Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my night.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a party at my house tonight, and at least 40 people showed up. There were some cuties there, and I was thinking about running some game on them, but before I got the chance, a friend of mine came to me and asked me what I thought of this one girl. She wasn't one of the girls I was thinking about getting with, but she is definitely cute. He told me that if I tried, it was a sure thing. So I did. I had quite a bit to drink tonight, and so did the girl (at least she said so, somebody said that they thought she had like one drink and was faking.) So I was talking to this girl, and she was flirting like crazy, sitting on my lap basically & putting her arm around me. I thought this was great, until a little bit later she got up and ended up doing the same thing to another guy. Then another guy. I was attempting some neg-hits, and very badly in retrospect.

Hey, what are you supposed to say when a girl's friend asks "do you think she is hot?" in front of the girl? I put on a smile and said "no" in an obviously joking way.

When this girl was flirting with other guys, she was staring at me. I think that since I was neghitting her she was basically trying to see if she could make me jealous. I basically said "**** this" after she was on the second guy, until a little later she came and say next to me and got all close, and basically put my arm around her, and then after awhile everybody except her and her friend left, and we were chilling in my hammock for awhile. At some point I kissed her, but without tongue, and I clumsily (damn alcohol) bumped into her a little hard. Still, it was some good ****. This girl told me to grab her ass at some point, and it was nice.

This might not seem so important to anybody but me, but I haven't gotten with a girl in over 2 damn long years. I felt ass for the first time in 2 years, I felt tits (I wasn't groping, just putting my arms on them while my hands were on her stomach) for the first time in 2 years, and I kissed a girl for the first time in 2 years (even though i was too drunk to do it well). Also, this girl is crazy about me and wants to fvck my brains out. She is hot too. Also, she seems really cool, but you can never be sure until you have known the girl for more than a day. From what I have said you might think she is just a hoe, but she is a virgin. Usually she doesn't flirt with guys like a slvt like tonight.

I dont know if it was the alcohol or the fact that I hadn't touched a girl in years, but I had a boner the entire time I was with her. This was for hours. I tucked under the belt, which was pretty uncomfortable, and now somehow my balls feel like they have been beaten repeatedly.

**edit** - If any of this doesn't make sense, its because I am still a little drunk.

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally if i was asked in front of her i would have just said yea. im not sure if thats the dj thing to do but its what i would have done.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could of used some C+F like NOT AS CUTE AS ME ......

But, the MOST important thing is HOW YOU SAY IT, NOT WHAT YOU SAY !!!!

And I think you actually get a boner harder if you drink some alcohol.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude why did you hide your bone. When a girl notices your hard when your with her its a huge turn on for them, they just want to "GRAB IT!" is what ive been told by many a female.

I think you could have gone for alot more man, i mean what is this,

1. No tongue kissing/making out.
2. No breast groping
3. No fingering.
4. Tucking in your shlong.

It seems almost as if YOU didnt want any..

I mean dont get me wrong, i think its great that this is the first girl who's personal bubble you penetrated in 2 years, however i think you could have gone alot further.

Anyway, sounds like you had a cool night. I envy you for being able to throw parties at your house. You should make it a regular thing.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man. Great, for not having gotten any in 2 years.. By the way, the technical term for what happened to your nuts is "blue balls." It happens whenever you have a boner for a very, very long time. To get rid of it, jerk off. (for future reference)

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Dude why did you hide your bone. When a girl notices your hard when your with her its a huge turn on for them, they just want to "GRAB IT!" is what ive been told by many a female.
She did notice, (she was laying on top of me for a long time) and she did grab it a few times. The reason I didnt make it obvious was that I had like 40 people at my house, and I dont want to be walking around with a big bulge in my pants in front of them.

Yeah, i don't know why I didn't go for more. Definitely could/should have. : \ I guess I will have to later.

By the way, the technical term for what happened to your nuts is "blue balls." It happens whenever you have a boner for a very, very long time. To get rid of it, jerk off. (for future reference)
Yeah, I figured out the remedy right after I made the post. :cool: It was like a firehose!

Last edited:

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you hide your boner again while you were cuddling with her?

I have that problem ALL THE TIME. I mean, occasionally to get a hard on when you're close to a girl like that is good, but f*ckin 24/7's annoying. Lemme know...

Reaction score
Actually, getting drunk will make your penis less active and it would be harder to sustain a boner. It also makes it very hard to have a good erection. This isn't really relevent i thought i would imput. :D