Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My method and steps

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is going to be a compressed analysis of what I have caught myself doing lately that leads to well Sex.....

As far as my game is comming along it took a giant leap when I moved to the city. In a small town with 3000 people options are not good and I found myself not attracted very many girls.

The first step deffinitly is realizing that chicks love to have sex... ALOT..

Basicly it runs like this..

Open with whatever I feel like saying... im not a fan of canned openers or any of that.. I usually am out to have a good time with my friends (club situation) but if I see a girl I want to sleep with I am going to talk to her no problem... As far as these situations go I don't need a three second rule or anything I have always just been that way Hot girl=Go talk to her and sleep with her

I am a playful high energy guy so Im joking around with her and the whole group (there is a difference between me and some guys I have no problem hanging out and just having fun with a group of girls and taking the target away, I also happen to have alot of female friends so this goes hand in hand) Ten twenty minutes and usually having them buy a round I am going for the isolation

"hey come here".. (I say that all the time hey come here.. When I want a girl to follow me, when I go in to kiss her, pretty much whenever I want her to come here)

usually by that point she is turned on shes following me around.. I am looked at like I know what im doing (I havn't analyzed this but for some reason girls always say that I know what im doing and that I must be good in bed before I even sleep with them they make assumption I assume based on body language and tonality).. So basicly were at a point where the girl wants to be isolated and goes along with it no problem. So hey come here we go to a corner of the bar.. Few seconds of chit chat then hey come here in a slow tone she knows that its time to kiss..I usually give her a little teaser than I back up and say wooahh this is a public place.. A giggle and they want it bad now so they lean in to go again and I make a point of backing up and going back out of isolation to see her friends..

Now her mind is all screwed up wondering why the hell I didn't want to stay in the bar making out with her.. (Im going to tell you why because its often not a happening thing to sleep with a girl in the club) give her twenty minutes of chit chat with her friends then I Usually come back walk right up to her and get close put my hand behind her head and pull just enough on her hair au nd say im going to have one last drink at my house and that she should come with me..

Breakdown a few seconds telling the friends that she is ok and were outa there in the cab.. Foreplay at my house (I hope you guys have a little bit of know how in turning a girl on), the girls love to be pushed onto the bed don't ask me why but they always let out a little noise when it happens and then pretty much won't let me go..

OTHER TIPS and Cool things that I do
Go to the sex shop and get some wicked toys
I have a pair of dice that say some stuff on them like kiss below waist or suck mouth lots of combinations.. I usually say I will give u one roll of the dice and if you roll my lucky number I will let you kiss me one more time.. I pass them the dice and they think it just has numbers on it and when it rolls and comes up with a very erotic order its just bound to be completed..

and there you have it my usuall routine..

JBG

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man those sex games really liven things up, makes things seem... too easy though....

oh and "come here" is also one of my best closers as well, I've had girls hawk on me for weeks beggin for the bone.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
this sounds like the guy who posted this, never tried it.

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
well your wrong... this is mostly what my buddy watched me do not what I even think.. My game is mostly natural the only reason I came here was because I had trouble with keeping a Girl around after the first sex because I got bored with them.. I think your just angry because of my 15 year old comments.. Poor guy heres a tissue and a cookie

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
you wanna feed 15 years ol with cookies?
****in michael jackson!!!! go away!