Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my mother-in-law is a pain

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since she doesnt wanna drive i drive her to work and pick her up everyday of the week. 6 months of this shoit and im tired of it.. how do i communicate this to my girlfriend and her with out casuing a fight?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
since she doesnt wanna drive i drive her to work and pick her up everyday of the week. 6 months of this shoit and im tired of it..
Crikeys, you must have the patience of a saint, 6 months????, i can barely handle my own company in the morning let alone the chick im bangings mother.

with out casuing a fight?
forget that,stand up for yourself, your doing NOTHING wrong by saying youve had enough.

just tell your chick, ""im tired of being your mums taxi, say something""

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Quick question Einstien..how is she your mother-in-law when your girl is only your girlfriend and not your wife? Think about it.

That's it.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by georgie24
since she doesnt wanna drive i drive her to work and pick her up everyday of the week.

just how in the hell did you get roped into that?

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how did all this happen

i lost my job then my pride,dignity,self respect, and so forth.

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a nagging situation as well

This summer I lived with my aunt for part of it. She was always up in my business trying to "help" but she was a real friggen thorn in my side. So one day I got my friend packed the truck and moved out in front of everyone. They were stunned but i did what i needed to do. My point being, if you dont want to be in a particular situation, dont be. If youre worried about getting tail, or burning bridges- you need to know that your own well being comes first and at the expense of nobody. Your g/f sounds like a real donkeypunch if she cant handle that you dont want to drive around her mom or whomever. If thats the case you need to dump her ace and move on regardless.

By the way- keep searching for jobs keep your nose to the grindstone Im sure youll do fine as long as you keep showing up

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are times when you may need certain people and you don't want to burn bridges, I understand that. This sounds like one of those times when you just need to say I don't wanna do this any more. If you feel like you might burn a bridge by saying that, I would just have something very important to do for a few straight days that would keep me from driving her.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
There are times when you may need certain people and you don't want to burn bridges, I understand that. This sounds like one of those times when you just need to say I don't wanna do this any more. If you feel like you might burn a bridge by saying that, I would just have something very important to do for a few straight days that would keep me from driving her.

i live with them, however since im an ambitious person im up going to the gym, library, job hunting whatever. i cant shake them off me i purposly avoid her mom at times, but theres times when my girls says you dont spend enough time with my mom and my kid, im like wtf...wtf do you guys want from me

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you live with her mom and her kid too? Her mom is probably sick of all of you.

Sounds like you need to get out of there as soon as possible. If you are living in her house rent free then I guess you do have to drive her to work. Sounds like shes trying to rub your situation in your face and make you uncomfortable. I say no matter what you have to do, you have to get out of there ASAP. Thats your only solution, until you get out of her house you have to do what she says.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Ok so you live with her mom and her kid too? Her mom is probably sick of all of you.

Sounds like you need to get out of there as soon as possible. If you are living in her house rent free then I guess you do have to drive her to work. Sounds like shes trying to rub your situation in your face and make you uncomfortable. I say no matter what you have to do, you have to get out of there ASAP. Thats your only solution, until you get out of her house you have to do what she says.

your right, i have to compensate the lack of job/money with my soul. i live to butler them.. damn i feel as i just been smacked