Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My MSN chat that ended in a fight.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Permission said:
I obviously wasn't trying to get her anymore. And to the contrary of what someone else wrote, I didn't have anger problems before when I talked to her, I was actually nice to her, even offering to give her a ride one time when her car was at the shop.

The problem is when someone does not reciprocate being nice. If I'm nice to someone and they block me due to low interest, I might as well ruin her mood. I had nothing to lose as she already blocked me and didn't know who I am anyway. I would have prefered to talk to her with my own email but it was blocked. I'm not trying to emulate George Costanza when I pick up girls, I only do it when I am on a tirade.
How utterly desperate are you? If a woman blocked you, you don't ****ing chase her, it's HER loss. Ask yourself this, if you had multiple women at your beckon call (which is the image you should be trying to promote) would you feel the need to chase one of the flock who left, especially an attention seeker? Congratulations, you've given her exactly what she wanted.

Last edited:

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is for advice on how to be a man and deal with women.

Not how to be a vengeful cyber-b!tch.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, it's really just funny to me. I don't know about anger problems or anything like that.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I am very dissapointed. You could have just moved on OR let her know it was you and find out exactly why she blocked you (that is, if she did ofcourse!). Your approach was very aggressive and unfair. So what if she blocked you? So what? And so what if she had a reason? You're not perfect. You might have said something that had offended her or creeped her. Why not just find out and not let this perpetuate..? Now it's too late. You'll never know why she blocked you and quite frankly, I reckon this is gonna happen to you again down the track if you don't get your act together..

Doesn't look like you want people to give you some constructive feedback, you're just rejecting everything our members and fellow pimps are giving you, and let me tell you, they are giving you constructive and correct feedback. You were wrong- take it or leave it. If more than 5 people tell you you're wrong then you must look back at your actions and review them.

Cheers,
Irre.

PS
I agree, this is stalking.

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake in the first place is getting upset because she blocked you. A DJ wouldn't try to win this girl's approval. She blocked you it's her ****ing loss, not yours.

Gary29

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is when someone does not reciprocate being nice. If I'm nice to someone and they block me due to low interest, I might as well ruin her mood.
Obviously you've never been on her side of the fence.

It's good to be nice to people and have people be nice to you, but that doesn't mean you can always reciprocate all of that niceness all the time. For example, I've known nice girls that were VERY nice to me. They would call me every other day, and if I had them on MSN, they would talk to me every single minute that I was online. Sounds fun? No. What if I am not interested in them? I make that clear and they still continue to throw their niceness at me; at this point they're also pestering me and eating up my time. What do I do? Stop picking up their calls... or block them on MSN. I don't consider it as personally insulting them. It's just doing what I have to do.

If she has low interest level in you, then even though youre nice to her, you don't have much value in her eyes (unless you work with her or provide some other type of non-romantic benefit) and by blocking you and not talking to you, she is conserving her time and resources. Nothing personal to you.

Stop getting so emotional over the issue. You need to deal with this **** logically, like a machine... "2 + 2 = 4? Great. 2 + 1 = 4? It's not working. **** this ****. Move on."

Also, for some reason a lot of people think that being nice to a woman will bring attraction. Guess what? Attraction is a totally different thing from mood, temper, manners, etc. You can be really nice to a chick but her attraction won't grow for you. On the other hand, you can do something that will piss a girl off and drive her crazy, but her attraction for you might grow at the same time.

You need to stop paying attention to whats "nice, sad, happy, mad" and start paying attention to what RAISES ATTRACTION LEVEL. With a woman, attraction is much more important than how nice or rude you are to her. I'd rather do something "not-so-nice" to a woman and have her become extremely attracted to me, than be "nice" but get no attraction.

I'm done here...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cringed when I read that! It was creepy enough that you tricked her into adding you again, but to lay into her like that showed some serious instability. In fact, it was so emotional that when I read it I had a mental image of you crying!

Look, I understand you get pissed at being blocked or rejected. It hurts, it's disrespectful and sometimes we feel like we are owed an explanation, but the brutal fact is she didn't want to talk to you any more and you should have taken the hint and moved on instead of getting so heated over it.

Like all of us, you will get rejected many times so you will have to learn how to shrug your shoulders at this kind of behaviour and move on.

The worst part of reading this post is that I can relate to it. I used to be the same way and do similar things until I learned how to let things slide and move on.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Permission said:
The problem is when someone does not reciprocate being nice. If I'm nice to someone and they block me due to low interest, I might as well ruin her mood.

This is a typical "nice guy" problem and one of the main reasons women dislike "nice guys". You see, you seem to think that by being nice to a girl she owes you something. And by the looks of things, if you don't get it, you get pissed!

Being nice is not a problem, nor is it a turn off to women; it's the ulterior motives of being nice that's the real problem.