Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My marriage is changing .. since the open relationship affair my wife had..

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
I encouraged my wife to an open relationship, but expected, as we discussed, she will be telling me everything afterwards.. and so can I continue game.,. It did happen, my wife had a crush on the guy, and she did not tell me of course. Instead she acted like an affair and felt in love with the guy. She also wrote him that she is missing him. And that she really enjoyed etc..

Now she threatens me with divorce.. Because she thinks I have pushed her to this,..and in her opinion i will do it again... etc...
Her words:
"you always ask me who is my dirty slut?"

"Or who is your pimp?`" + "who owns you?" ect

I truly do not find her very attractive, she is always complaining, etc, and she is 6 years senior than me... also she lied about the affair, and worshiped him since she is a foreigner and someone like him (which in her eyes is very high status) but in fact, this guy is 58 years old and going and asked a McDOnalds worker for her number..

Also, I made her feel very bad, since I wanted to know everything in detail and wrote the guy on her phone and acted like I was her... since I did not trust her if he came in her Vagina etc...

She said now she does not have feelings for me etc... and nor do I.. And she will never give me sex again. Maybe later and wants a break...

Which is the reason I am here in Budapest also I do have fun for the next 3 more days,.. but she is very aggressive on the phone, threatens me etc..

If I would not have my SON I would break up. Of course, she is just talking and talking, but I also feel her emotional state gets also low... she is in kind of depression..

In the beginning, she accepted that I can also bring people to our place. .. Which she also did with this guy... and now she says no. I don't want that. and also will not have sex with you because I don't want to- I said I don't have to have sex with you if I can with other girls. She said she has to think about it...

And she can't have anything with other man's anymore, because I don't want this. We are in counselling but we are just talking sometimes... Should I keep gaming and ignore her for a while?

Or should I also take something serious out of this? She really betrayed me and broke my trust, which is the reason why we had a fight. last week. And I know that it was a huge mistake letting her do with other guys.. thanks

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encouraged my wife to an open relationship, but expected, as we discussed, she will be telling me everything afterwards.. and so can I continue game.,. It did happen, my wife had a crush on the guy, and she did not tell me of course. Instead she acted like an affair and felt in love with the guy. She also wrote him that she is missing him. And that she really enjoyed etc..

Now she threatens me with divorce.. Because she thinks I have pushed her to this,..and in her opinion i will do it again... etc...
Her words:

I truly do not find her very attractive, she is always complaining, etc, and she is 6 years senior than me... also she lied about the affair, and worshiped him since she is a foreigner and someone like him (which in her eyes is very high status) but in fact, this guy is 58 years old and going and asked a McDOnalds worker for her number..
You’re married on paper but both of you turned this into something that is practically not marriage.

What does asking a fast-food worker for a number have to do with anything?

You have a son and turned your marriage upside down. What were you thinking?

Should you game or ignore her? That’s up to you. There are no more rules in this situation and I’m unsure how you can completely ignore the mother of your son unless she is dangerous to both of you.

You’re not divorced yet, your marriage is destroyed, you have a child, and you’re thinking of gaming women. Can you not possibly refrain and control yourself until you correct your situation?

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her words:

Also, I made her feel very bad, since I wanted to know everything in detail and wrote the guy on her phone and acted like I was her... since I did not trust her if he came in her Vagina etc...

She said now she does not have feelings for me etc... and nor do I.. And she will never give me sex again. Maybe later and wants a break...

Which is the reason I am here in Budapest also I do have fun for the next 3 more days,.. but she is very aggressive on the phone, threatens me etc..

If I would not have my SON I would break up. Of course, she is just talking and talking, but I also feel her emotional state gets also low... she is in kind of depression..

In the beginning, she accepted that I can also bring people to our place. .. Which she also did with this guy... and now she says no. I don't want that. and also will not have sex with you because I don't want to- I said I don't have to have sex with you if I can with other girls. She said she has to think about it...

And she can't have anything with other man's anymore, because I don't want this. We are in counselling but we are just talking sometimes... Should I keep gaming and ignore her for a while?

Or should I also take something serious out of this? She really betrayed me and broke my trust, which is the reason why we had a fight. last week. And I know that it was a huge mistake letting her do with other guys.. thanks
OP, I'm sorry but there is literally no saving this. He is her best option, in her head, and anytime she sleeps with you - it will feel like she is cheating on him. That's the reality of this situation.

Talk to a lawyer, get your finances in order, dont fvck up your kids.

P.S She isn't the one who fvcked up here. You are.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty and respect are the basis of a relationship. She lost respect for you, and she's not being honest with you either. Without honesty, there's no trust and without trust you don't want to be in a relationship with this woman. She is no longer attracted to you because she doesn't respect you anymore.

