Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My New Favorite Opening Line

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I developed this opener based on the psychological principles of David D's "Did you just touch me" opener and his other move when he swats the girl with a straw or napkin.

Don't use this unless you understand the exact psychology behind it. It took me a lot of trial and error to develop, and if you don't do it perfectly, you'll just piss her off.

Stand next to hot girl. When she bumps into you, say, "Watch it punk" with a serious face. Keep looking at her and wait for the tension to build up, and right when she looks like she's about to punch you, crack a smile and bump her with your ass! This says all the right things, and really gets the playfull flirting started.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no thanks

im a fat ass i think they would be offended im 175 pounds lol

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad. Ill have to play with that one. 175 pounds? Lightweight.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiInCollege
Lol I can see myself hitting a girl with a napkin.
I can see a gay guy do that in south beach.

"Stop it silly!"

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Imagine James Bond with a straight face hitting a girl across the table with a napkin. There's a certain charm to that :D

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
I developed this opener based on the psychological principles of David D's "Did you just touch me" opener and his other move when he swats the girl with a straw or napkin.
That's kind of like my old bit where I touch her arm with a frosted beer glass or cold bottle. I still do that but not as an opener.

Don't use this unless you understand the exact psychology behind it. It took me a lot of trial and error to develop, and if you don't do it perfectly, you'll just piss her off.
True.

Stand next to hot girl. When she bumps into you, say, "Watch it punk" with a serious face. Keep looking at her and wait for the tension to build up, and right when she looks like she's about to punch you, crack a smile and bump her with your ass! This says all the right things, and really gets the playfull flirting started.
This is not my style at all, but it is good stuff if you deliver it right.

-PDX