Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My New Years DJ mission

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting Saturday January 1st, I am going to collect 10 rejections and complete this mission by Saturday January 8th

I've tried Bootcamp a few times and my goal has always been to complete week 4 (10 rejections in one week) and I have yet to do that. Well this time I'm skipping straight to week 4 and I'm going for it. I'm tired of not taking chances and letting my fear control me. I don't care about getting a girlfriend or getting any dates. I want to beat this fear. I want to be shut down 10 times. That means it doesn't matter to me if I get 100 phone #s, I'm not stopping until I get the 10 "rejections".

I won't lie to you guys. I haven't approached any girls for nearly 3 months and the thought of doing so scares me sh!tless. So please guys, hold me accountable to this mission. Get on my case if I am slacking. I know that the first few rejections I will be nervous and shaking. But eventually I hope to start having fun with it and try some off the wall ballzy approaches.

Now the computer lab I use to post at will be closed on Fri. Sat. Sun. So I won't be able to post my progress until Monday at the earliest. Hopefully some of you guys will bump this thread for me.

Also, anybody who wants to do this along with me is welcome to join in or even post your own New Years mission here.

onward,

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll join you EO!

However I think I'll start on the 4th because my New Year's will be busy

Let's go!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've wanted nothing but to go out and get 10 rejections, see because i CAN talk to strangers i do it all the time. In lines etc.. but regaurdless of intrest or regaurdless of whatever other thing

the fear of rejection makes me not ask for a number makes me keep at arms length.

I think what i need to do is like i did earlier is get slapped in the face more, i need the cold hand of reality to hit me so hard that i'm like wow, this is not that bad.

so I'm in, in fact i'll start as soon as now although Jan 3rd is the best time for me!

Mister X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia is in, guys!

Yesterday at a disco had been trying to pick up chicks by simply offerring 'em to dance slow dances. 3 refuses, 1 bingo. Hold on your laughter, they all were 10/10. First I felt screwed and humilated, then realised that those Beetch Shields of theirs needed a heavy sabre strike, which I on some reason didn't commit. Maybe ambarrassment, may be a week of non-pickupping!

I'm in! Looking forward for 7 more victims!

8) Mister X

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Hit up a New Years party. If anyone asks you about how you got rejected utterly by 8 chicks in the same night, tell them you were drunk. Then tell them about the 9th. :D ;)

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit up a New Years party. If anyone asks you about how you got rejected utterly by 8 chicks in the same night, tell them you were drunk. Then tell them about the 9th.
Actually since my last gf dumped me, I have no social life to speak of and will be spending New Years Eve sitting at home. When I originally did the bootcamp it was to become more social but it backfired when I got a gf and turned into a wuss. But starting saturday I'm taking life by the ballz again.

Anyways, glad to hear that you other guys want to join in. Some family crap came up today and I was thinking of procrastinating AGAIN. But Fukk it, procrastination is the enemy. It's go time!

onward,

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be my last post until Monday because of the Holiday weekend. Hopefully when I update on Monday I'll have 3 or 4 rejections already. If not, then you guys need to let me hear about it.

On Saturday morning I'm getting up bright and early and hitting the public places. Stores, malls, the library, anywhere I can think of. Today however I'm just getting myself ready. I'm going to the mall to get a snazzy haircut (I need to be careful or I might end up looking too good to be rejected!). I've also been reading posts on this site about cold approaches by Jwhite, Walden, Seraph, Master of the Universe, hell even my own posts about past approaches.

I just need to keep reminding myself I'm not looking to get numbers. I'm looking to get shut down so there is no excuse for not approaching. I also keep reminding myself that hooking up with any particular girl isn't the goal here. The goal is to learn some skills, to overcome shynes, to take control of my life regardless of whether some woman has the good taste to date me. If I can do that I know how great I will feel about myself. I have been there before and now it's time to take it all back.

I've wasted too much time in my life letting fear control me and dictate my life. Far too many times have I procrastinated what I have wanted to do until tomorrow but "tomorrow" never seems to get here. Life is too short. No more procrastination. Time to beat the fear.

Have a Happy New Year all and talk to you in 2005

onward,

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't forget to make those rejections/approaches/number closes fun. The most important thing you should do is have fun. hah, **** the bull****. What's the point if you're not having fun? :)

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection Numero Uno

Okay I was feeling so jazzed up after getting my snazzy new hair cut that I rushed out and got my first rejection before my start date (saturday) so I just rushed to the computer lab to post this before the lab closes.

As I said I got a new haircut. It's a brand new style for me. I finally managed to get that "spikey wet look" and I feel smokin' hot. lol.

Anyways I left the mall and went to Walmart to pick up a few items. As I was walking around I was noticing how I got more looks than usual from the girls shopping there. It's so nice to be attractive! :D

Then I thought okay, I'm gonna go for it and get a rejection. I saw an attractive looking hottie working behind the counter in clothing department. This was the convo...

me: how old are you?

her: 21 (surprised look on face)

me: oh okay, I need a female opinion on something. I just got a
new haircut and it's a completely new style for me. What do you think?

her: I like it....it looks good.

me: (sly smile) can I have your phone #?

her: I can't, I have a boyfriend.

me: oh okay thanks!

The approach wasn't smooth but that is okay for now. The important thing is I went through with it. I should have had a better opening, maybe a little more conversational. And I shouldn't have said "Thank You" after she rejected me but it's a force of habit and I was nervous.

Also please note, I was actually REJECTED here. I put myself out there and made the "ho say no". Too many guys feel rejected if a girl isn't "responding well" to them. If your going for rejections, actually put yourself out there and GET REJECTED.

My anxiety rating for this approach (scale of l - 10) was about a 8. Not too bad but I need to be comfortable enough to build attraction or at least make better conversation.

I might go to the video store tonight and get another rejection but this is definetly my last update until Monday.

I'm starting to get that confidence high again....

onward,

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time go up to a woman and say:
"Me...Tarzan...You...Jane..." :p
Nod at her like you understand. That'll get them.

But good job on the rejections. After all, what else do you have to fear when you've conquered approaching women? Pantsing the President? Do cartwheels down Mt. Everest? Eat jelly beans? Oh please.

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
ill be joining you tomorrow in getting 10 rejections...gonna start off the new year with a bang