Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Lessons for Life :

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still young but i have gone through some stuff in my short years that have given me insight on certain things.
I dont know if this will be helpful or not but if it can change one person i will be satisfied.

My Lessons :

1. Paradox : Life is full of mystery , you can never understand everything ,you can never know everything ,
All you can do is realize that and be comfertable knowing that you dont have to know.
Accept That there are mysteries in this world, accept there are things that you dont know.

2. Humor : A Life where you cant laugh about your life is a sad life, Have a sense of humor , be able to laugh about your mistakes about your life your loved ones yourself.
Having a good sense of humor is essential to living a happy life.

3. Change : Know that nothing ever stays the same, the earth , the sky the air , the people around you , the things around you , the life you live , the relationships you have , you yourself will always keep changing.
But realize that its not a bad thing, you decide if you want it to be a good change or a bad change. Accept that change is inevitable , its a part of life. embrace it with a smile and walk on.

4. Actions : Every action you make has its own reaction, its own reprucutions and pleasures. Be aware of the actions you make , know that it is what you want to do , know that its not an addiction but a choice.

5. Wisdom : In this world we are always told what to do how to do it when to do it why to do it, from the moment we are born to the day we die society has set rules for what is acceptable and what isent,
What is possible and what is not. There will be people around you that will tell you that you cant do this or do that , that it is not possible.
But realize that if you want something strong enough , anything is possible. That all the knowledge they tell you they have on it says it no way to do it , BUT there is always a way to do it.
It requires great strength and will , hard work , but if you want it more than anything it will all be worth it.
Live your life and learn from trying , not from hearing others attempts.

6. Moments :In this life we have many experiances, past wich we think about, future that we worry about.
We accept that our life is booring or sad or just normal and if we do this or that and just hold on that i will be able to become happy later on.
That if i meet this person that if i get this i will be happy in the future. we think that because of these mistakes in our past we have to be sad for a while.
That because of this person from my past im living a sad or unhappy life.
Know that the worst enemy in your life is YOURSELF.
Stop living in the past or living for the future. Yeah You can say but he she hurt me soo much i cant be happy again , or i have to be resposible and make money for the future so i can be happy.
You really think that getting this or that or because of this or that determines your state of being. That you are so easily moved by it to become happy.
Are you really happy if your so easily moved by it? Think about it.
Realize that you , your life right now is what matters, what you do with it , if you keep thinking i can rest after this and be happy after this , youl eventually keep pushing it further and further away.
The moments you live in right now are what matters, not the moments of your past , not the possible moments of the future , but right now.
Every moment from the littlest to the big first kiss , it all matters , nothing never happens , there is always something happening , look around you ,go out go for a walk, go to your window look out ,
look at the world really look at it, smell the air the flowers listen to the sounds , feel the air. Its all happening right now.
Live your life in this moment , right now.

7. Happiness:Happiness the ultimate goal of humanity, everyones dream is to find happiness , happiness of life.
In this world many people work hard to achieve things , make money , have families , do well in school to get good job, all for the pursuit of happiness.
But the mistakes that we all tend to make is thinking that its the prize, the goal , the destination that will bring us happiness.
Think about a trip that you were really looking forward to , you stayed up dreaming about what it could be and how great it would be. how amazing it would be.
Try to think about that feeling you had , the butterflies in your stomache, the smile you would get just thinking about it.
That my friend is happiness.
WHen you arrive you are still happy, but its not that you got happy when you got there , you were satisfied when you got there , happiness was the anticipation the road to getting there.
What im trying to say is : There is NO path to happiness , happiness IS the path.
The path we take to getting what we want , what we desire , the hard work we put in to get good grades or do good work or do well in sports.
Its not about the medal , the pay , the prize , they are only items that give you satisfaction, happiness is how you walk the path to get them.

that my friends are my 7 rules for tonight.
you might dissagre , but i dont mind , i believe i am trying to better myself and enjoying as much as i can in the moment rahter then the future.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
The void created by not knowing ones parents can be debilitating. The cold darkness that can engulf the heart and soul of such individual is suffocating. The ability to feel can become none existent or never develop in the first place... Leaving only an empty shell of emulation due to lack of a real self.

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
The void created by not knowing ones parents can be debilitating. The cold darkness that can engulf the heart and soul of such individual is suffocating. The ability to feel can become none existent or never develop in the first place... Leaving only an empty shell of emulation due to lack of a real self.
wow that was deep.