Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Lower Back Hurt

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah topic, my lower back hurt for some reason... why?

I haven't exercised or done any hard exercise for 6 weeks so can anyone explain?

It just come to me once in a while and it's getting rather annoying.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have pulled it without realizing it. If it's still a problem in a week go to your physician.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm.. is there anything I can do for now? Like some stretch or something?

Aw :( I fear I'm getting old.. I wish I had all this money and possession when I was a little kid. Only then...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't tried them, but I'd think that those large Icy-Hot back patches they've been advertising would do the trick for a short-term fix.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Abnigh9
Yeah topic, my lower back hurt for some reason... why?

I haven't exercised or done any hard exercise for 6 weeks so can anyone explain?

It just come to me once in a while and it's getting rather annoying.
get your back checked out and then begin doing specific workouts for your spinal erectors and lower back muscles..

lots of lighter-weight deadlifting (6-8 reps) and reverse hyperextensions. squatting and barbell rows also work wonders on your back.

your back pain is probably due to the weakening of the muscles supporting the spinal column.. those tend to deteriorate with age. "exercising" doesn't remedy that. You have to specifically target them with the exercises I just mentioned.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had back pain here and there all my life. Typically when I just twist the wrong way.

Last time I went running, my back killed me for 4 days after. I knew I over did it.

What happens is you strain an unused muscle. It swells slightly and presses on a nerve causing the pain. At least that's what a Chiro told me...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
stretch your hamstrings and then lay on your back and pull your knee to your chest that should help

Ian1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a lower back pain after running, something to do with the shocks up the heal and connecting with the lower back or something.
Personally, if I wee you I would stretch it would.
Basically I'm suggesting you find a wall and lean backwards so that your fingers are pointing to the floor, palms touching the wall. Get used to the feeling and try and basically try and touch the floor with your hands (walking down the wall with your hands), you will have the shape of a arch.
I started doing it after I begin heavy squatting (its bad when you start out on the lower back....couldn't bend down to touch my knees for the first month or 2 after a session), and it seems to work for me.
Suggest you start slowly though, depending if your lower backs stiff or if there is a sharp pain.