If you are serious about saving this marriage then you need to sit down with her and lay down a set of rules that demand honesty and respect. Any deviation from that and I'd divorce her asap.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are serious about saving this marriage then you need to sit down with her and lay down a set of rules that demand honesty and respect. Any deviation from that and I'd divorce her asap.
You think this is possible in OP's situation?
I see at least 3 things that is no coming back from, in my opinion.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think this is possible in OP's situation?
I see at least 3 things that is no coming back from, in my opinion.
I don't think his marriage can be saved either but he's got nothing to lose by trying to correct his life situation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This smells a lot like divorce, better start planning it before she executes her plan and fvcks you over. There's no future with her in it for you.
Call a divorce lawyer on Monday morning. This marriage cannot be fixed. Sorry about your son being caught up in this. Good luck.
Agree. Nothing can be done. Marriage is finished.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to all guys who think this open relationship nonsense is the way to go.

It almost never will work out in your favor long term even if it does in the short term.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. Nothing can be done. Marriage is finished.
Thank you, @all, for the feedback, and yes I also see that that way. Although I have spoken to her today and she was quite relaxed.

We made some plans with our kids and are also in a "Pair Consultation" to work through our goals and what we both want in terms of sexuality, or at least trying to find they are out what kind of marriage this could be.

She already sends him the message that her husband found it out, and therefore he blocked him after wishing her all the best. And from there she told me to be trustful, but she does not want to talk back again about this guy anymore since she also thinks that, she was doing it for me and also out of curiosity.

I don't think his marriage can be saved either, but he's got nothing to lose by trying to correct his life situation.
She will also quit her job and told me that she will tell me whenever something like this happens again, but she will not invest in this kind of stations anymore.

in her head, and anytime she sleeps with you -
He was 57 and ate her p** and fingered her, she said his **** was not that big, and I am much stronger for her, and she did not even swallow his *** and since he was also married, she just did it for the sex.

I know this is not the best scenario, but we agreed to have sex whenever she has feelings again with me, until then I am allowed to change plates, but she does not want to know about them.

Only for a while, which was the reason why I opened, so she can understand, and I am allowed to do more as well and don't feel guilt anymore. ..

Let's see how far it goes. To be honest, I do think about ****ing other women while being with her since 4 years now.

I think this part, we have to work with each other on the marriage consultion.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was 57 and ate her p** and fingered her, she said his **** was not that big, and I am much stronger for her, and she did not even swallow his *** and since he was also married, she just did it for the sex.

I know this is not the best scenario, but we agreed to have sex whenever she has feelings again with me, until then I am allowed to change plates, but she does not want to know about them.
I guess I don't understand what it is you're trying to save. You don't like your wife and she doesn't like you, so you stay together for the kid..?

At least he can learn that it's okay to be a cuck, right? There's gotta be some value in that (sarcasm).
You're hurting him more than helping him.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a troll post. You’re absolutely retarded.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand what it is you're trying to save. You don't like your wife and she doesn't like you, so you stay together for the kid..?
Yes why not. I understand, I am pretty sure we will not last forever, but why not be the father of my son as much as I can. Why not try your best to repair your marriage... at least I can try 5 more years when the father of my kid will be me. and it was also good New Relationship energy.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes why not. I understand, I am pretty sure we will not last forever, but why not be the father of my son as much as I can. Why not try your best to repair your marriage... at least I can try 5 more years when the father of my kid will be me. and it was also good New Relationship energy.
Did you absorb anything in all the replies to you.

Why would you even think of gaming other women when your aim is to repair this marriage which seems irreparable? You also asked if you should ignore your wife, the mother of your son.

“Hey guys, I want to repair my marriage and not screw up my son. Should I seek other women and/or ignore my wife?” How do you think this is perceived by those you are asking?

I think you need to repair your mind, as quickly as possible, before you do anything.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We just need a rule for men, to get past the current level of problems, that ONLY men can have open relationships. Jeez, some of these men dont get it, there is never a reason to allow a woman to go open, only the man can go open.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you absorb anything in all the replies to you.

Why would you even think of gaming other women when your aim is to repair this marriage which seems irreparable? You also asked if you should ignore your wife, the mother of your son.

“Hey guys, I want to repair my marriage and not screw up my son. Should I seek other women and/or ignore my wife?” How do you think this is perceived by those you are asking?

I think you need to repair your mind, as quickly as possible, before you do anything.

I think there is a misconception here, i am in Budapest, in another city right now. And I am just practicing here... to get rid of all these drama. that's it.

Of course i am in therapy as well and my wife I guess will also need some.. I am not interested in gaming until the end of my life, which is the reason why I am active for 2-3 more years before I close and be only for my wife.

Between that time, me and her will be in love and develop feeling for each other. Trust me guys, if you would know her, she is my cousing first degree, came from turkey 9 years ago and is still fighing for the language and is 5 years older than me. she has lost a lot of confidence after she slept with the 57-year-old guy since she had feelings for him but he doesn't.

I cannot let her be alone and divorce. Even I wanted to. it's better for her to be loved , valued and threatened with more respect which I was lacking of.

I will not game every day infront of my wife. this is just for a couple of days and needs to get a pause from me. And no I am not ignoring her.

We talked a bit and tomorrow she has her first alone marriage consulting one by one.