Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My MOM is an a-holes...

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so a bunch of people I know are having an end of the year party to celebrate the end of the school year and a girl's b-day.

The party is going to be a limo party, then dinner, then back to the girl's house. And everyone is sleeping over after. All in all...its going to be a hell of a FUN party. (shes got a hot tub too)

Problem is...my MOM, won't let me sleepover.
Like WTF!? I'm not fricken 10 years old anymore!

She thinks we're gonna do "bad things" like go have a gang fight or some **** at night. Thing is...these guys/girls are some of the most religious people on the PLANET. They are deeply rooted in the catholic/christian faith as well as their parents. They are peaceful, good kids.

She didn't buy it...so I had to make up a few lies:
1. I told her there are gonna be no girls. (she thinks we're all gonna have sex ;) )
2. I told her that there is only 3-5 guys going.

I told her all this...and shes like "Fine have their parents call me at night so I can be assured that they will look after you."

Now I'm like SH!T...I'm stuck in a pickle guys. I'm scared that her parents won't co-operate and lie to my mom when they call.
What should I do?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some chick's parents are supposed to be all religious and yet have a boy/girl sleepover party and not supervise and call your mom?
yah, i wouldn't buy it either.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has "Naughty Catholic School girls" written all over it :D.

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Thats easy, get one of your friends older brother/sister to call and pretend to be the parents...

If plan A doesn't work use Plan B

A Arnold Schwargenner Soundboard, works like a charm

http://www.crocopuffs.com/soundboard/arnold.html
Or you can just bite the bullet and accept the rules laid out by your mother with the knowledge that there will be many more events like the one you mentioned once you reach college.

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad move to discus such things with your mother. You should talk with your father instead. You could tell him things like "I have to grow up now", "I have to be more open to social circles", "If I don't do such things now how do you expect me to be a man and interact with people" etc.

At last this is what worked for me to gain my independence from their protection. You see dad always wants his son to be the the ladies man, the successful man etc.

You just have to show responsible enough to assure them that you are not going to do stupid things like drugs or whatever else.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexually repressed American teens ...

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PEPE LE PIU said:
Bad move to discus such things with your mother. You should talk with your father instead. You could tell him things like "I have to grow up now", "I have to be more open to social circles", "If I don't do such things now how do you expect me to be a man and interact with people" etc.

At last this is what worked for me to gain my independence from their protection. You see dad always wants his son to be the the ladies man, the successful man etc.

You just have to show responsible enough to assure them that you are not going to do stupid things like drugs or whatever else.
Tried it...my dad sided with my mother.

Well neways, the sleepover is cancelled...well for boys anyways. Girl only sleepover now.

On the bright side, they said I can stay as late as I want and my parents will pick me up whenever. And my gf wants me to spend some time with her in the hot tub when everyone else is going to bed. ;)

wish me luck boys/gals :cool: