Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new online profile, gimme some critique

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to see what the fuss was with the online thing since so many of you are having fun, and success with it. :)

Anyways, feel free to input critisism, suggestions, as I plan on using what I can to improve my profile.

Seems like it could use some constructive critisism from some experienced online profilers.

My Profile

Second link here

So yeah, lemme know whatcha think.. :D

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh, not really... but in that picture it kinda looks that way :(

I think I will leave it there for now, though, cause that other pic is pretty good in my opinion. :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I know, I'm just messing with you. As far as "success" with online women...good luck. You will definitely need it.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
success = fun.

I'm not looking for anything in particular. In fact I am quite content with my situation. But I thank you for the luck, nonetheless ;)

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never done any online profiles like this before.

Let's see about myself..

I am an attractive guy, 6'1" medium/large build, good shape. Full time military in Anchorage. Pretty fun to hang around.

I really enjoy outdoory activities, skiing, hiking, etc.

I am a pretty damn good skier, so if you want a challenge, I'll go with anyone.

I enjoy rock music the most, though I can appreciate anything if it is good.

I am into fitness and working out a lot, so I spend a few hours a week in the gym, and run a few miles almost every day.

I enjoy spending time with friends a lot.

I also enjoy meeting new people, so shoot me a line, I can send pics.

Basically what I am lookin for is to test this system of meeting people out.

So, if you like, shoot me an email and we will see what transpires. You never know...

Ok:

1. You listed a bunch of things that you enjoy doing, but ask yourself this question: Who cares? from the perspective of a possible reader.

2. You haven't listed anything romantic about yourself. Just that your like this jungle gym dude who works out.

3. Do you enjoy movies, romantic dinners, long walks, long talks...these are the things that woman are looking for. You must sell yourself to them. Nothing that you've listed in my humble opinion has any attraction for a possible female. That is unless she want's to hang out in the gym with you all day.

4. These online ads are just that. They are advertisments to sell a product. That product is YOU. In sales there use to be a saying "sell the sizzle not the steak" That means sell the emotions and not the facts or features. Sell how good it would be to be with you talking those long walks or having long talks over coffee.

cheers,

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the way you said that "my purpose for being here is basically to test how this thing works, shoot me an e-mail, you never know" that was great. Mystery.

The picture is also good. I think you should have good results. (But than again my taste is different from American chicks). But maybe the Eskimo have similar taste with me.

But than you give too much information about yourself (in the "about my match" section). Leave something for her to dredge out of you later. Especially don't say you are a sidekick, women want a leader.

And don't tell them how much money you earn -- cause you might attract a gold digger. State the LOWEST possibble income.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Harris,

I don't agree with you. Being open to fun and romance is a basic given. However, you do want to state what you are looking for a in girl. It's easy to compound their interest levels when you give the impression that you have lofty yet reasonable standards that you want fulfilled.

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Andro,

Your profile looks pretty good to me. The only thing i see is that it might freak some girls out to see you holding a gun in that first picture LOL.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you holding a gun in that first picture
I was going for the phallic inuendo there..

Jk :D

I don't know if you are Russian heritage in any way, or that you learned Russian as an important language to know as a soldier (not as important as it was during the good ole days.) In any case, as someone who knows Russian, and being located in Alaska, you may want to look at meeting women in Russia, especially the Russian Far East. The dating situation in Russia is the polar opposite of Alaska, even though the climate is just as polar.
No, I'm not russian. Norwegian, if anything but alas, I am a mutt.

Russian here, atleast at the college, is pretty common. And yes, the Russian women abound. I dated a gorgeous one for nearly 2 years. Amazing women..

As far as it being an important language as a soldier, not unless you were special forces. I plan on going to SF assessment/selection after my current enlistment is up, though. They love russian speakers / hard asses. :D

Anyways, back to topic...

the USA is the worst country, and Alaska is the worst state.

Man, you said it. You must have been here...

I much prefer foreign chicks. I've dated a few and they are great. And yeah Alaska does suck for meeting women. Guys way out number girls here, and the guys are all hot and well employed. Great jobs up here, though
:rolleyes:

Too bad i wasnt gay...

Then I could have my cake and eat it, too.