Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new pickup routine

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
I don't understand why you guys give a damn who is wtaching or observing you.
Well I think you misread the intent of my post, which was an attempt to deemphasize concerns over people watching us, so we are in essential agreement, but OK.

Several good reasons I want control over my local social image, 1. As a professional with a clientele, I don't want strangers knowing me, what I do, etc. I live in a small suburb currently with a large vicious gossip mill that does make a difference in all aspects of one's life. I don't want competitive lawyers laughing at me macking women at the Publix to prospective clients. I don't want any kind of "rep" at all, other than as a good lawyer.

2. C-blocking is real, just because you had a powerless employee to compete with doesn't mean they all are. Many men and women as others suggest, will f with you on purpose. I've been dealing with this since junior high with little girls trying to drag the girl I'm making out with away from me. If you missed all that somehow, good on you. Better to take a little preemption and at least try to minimize the c-blocking, even though that may be tough.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must've went to the wrong Walmart today. All I saw was ugly Mexicans in groups (gangs) trying to stare down and gang around whitey a 1000 miles away from the border. A few black people who appeared civilized in comparison and a few older Asians. The few couples or families I saw besides Mexican were, white female with a black male or even a mexican male. The only whites I saw were mostly older and all the whites ignored each other. The one or two attract white females I saw had a b!tch shield face from hell.

What a sh!t country it has become. I remember back in high school and a few years after, all you saw around here was cute blondes. These illegals should all be rounded up and deported.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I must've went to the wrong Walmart today. All I saw was ugly Mexicans in groups (gangs) trying to stare down and gang around whitey a 1000 miles away from the border. A few black people who appeared civilized in comparison and a few older Asians. The few couples or families I saw besides Mexican were, white female with a black male or even a mexican male. The only whites I saw were mostly older and all the whites ignored each other. The one or two attract white females I saw had a b!tch shield face from hell.

What a sh!t country it has become. I remember back in high school and a few years after, all you saw around here was cute blondes. These illegals should all be rounded up and deported.
Well I'm not sure where you are but I'm right outside the nation's capital and there are women of every ethnicity around here. I never go to a store without seeing some hot women shopping lonely. I am at Costco right now and I've already talked to a few.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Well I'm not sure where you are but I'm right outside the nation's capital and there are women of every ethnicity around here. I never go today at store without seeing some hot women shopping lonely. I am at Costco right now and I've already talked to a few.
That's the thing. All the young girls here are on the state university campus. Then when they graduate they leave for places like DC, NYC, Chicago, TX etc. So there is shortage of 20's and 30s something and so they have b!tchshields like you wouldn't believe. Then the government dumps all these illegal trash on other cities. DC has a lot of foreigners but they're educated and/or have a good jobs because family members got them set up.

I'd have to go to a different store than Walmart where white people tend to go, or go to a Walmart in another suburb that's more white (white flight). I envy those that live in places like DC where there are single women above college age.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it again today in Costco. HOT little 20 year old food server there where they give out the free samples. I must have chatted her up for 10 minutes. Finally when I went for the #, she said she had a boyfriend. I said "it doesn't matter I won't tell, we can just be friends". I asked her when is the wedding date. I told her maybe I am better than her boyfriend. I asked her doesn't he have deficiencies? She said "yeah his parents are always telling him what to do"

I told her I own my own house and do whatever I want. I told her to put my # in her phone and text me. So she took out her phone and put in my number and texted me.

I said look I know you have a boyfriend, so do you want me to text or call you? She said no. I said OK no problem. Just call me when you need a friend.

Then I left and I sent her a text that said "hey I know I promised I wouldn't text you but I just wanted to say it was nice meeting you and if you ever need a friend hit me up".

I feel like an unstoppable machine right now. Wonder if I ever hear from her again. I deleted her #, but she still has mine.

I'm sorry if some of these posts have typos, i am reporting them by voice to text conversion into my smartphone while i'm out in the field posting directly to sosuave from my phone right after the action has taken place.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried did you have a pre-nup? you may not be debt free after the court gets done with you.... just saying

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Married Buried did you have a pre-nup? you may not be debt free after the court gets done with you.... just saying
I bought the house 10 years before I met her.
She is not getting it. I have nothing else for her to take and she can't get her hands on my parents stuff.

She out of luck. No prenup.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Buried Marriage,
"I bought the house 10 years before I met her.
She is not getting it. I have nothing else for her to take and she can't get her hands on my parents stuff. "...In my second property settlement I had a cPre-Nuptial and had to pay heaps...The Family Law Courts are a Law unto themselves...Progressive Liberals who have never bent there backs in a lifetime just love giving away other Peoples Money...It gives them a lovely warm tingle,they feel like Robin Hood.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Buried Marriage,
"I bought the house 10 years before I met her.
She is not getting it. I have nothing else for her to take and she can't get her hands on my parents stuff. "...In my second property settlement I had a cPre-Nuptial and had to pay heaps...The Family Law Courts are a Law unto themselves...Progressive Liberals who have never bent there backs in a lifetime just love giving away other Peoples Money...It gives them a lovely warm tingle,they feel like Robin Hood.
We have no kids. She will get nothing.

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/virginia/division_of_marital_property_in_virginia

Property: Marital Versus Separate

As stated above, courts must determine whether property is marital or separate. Because separate property is excluded from the division of property between spouses, characterization is often a hotly-contested issue, so it deserves a section all to itself.

Virginia considers marital property to be of three basic forms:

property acquired by either spouse during the marriage that is not separate property
property that is part marital and part separate, and
property whose title is held by both spouses (however, this still may be proven to be separate or partly separate if it can be traced to separate property).

