Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Night At The Club

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a pretty good night sarging tonight.... Went out to 2 different clubs with me and my cousin and his 2 friends. To sum up the night..

Approach 1- One of my cousins friends had 2 girls meeting him there. He wanted to fvck one, and she came with her friend. Introduced myself to her, ask her how she was doing she had a total ***** shield and I said fvck it... ignored her rest of night to talk to other girls.

Approach 2- Bartender... Now I never talk to bartenders but this one was really cute and had a unique look.. This is how the conversation went. I told her that she was really cute and had a unique look to her. She said thanks. She said she wanted to be a nurse and we talked about healthcare. I wanted to get her number, but I said fvck it I never go for bartenders..

Approach3- Actually this one approached me went upstairs with my cousin. She said hey as I was walking. And we started talking about a variety of things. Her job, Where she lives. I developed kino by putting arm around her, and putting around her waist. She was loving it.... Introduced me to all her GF and said she was there at her cousins b-day party.... This girl said she was mexican, but she looked totally italian. HOT AS HELL. Kissed her on lips as I left but didn't make out with her. NUMBER CLOSED. I DOUBT THIS GIRL WILL FLAKE>

Approach 4- Left the club and went to other bars on division street in Chicago. Walk into bar. Right when I get in. I say hi to a babe that is dancing on the dance floor.

Lookyoung-HI
HB 7- hey smile and looks into my eyes,

I get really close to her and start making out with her for about 4 minutes. Man it was passionate. I even got a hard on... I am wasted but she tells me she is from ohio. I ended up Number closing. her friend came in the middle of us and she still wanted to talk... My AFC cousin kept telling me to go to bar across the street.So I left.. THIS GIRL MAY FLAKE EVEN THOUGH I AM A GREAT KISSER WE HARDLY CONVERSATED AT ALL. AS WE WERE DANCING SHE SAID I DON"T THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ME. I SHOULD HAVE SAID . OH YEAH THEN LETS GET A ROOM. I SHOULD HAVE GRABBED HER HAND AND GOT INTO A CAB. HAD A FEW TOO MANY AND WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT.

APRROACH 5- Go to another bar see girl with huge tits dancing on bar... She gets off bar and I say Hi how are you>>. She grabs my hand and takes me upstairs. Doesnt say a word to me and takes me to the ladies bathroom were she just walks in without saying anything with her friend. I was like WTF. So I just went back downstairs. I should have probably said something or been more aggressive.

Approach 6- We leave the bar and has we are walking to our car. 3 girls are yelling at someone across the street. I said hey take it easy ladies whats the problem. They tell me about how some girl pushed there friend. Cops are coming towards us and they tell us to stay with them. My cousin walks to his car I tell the girls if they need a ride home they say no... We talked about a variety of things. Asked for number and she took phone and put it in herself.

All in all I think I had a pretty good night... I didn't use any DJ Techniques. I just had a positive energy about me all night. I had that strutt going on.

PS. I know some guys are gonna flame me for saying this but after 5 REDBULL vodkas it seems that I am more confident in talking to the ladies. Man it feels like I am unstoppable.

Will update later and tell you guys if the 3 number closes flake on me or not. I am going to call all of them tomorrow well see how it goes

Last edited:

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on ya man sounds like you had an awesome night keep on doing it.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Never eject because you "don't go for bartenders", that is some of the gayest shiit you can say, aside from, she's too damn cool, I have no chance.

Smarten up buddy, take every person as a possibility. For all you know, you could of ended up with that bartender later on in the week.

Not bad otherwise.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Never eject because you "don't go for bartenders", that is some of the gayest shiit you can say, aside from, she's too damn cool, I have no chance.

Smarten up buddy, take every person as a possibility. For all you know, you could of ended up with that bartender later on in the week.

Not bad otherwise.

Yeah your right she was giving me a good vibe, I should have probably tried a number close.. Nice point every girl is a possibility. I am going to look at this way, if these girls are not fvcking you than they are doing someone else. Thanks for the support guys. Will try to call all these girls tonight and let you know how it went.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work!

That was really awesome.

I also just like to leave the tactics alone and just operate with a good vibe.

JJ

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called the 3 number closes from my approaches last night... I hate calling these girls and getting there voicemail. But here is how it went.

Girl from approach3-GOt her voicemail- Hey it is lookyoung from last night. Give me a buzz at........... Call me anytime. I am actually going to be up late tonight so just call me tonight....

I played this soooo stupid. I left a real lame message but we will see what happens....

Girl from approach 4.... Called her she picked up
Me: hey what up its lookyoung.... We start talking about school. WHere she is originally from ohio... Asks me If I was drunk and I said no but, I was buzzed. I asked her what about you and she said she was wasted. She said do you think I act like that in reallife. I laugh and tell her she is a great kisser.
The whole time this girl is being scarcastic... but in a sexy way... I asked her what her schedule was and we agreed to go out on friday... Talked for 20 minutes good conversation.

Girl from approach 6.. Get the voicemail and leave another lame message... Hey whats up it is lookyoung from lastnight. Give me a buzz at...... takecare bye.....

God I hate calling these brauds the next day..... We will see what happens... If I get one date with one of these girls I will be happy, 2 of these girls and I will be very happy, 3 out of 3 than I will feel like a true DJ.

My philosophy is once u get a date with a girl it is your job to fvck her. You must fvck her no excuses... YOu have got to close the deal. Maybe not on the first or second date but sooner or later u must do it. I am really hard on myself when I go out with a girl don't fvck her and then lose contact... That is the worst part of the game.

I will see how it goes will keep everyone posted

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us know when the other two return your call....

