Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Math Approach to "Quality Woman"

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post and formula Latinoman, I recommend this calculator work for men as well (Gauge your own level) and you should only look for woman equal/greater, or one notch below max.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Dude, I hope you are just playing up your clown act, cause only a fool would want to marry a virgin. If you don't know why that is you really need to take a break from the 386 daily "hor" posts and learn a little bit.
perhaps he suffers from tiny **** syndrome... it's a fear that once the girl compares your package to a larger one she's had in the past, she will no longer be satisifed with you. The easy way to avoid this is only date virgins.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
A high quality woman = "Virgin" - anything else is not quality - this is the basis - only if she was a virgin to her husband!! Otherwise you are merely a convenient tool for her future security and comfort!! You are not as special as you portray yourself to be!!!
I'd love to only date virgins. I'd love to know that I was the only one who'd ever fukked my wife. I'd love to think I had a realistic chance at that. Maybe you would in an ultra-conservative primitive society. But not in the modern day sex crazed society. It's not gonna happen. Less than 5% of women over 18 are virgins, probably less. Apparently Last Man Standing's wife has been lying a little bit. I mean, if YOU had as many options as women do nowadays (esp. with all the AFC's), would YOU remain a virgin?

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the "Virgin" thing, that is true.

Imagine yourself dating a girl for 2-3 years and then you propose to her, the entire time she has claimed she is a virgin. You've fingered her, gotten bjs, etc but no real sex. Okay, once you have spent $3000-5000 on the engagement/marriage you then start having sex with her. You ejaculate within one minute of putting your thing inside of her. Okay, so you have sex another night... and it's alright but was it worth waiting 2-3 years for this? Then you find out in a couple weeks she doesn't feel like having sex..cause it's not the same as if you met a girl who started having sexual intercourse after a month or 2 from dating. The sex starts sucking a couple months into the marriage ..Or in a worse case scenario, she is really gross down there and you're f*cking stuck with this until she divorces ($profits$) or dies.

I used to have a "virgins are the best because they're moral" thought pattern, then I thought to myself....if they want to hold themselves back for religious or whatever reasons - you are gonna be dating someone very frigid and goes against what is "normal human instinct"

Normal Human Instinct = Sleep, Eat, Sh*t, and F*ck. You don't do those normal human instincts and you're not a human. I feel sorry for those guys that date a woman for 1-2 years and all they get is kissing or hugs. That is a f*cking sad life considering your life can end at any time.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
##17 said:
What's up my friend?

This forum is so much better than MHDL.
No much. Currently working very long hours in this business trip (sadly, no laptops on this one so posting from pager). In fact just got out of work. And this is east coast time.

I'm glad to see you here.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is MHDL forum?

This is a good post.

I see way too many guys put up with hotties with issues. I've done it. It isn't a good thing.