Separate property includes:

all real and personal property acquired by either spouse before the marriage
all property acquired during the marriage by inheritance or gift from a third party (not one of the spouses), and
all property acquired during the marriage in exchange for or from the proceeds of the sale of separate property, provided it is maintained separately (but any income generated from separate property by the active efforts of either spouse is classified as marital).

Separate property can also become marital property in several ways, including the failure to maintain the property as separate or by co-mingling it with marital property in a way that is too complex or undocumented to trace back to its source.

Marital property, however, cannot become the separate property of either spouse without a valid agreement between the couple.
BOOM. Alll of mine is in the second part about serparate property. Try and fight me in court, you'll be off on the first bananna boat they can find back to your country.

Her name is not on the mortgage. It never will be. My name only bought in 2003. I meet her in 2009 and let her live there for 3 years.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl from Costco was Emma. I just got a text from an Emma wanting me to sign up to a dating site xmeeting.
Its either her reaching out or coincidence.

Been smashing new plate.
Ex W is gone.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finalizing the divorce this week with a lawyer. Will cost me 1,500 bucks for uncontested divorce.

Just spent a week with a new 25 yr old plate I met online who lives in Miami. She is planning to move to my area in the next 6 months through a job transfer. The more we talked, the more she wanted to come. So she bought a ticket, rented hotel and a car and came to visit my ass.

Who has game to pull that sh!t off? I do.

Spent first night in her hotel, then I told her to cancel the rest and just stay with me at my place. F/cked for a full week, wore me out glad she's gone for now. She wants to come back. She is hoping I will ask her to come live with me but that's not happening. She's latina as welll but she already has green card and citizenship so I know she's not after that. Only 25 and damned cute I should post a pic. When I sent her back off to Florida I let her know she is a free bird. I told her if it was meant to be she will be back with me, if not then it wasn't meant to be.

I didn't go all AFC asking if she is seeing anybody or anything.

I wonder what she tolds her boyfriend she was doing for a week out of state. LOL the stupid sucker probably believed it. I bet she told him she was visiting for job prospects or something.

My Walmart pickups haven't come through yet but I am still talking to the flight attendant. She swears she is going to call me in her next trip to my area. I spoke to her on the phone today, she is in Morocco. I will be seeing her eventually, but it m,ay be a few weeks or more. What terrible luck picking up a flight attendant who lives in the middle east but she is gorgeous.

Went to the dollar store today and a cute asian was in front of me in line with balloons and I asked if it was her birthday. She said no it was her newphews birthday. I made small talk and asked her name and gave her mine. I told her she seems cool let me put her in my phone. So I broke out my phone, she told me how to spell her name but when I asked for the digits she lost interest and started checking out. I told her "wait for me outside I want to talk", but she bailed. She didn't wait outside, in fact I saw her drive off quickly LOL.

Damn at least I tried. I was real aggressive. I am turning into a super aggressive pickup machine. I have no problems striking up conversations with women in any store. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Buried Marriage,
One thing is for sure,it beats Bars and Internet Dating!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Buried Marriage,
One thing is for sure,it beats Bars and Internet Dating!

True there is nothing better than day approaching, striking up a convo and getting her #. Once you do it 10 times it's easy. You just don't care anymore.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Meeting women in stores, be very slow and purposeful. Hang out and look at the same damn vegetables for 10 minutes, don't scoot or zip around. Women who find you interesting and are there to meet will "end up" in the same area and will also be moving slowly. I like the produce and fruit areas because the higher quality women are in those areas. Make no mistake, lots of them are there to meet and shop, not just shop. Don't buy the "what? who? why are you talking to me?" BS. Just smile knowingly and let them know you see through their ruse. Produce is a great ice breaker too, it's legit to just up and ask "what do you think of these?" about pretty much any fruit or veg. "They have these at Xway for the same price, wonder if they're better?"
Great advice. I always see HB's at the grocery store. It seems some of them get done up just to go there, which should provide some type of clue as to what their ulterior motives are besides buying food. Anyways, your advice reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZjOCSLYlc :D

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Great advice. I always see HB's at the grocery store. It seems some of them get done up just to go there, which should provide some type of clue as to what their ulterior motives are besides buying food. Anyways, your advice reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZjOCSLYlc :D

I used to be SCARED to talk to and approach women in stores and now I LOVE IT. It's like a hobby of mine. Every day on my lunch I go to Wal Mart or whatever store I need to go to, and look around for targets to hit on.

10 years ago I would be wayyy too shy and timid of even think of this.

What a transformation!

By the way I am 5'11 and I weigh 165 right now, with good but not great muscle tone. I am at 0 bodyfat. I can't hit the weights hard because I need surgery to stabilize my shoulder but 5'11, 165 lbs is like athlete weight right?

I am getting the surgery in December on the shoulder.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am out of control. I just picked up the cleaning lady at my job. She's new and young and I haven't seen her before so when I left work she was outside. I started talking to her and got her phone number.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Buried Marriage,
Do you notice that your luck on the Dating scene runs in Cycles...you have good Days and bad days...There could be many factors at work here...To have just come away from a happy interface seems to help..whether it is a case of success breeding success,or something cyclic I am not sure LOL.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Buried Marriage,
Do you notice that your luck on the Dating scene runs in Cycles...you have good Days and bad days...There could be many factors at work here...To have just come away from a happy interface seems to help..whether it is a case of success breeding success,or something cyclic I am not sure LOL.

There will be rejections but there should NEVER be any long droughts. All you have to do is approach a woman and start talking. My favorite way is the "need help finding something?" line at the store....

As long as you have a funny personality and can take it from there, the sky is the limit.

BTW

I texted the cleaning lady and am meeting her tonight.