Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My mother passed!!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you guys know how much I love this forum.Saved me from alot of heart ache in school.Made me want to join the military although I couldnt get in do to my eyesight .Mom passes and feeling depressed but she was a major force in my life very influential in me keeping an open mind on things.!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mom passes and feeling depressed but she was a major force in my life very influential in me keeping an open mind on things.!
No matter how you feel, this is how it should be. Parents have children and if all goes well, they die while their child lives on, and they live on in the child's memory.
You're no longer a child, but as long as you remember your mom, she's alive in your memory.
She did her job raising you.
Now it's your job to take what she gave you, and make something of your life.
That will be the best way to remember her.

My condolences.

Slag

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. My Mom has always been a constant source of encouragement and compassion in my life. I'm not looking forward to the day I have to say goodbye.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck bro.

Use moments like this to REALLY reflect what life means to you. And realize our time is limited.

Make the best out of life.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you guys know how much I love this forum.Saved me from alot of heart ache in school.Made me want to join the military although I couldnt get in do to my eyesight .Mom passes and feeling depressed but she was a major force in my life very influential in me keeping an open mind on things.!
Hi Eli,
Yeah you must be chewing on lifes gristle right now....You only have one Mum its a real kick in the guts when they go....My Old Mum was married in 1940 After Dads ship came back from the Campaign in Norway,from there to mid 1946 she saw him maybe a total of a few months as he was at Sea,The Mediterranean,Russia,the Atlantic then the Pacific,he was sunk three times,twice in one Day LOL...She used carry me in a suitcase to shelter from the German Bombs in the underground Railway where she slept...Bonds like that when broken leave a big hole...Just remember the good times Eli,Commisserations.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you brothers love you all.This forum brought me out of my shell years ago and have been doing good since

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My condolences brother. Chin up and be the change you and she would want you to be.

Make sure when you do see her again, that you know she will be proud of you. Make that a driving force to progress on.