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why call the next day? Why leave a message?

Both are bad news bears.

Sounds like you had a good night though.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I look at it your probably right... What do the rest of you guys think. Is the next day too soon...... And don't leave a message what else can I do give me some tips....

This is what I figured if these girls really like me then they will not care when or what time I call them...... If you made an impact on that particular girl for the night u can call them 30 minutes later and they will not get creeped out by it. I think when you call the girl is a little bit overrated. I should have probably called tomorrow or tuesday.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the issue is whether they "liked" you, or not, this is because they gave you the digits.

However, if you call 'em to early you ruin the credibility you've created in the pick-up... I mean, nothing is impossible, but it can help to wait it out a bit, give her the anxiety of you possibly not calling, then the relief when you actually call her... push-pull-phone.

It can make that phone call a lot smoother.

As for messages, I'd avoid it in the early stages... I'd also avoid calling several times in the same time-slot.. as most people have caller i.d. and you'll look like you're crazy if you call her 12 times in an hour...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Listen though sometimes girls will give up the digits just for the attention to see if your going to call them or not. I have had situations were girls have given me the digits and then flaked on me.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree on the good work at the club. Ive ejected on bartenders too because of dumb assumptions. This very hot waitress the other night was coming towards me and I said "Now I have seen everything" to my friend and she stopped me and said "What is it that you have seen?" -- I said something like "Everything there is to see" which was the best I could come up with in my drunken stooper . I am sure there are many better things I could have said, here vibe shouted "Hey talk to me babe" but I was not in the zone

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Man, that's bullsh1t!

Once you have a girls number, from the club. Get on her azz asap! Dont mess around, it dosnt matter how long you wait. Anyone who thinks that, 'Oh, i better wait 3-5 days before i call her, otherwise she wont think im cool' is a retard.

Your either cool and you made a good impression or you aren't. Not calling her up straight away will have NO bearing whatsoever. Get her on the phone and get a meet setup.

I usually send a text first, sometimes an open loop. Sometimes a normal text - often like this:

Open Loop: Hey (name), it was cool meeting you tonight at the (clubname), you seem like the type of person who really likes to l

Cut the message short, she will be dying to know what you think about her and she will think that the message just got cut off. Dont reply, if she calls - DONT answer, call her up the next day and i GUARANTEE she will answer, GUARANTEE!

Once you have her on the phone, bring back some good vibes from the initial sarge, it works wonders. Just be cool.

Good work Lookyoung

Sarge On...

Good idea shezz this is exactly what I will do the next time send a text. This is brilliant. Thanks for the support people.:up:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she texts back, "Who is this?"

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a text message today from Approach no. 3 THis is how it went...

APPROACH 3 TEXT:1:38 pm Hello Lookyoung, sorry I couldn't get back to you lastnite. I was so tired, I went to bed early. How its going?

LOOKYOUNG texts back at 8:00 PM. Its going pretty good working till 1130 PM. ( I kept it short and sweet on purpose. Also made her wait 6-7 hours before I texted her.

Approcah 3 Text- 9:51 OK. If ur not tired when u get off u can call me.

LOOKYOUNG calls her at 1130 pm. She tells me she is bowling asks what I am doing. SHe says she is at a bowling alley. Her voice seems very upbeat when speaking to me. She asks me to call her tommorrow when I wake up which I will.

Didn't call approach#4 Today didn't want to sweat it. Talked to her last nite. Will call her tomorrow. Will try to go out with her on friday and hopefully I will bang her.

Approach #6 Never called back. I knew this would be a hard one. Reason being is I met her on the street and woman are taboo about this..... I had a good feeling this one was going to flake.

Hopefully I bang these 2 brauds if I do I will share detail by detail with so suave. Lets hope it gets to that point. I think I have good shot at banging at least one of them with in 2-3 dates, maybe even 1st date.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
What if she texts back, "Who is this?"

If she were to text me back who is this I would probably not respond. Or if she was really hott I would say something like how could you forget about me? Keep it short and sweet and see what happens. If a girl says this it is most likely she is not interested however it could also be a shvt test. I think this response would pass the test.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Well, if you have any sense, you will have EXCHANGED numbers with her at the club. As soon as she gives you her number, call her straight away so she has yours!

If she then responds with the above...next, because you know she has your number.

Sarge On...
Glad some guys practice this :D

nice, i do this all the time, when i get a number!
If she does not ask for mine i simply phone her phone right there to check:
the number is correct, if it is not i take it as an excuse to not waste my time, or i will say to her, you sure that number was right depending on my perception of intrest on her part.
Also i do it because that slim female does not normally scare me (granted some super hot ones can throw your game out), so it also shows you can do what you like.
i normally back this up with a smile.

Say:
'Here i will ring your phone so you know whos calling you'.

i never if i can help it walk away with just a number on my part, its a sure sign of a flake.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Glad some guys practice this :D

nice, i do this all the time, when i get a number!
If she does not ask for mine i simply phone her phone right there to check:
the number is correct, if it is not i take it as an excuse to not waste my time, or i will say to her, you sure that number was right depending on my perception of intrest on her part.
Also i do it because that slim female does not normally scare me (granted some super hot ones can throw your game out), so it also shows you can do what you like.
i normally back this up with a smile.

Say:
'Here i will ring your phone so you know whos calling you'.

i never if i can help it walk away with just a number on my part, its a sure sign of a flake.
Sometimes when a girl pulls her phone out to put in my # I'll just go "hey can I see that?" and grab it... then just phone MY phone.

Now we BOTH got it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I always call them to ensure I they provide me the right number. Plus, when calling them, they won't flake on you.