definitely wouldn't be something I'd bring a large amount of and then just snack on. Before you know it you've eaten over 1000 calories.