Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new shyt storm..

DJx420

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we all just graduated college, and everyone decided to stay around in town for a week or so. Tomorrow, the girl I've been hooking up with for 2 months, is leaving...

So last night I go out with all my friends, my girl and her friends and we all ended up getting pretty drunk. I end up coming back here with my girl and fvck. After I finish she immediately goes, do you just not care if I get off or not? I was stunned, firstly because she, among numerous other girls, have said I'm real good in the bedroom and secondly because she waited until the NIGHT BEFORE SHE LEFT to tell me this. Naturally, we had a little fight about it but basically nothing ever came of it. So with regards to that, anyone got any tips?

Secondly, as I stated above, she is leaving tomorrow and the weirdest part about it is we never talked about where "we" stand. Shes going home (far away from me) for about a month and then shes moving to the same city as me, so I figured we'd at least have a conversation about it. As per my previous threads I have so far refused to bring this up to her as it shows some weakness on my part. But we woke up this morning, I took her to a nice breakfast and still NOTHING...WTF?

Thirdly, shes not going out tonight. I do, however, want to spend time with her before she departs. Would telling her this be out of line and look poorly on me?

I'm new to this whole "1 girl hooking up" thing and I get lost from time to time. This just happens to be a HUGE time that I have no idea what I should do. Your comments are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Puck508

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question you need to ask yourself first is what do you want to happen? Is this just a FB or do you genuinely like this girl and want a relationship with her?

Now, based on the fact that you called her "this girl I've been hooking up with", You might just be FB's...so find a new one for a month until she moves to your town.

If you DO want more from her (eg. a relationship), which is what I assume seeing as how it's obviously not a no-strings attached thing because you're here asking for advice about it...then you need to talk to her about how you feel. My assumption is that the little episode/fight that she started had to do with you two parting ways for a month rather than anything in the bedroom.

My advice is to 1) Decide what you want and based on that 2) Talk to her about it. The DJ way isn't to never settle down...it's to know what you want and get it.

Good luck.

Puck

DJx420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I definitely want a relationship with this girl, however all the advice I've gotten from this site has clearly stated to just let her bring it up...

As for tonight....I asked her what she was doing and she said she's just hanging out with the firneds and asked if I was planning on going out (she never said come over and hang with them)

This shyts so confusing ahhhhh

Puck508

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site tries to promote not getting oneitis, where you're only wrapped up in one girl (which I agree with) when you're single/not in a relationship...basically it keeps you from creeping on the girl you want. Now, you don't want to tell her your feelings (I worded it poorly before)...you want to have a conversation about it. Let her do the talking...let her tell you her feelings so that you have a better understanding of what she's feeling or what she wants. Find a way to get her to out her feelings and thoughts...and respond to it.

I don't see anything wrong with letting her know that you don't want "things" to end because of college ending...but make her say it first. Depending on the vibe you get (eg. Does she want a relationship too), then go with it.

There are many different ways to get her to spill..."So it's gonna be a long month without me around, huh?"..."I bet you're looking forward to this month being over so that we get together again", etc.

Just don't give away too much...but don't let her slip away either. Also, hang out with her tonight and give her the best fvck she's ever had...multiple times. Then she'll probably spill.

Good Luck.

Puck