Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My (new) 600 Approaches

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
For anyone interested, or willing to give me some feedback here and there, I'm recording my progress with a new approach journal/blog, here:

http://600approaches.blogspot.com/

The details regarding the focus of the journal, etc, can be read there. I did 2 approaches today. I'll be doing around 20-25/week, so I didn't want to clog the boards here, especially since it is not exactly a novel idea.

I'll bump this thread every once in a while, say a few times a month, to let y'all know I updated the blog/journal. But for the most part I'd like to keep it under the radar, because it's mostly meant for myself anyway. If it helps you though, that's great too. And if you can help me with feedback, that's even better.

After I've finished, I'll post an extensive review on Juggler Method, and possibly some new tips, and techniques that I develop myself based on my own style.

-h2o

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump

I definitely got off to a slow and choppy start, but I'm getting into a rhythm now, finally. I think I will be doing 2-3 approaches a day from now on. I've done 6 approaches so far, 1 #close attempt, which I got today.

Although my "goal" is 600 approaches, I'm basically "shooting for the stars," and I will "land on the clouds," and get at least over 300 approaches by my deadline...I don't actually think I'll do 600...that's just to get me off my ass more often.

get my drift?

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your mindset, it's going to work. I don't have any critiques which is a first, but keep it up! I'm going to try out some of these ideas this weekend.