Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new roommate

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just moved into this place 2 months ago with a guy and a girl. So I do like this girl now. I've had female roommates in the past and never got any type of feeling for them but I do this one. The problem is she is my roommate and I don't want to turn things akward. So I hit on her a little here and there and she would always respond with a giggle until lately she won't respond at all, I was just testing the waters. One time I called her and basically said things that would tell her I'm into her. I heard her tell another roommate I called her and it was so cute, it made her feel so good, I didn't hear what else she said but she talked about it for a while. The only thing I could hear was something about living with me.

The only thing I'm trying to do is make it clear I'm interested in her without going too overboard if she's not interested. Her and another roommate hang out a lot and last week I asked if I could go with them, through her, but they ended up not going out. This weekend she invited me to some thing with her brother in a few months and also invited me to hang out with her and her roommate, which I was hoping would put me in a position to escalate things with her but never materialized because it was just dinner with some other people. So I told her next time I'm out with friends I'll invite her out, and she just kinda looked at me and didn't repsond with no real expression, so I said something else I couldn't remember what I said. Should I just pass on it? She doesn't seem to flirt back but I think part of that is her personality but on the other hand she invites me to these places but not in a romantic way so at least she's not creeped out by me. I'm pretty sure she knows I'm into her but I haven't asked her out which is all I could do at this point which could obviously get real uncomfortable for her.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Joser590

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back Off

Dude back off seriously. You just barely moved in and are starting to hit on your roommate? That is not very smart. Imagine if she starts feeling FREAKED out by you. Somebody is going to have to move out and more than likely it would be you. It will **** up all the living arrangements which I assume is the most important for everybody right now.

If I were you I would just concentrate on what you are doing in your life now and let things play themselves out. Hang out with them but don't try to come on too strong. Use C/F and just become friends with your new roommates.

I know you are starting to have feelings for her but fight them off. This can only turn out bad now while you guys are living together.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're getting way too pushy.

Step back, let her breathe.

Let her come to you next time.

And when she does, ask her out on a 1-on-1 date.

Leave the room mate alone.