Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ONS wants more... what do I do???

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what women don't seem to get. Men don't want it sugar coated, or to be let down gently, or to have women beat around the bush, or to have our feelings spared.

Just give us our lumps and be done with it.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "nice" about it just prolongs the suffering. I've been "niced" and I've been dumped like a bad smell. I got over the dumperoo a lot faster than the "nicey nicey" type because that form of dumping is so ambiguous, you always wonder if there was something different you could do -- maybe she isn't sure, should I be persistent, etc.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

-- Karl Marx

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through something similar right now, but the girl doesn't have my number. I'm starting to think she wants more, though. We were supposed to be "occasional f*ck buddies", but now I think she wants more.

If the time comes, however, I'll have no problems telling her that it's over. We discussed things beforehand, and I made no promises. I won't feel guilty or mean in letting her go, if she starts to get serious.

This whole thing is kind of funny to me. It's the second or third time that I've had a ONS decide that she wanted more. I always thought it was guys who faced this problem since we're the alley cats who like to sleep around. I never thought a guy would want to get serious after a ONS. This reaks of AFC. It's a definite case of him not understanding, and having oneitis. He should recognize it as a ONS and move on. Just tell him that the sex was great and just what you needed at the time, but that's all you wanted.

So what if he gets upset. So what if he thinks you're slutty. It's okay for women to embrace their sexuality. I don't care what society says. If more women thought that ONSs were fine, guys like me would be a lot happier. Sometimes, sex is all you want. Sometimes you have to be mature enough to know that you're not ready for anything more serious or committed. Sex shouldn't be a committment for a relationship.

This guy needs to understand that what you had was a fun fling, and nothing more. He needs to be a man about it, and get over it. You didn't go on a real date. You didn't make any promises. You don't owe him anything, and that includes being nice. Give him the straight talk. If he can't deal with it, refer him to this site and maybe he'll grow up.

busterchaplin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him you're pregnant. That will scare him away.

Just kidding, of course. Tell him straightforward you aren't interested -- no need for courtier subterfuge here.

I have a fear that, after a date, I'll come on the board and find that the girl has written up a report and asked for what to do with me --- and I only realize it's her after I tell her to dump the chump. That fear is only surpassed by the horror I'd experience if I found out that my date was Sexy_Malibu.

Wouldn't that be funny if a man and a woman both came here seeking advice in their relationship, but we didn't even notice because their reports were so jilted in their own favor? After all of our instruction and training, when they finally got together, they're child would be the Casanova -- or to the slut -- of our times...

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not call a spade a spade?

You don't give a fuk about this dude one way or the other, you are worried about confronting him and the fact that you are going to look bad.

It's all about you isn't it? It's really that simple. So why even confront him? Fuk him. Let him twist in the wind. Your other 5 men should be able to assuage your ego.

This guy will get the hint eventually.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fear that, after a date, I'll come on the board and find that the girl has written up a report and asked for what to do with me --- and I only realize it's her after I tell her to dump the chump. That fear is only surpassed by the horror I'd experience if I found out that my date was Sexy_Malibu.

LMAO

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not tell him what you told us? You don't have to mention the ONS but just tell him that the timing isn't right for you and that it wouldn't be fare to him if you just left him hanging, that's it. If he's a real man :D *snicker*:D he'd understand and move on.

Don't sweat it if someone can't handle the truth. It's their problem, not yours.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by busterchaplin
Tell him you're pregnant. That will scare him away.

Just kidding, of course. Tell him straightforward you aren't interested -- no need for courtier subterfuge here.

Busterchaplin, listen, I have to tell you something and I want to be straightforward, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I had a great time on our date and the sex was great, but I'm sorry I'm just not interested. Oh yeah, and I'm pregnant. ;)

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, this is a classic!!
Sexy_bu, u are a funny girl, I hope you stick around with us.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! Your experiences and the way this site describes how a girl would act are SOO simliar its not even funny. Madd props to our "gifted" DJ's. :cool: Anyway, yeah I would call you a ***** for using a guy, but here just tell him straight up that you have no intention of becomming more then a friend to him. Cut it to him, when someone has to realize they have to realize, none of the mellow ****.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't use him!!

Originally posted by PEACEDJ
WOW! Your experiences and the way this site describes how a girl would act are SOO simliar its not even funny. Madd props to our "gifted" DJ's. :cool: Anyway, yeah I would call you a ***** for using a guy, but here just tell him straight up that you have no intention of becomming more then a friend to him. Cut it to him, when someone has to realize they have to realize, none of the mellow ****.
Well I'm glad I could help you all by being a generalization :) Anyway, I just want to make it clear that I NEVER meant to use him... come on... If you were there you'd never think that EITHER of us was looking for more than a ONS... (although it'd probably have been a little awkward if you were there eavesdropping, lol)... so it's kind of surprising that he's like "let's hang out... let's go to lunch... let's watch a movie..." I REALLY thought he was macking on me, so I was like "okay"... never thought he'd want to see me again... shocker. Basically, we were drinking... dancing... then kissing... then disappeared to the car... then to the house... then well... that's enough details... There wasn't too much actual conversation (well, not that much that I can remember) so I never thought he was interested in me. I'm really not a ***** AT ALL! Okay, that's a lie... I'm such a ****ing *****, but I wasn't being one with him... I was just really surprised... I feel like he is the girl and I am the DJ saying "how can I keep this chick from getting attached?"... I feel so bad.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your job is to be honest. His job is to accept it. Do your job and let him deal with his.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in every guy that tried to help her with her problem.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
I'm disappointed in every guy that tried to help her with her problem.
That's ****ed up MrPerfect...

I wasn't even really looking for help with MY problem... I was looking for you guys to help HIM... Help him keep from getting hurt unnecessarily. I wouldn't expect you guys to help me if my question was "How do I deceive this poor excuse for a guy?"... but my question was well-intentioned, "How do I NOT hurt and not string along this really nice guy who I just realized I don't like THAT WAY"

I am very grateful to everyone who did try to help and you all seem to be right, there is no nice way to go about it... so I will go with simple honesty. Thanks again!! (You can end the post now because any further advice will be too late as I'm talking to him tomorrow before I leave for my trip and probably won't be online to read it anyway.)

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look b1tch,

Go to fvcking school and learn how to be a mature adult instead of posting total sh1t on this forum.

It's not that you are a b1tch so much as you are total waste-of-time-b1tch.

Quit leading guys on and then we'll talk to your teenager b1tch as4.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
Look b1tch,

Go to fvcking school and learn how to be a mature adult instead of posting total sh1t on this forum.

It's not that you are a b1tch so much as you are total waste-of-time-b1tch.

Quit leading guys on and then we'll talk to your teenager b1tch as4.
EXACTLY!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what... to all of you who tried to help, may you have good karma and bull**** like this never happen to you. :)

And can we please let the thread DIE... it's over... it's a non-issue... The guy is gone as of tomorrow and I will still be the same ***** tomorrow... If I'm really wasting everyone's time by posting here, then ignore me... don't waste everyone's time even more by flaming me. STOP RESPONDING. Moderators... close the thread please... The issue is no longer time-relevant. Thanks...

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
All signs are pointing to AFC
he got into your pants didnt he? you let afc's get into your pants?