Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Learning Experience + Tips

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow Don Juan members, I've been gone a while and decided to stop by to see how things are going around here... so please, all old timers say hello and newbies are welcome to do the same as well

Here are some general things that I've learned over the past years and would like to share for those of you interested or bored enough to read them...

1) Women are like cats, the less attention you give them the harder they will try to get it. Of course, there has to be some type of rapport before you can do this; she has to know who you are and be at least somewhat interested.

2) Don't give in... Women will test you, expect it, be prepared for it... They will ask all sorts of dumb questions that to us don't make any sense, but it makes all the sense in the world for them. When the situation comes up, smile, nod, whatever and don't say anything back, they will try harder but never give in. Don't answer stupid questions or those that make you uncomfortable.

3) The power of "NO"... This is a good one. When women ask something, reply with an indifferent "NO" (with half serious face) to confuse them a little, they are used to getting their way with guys and when they hear "NO" they will try harder to have you comply with whatever they want.

4) Make them work for your attention... don't be an @ss kisser. I find it funny how most guys will jump at every chance they have to talk to girls they already know; they'll spend hours talking and BSing about nothing until the poor woman has to find an excuse to get away from the loser. During all this time I'm just sitting back paying no attention to her whatsoever... I let her come to me and believe me it eventually happens (this is proven to be true at least 90% of the time).

5) Act totally indifferent... I've said it before and will repeat it just because it is sooooooo true. Act indifferent and don't act overexcited just because she comes your way or because you are having a conversation with her. They are used to having guys act nervous infront of them. If you act indifferent they have no idea whether or not you are interested and by doing this you will show your confidence by not being intimidated by her beauty.

6) Play "hard-to-get"... This one is so powerful. End conversations (in person of phone) dates, encounters, first. They are used to guys clinging to them trying to get l@id that this will be a fresh breath of air and will make you different in a good way. You will also bring in the "challenge" factor that women crave; they'll appreciate you more if they have to work hard for your time.

7) Don't rush into having sex. My personal opinion is that guys that are desperate trying to get l@id will most of the time come accross as desperate for a piece of tail. Again, act indifferent to their sex appeal and you will have them throwing themselves at you if you know how to wait for the right time. Also, avoid sex talk with women you have just met, most of the time they turn out to be c0ck teasers.

8) Have the proper mindset... Personally I am meditating right now and it has helped me tremendously. Go to http://www.fhu.com/audiolectures.html (Right hadn side) and listen to the meditation on the internet for free, it will really help you with confidence and to be an overall better person. I can't tell you what big of a difference it makes.

9) Don't take sh!t from women. Standing your ground and letting them know when they are out of line is a way of sending the message accross that their games and BS won't be tolerated by you... this is another test they use to see how far they can get before you say something or they can walk all over you and use you for a doormat.

10) DON'T GIVE GIFTS... I've seen so many guys giving gifts to women they barely met. This is very dumb as you have no obligation to do so and most of the time it will backfire on you because it freaks them out due to the fact that this is a sign that you are either trying to buy their "affection" or making up for something else that is missing in you (confidence, etc...). Nice guys are suckers for this one.

Fellas, this is it for now... Good to be back and hope to hear from some of you. Would be nice if some of you could inform me whether or not the good Anti-Dump has ever been back or if anyone knows about him.

Cheers,
Terminator
PS: Sorry to say I don't recognize any of you... most old-timers must be gone?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good summary on how not to be AFC's

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome back. Most of the old timers stop by every so often to drop off a post (see: Hidden-Danjer, wheelin&dealin) and some just stop by the Mature Man forum. Stop by around here more often man. Good tips.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by terminator911
Would be nice if some of you could inform me whether or not the good Anti-Dump has ever been back or if anyone knows about him.

Cheers,
Terminator
PS: Sorry to say I don't recognize any of you... most old-timers must be gone?
AD has'nt posted since the "Kill That Desperation" era. Even to this day his posts are being studied and debated. It all just validates my opinion that Anti-Dump was the most influential poster in this site's history.

It's good to still have a few DJ Class of 2000 alums around. We're definitely a dying breed around here.

See ya in the Mature Man forum....

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOOD POST Terminator! , Lemme comment some points dude...

1) Do what girls do, strut around/show attraction then withdraw. I used to work in a place that had 2 cats, sometimes when one cat bites/claws me in an effort to tell me to go away, I start favoring the other cat. The rejected cat all of a sudden starts meowing for attention.

4) I used to run to the door to meet a girl whenever she called and said "I was wondering if you'd like to go to a bar tonight for some drinks" , but now after SoSuave, that was ******** for "I'm bored and alone you loser, please entertain me for tonight" because if the girl was ACTUALLY interested in seeing you. She'd plan it at least a day before. This is different if you and her have been going out for several months and she just feels like seeing you tonight.

7) I find that if you and her like each other on a certain level. She will touch you and will touch you more and more till you touch her. Once you do, for some strange reason she stops. This is where KINO has failed. Her job is to see how many strings she can pull on you and see if you will bow down and touch her out of your desperation. The only times you should touch her should be done out of masculinity/ownership, this is different from forcing a touch.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, let me ask you this..

Who was Don Juan?

Was he some teenage athlete who played adlosent games with woman? Or was he a man who constantly was able to use seduction to sweep woman off of their feet?

IT'S OKAY TO BUY A WOMAN A GIFT, BUT ONLY IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT.

Woman in general want to be swept off of their feet. They want to be romanced.

Don't confuse this for being an AFC chump who goes out of his way to make a woman happy at all times.

However, you must know how to be romantic.

Call a girl you have dated for a while up and tell her you have a "suprise" date for her. When you pick her up, give her a small box of chocloate and some roses. Take her out to the beach/park/river and walk and talk to each other. Take her to a nice resturant (if you can afford it, if not, no need to worry). While you are in the car, listen to a mixed CD of slow songs that you know she will enjoy.

See what I mean?

If you can sweept a woman off of her feet, THE SEX WILL COME WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.

That's something I doubt alot of people on this forum seem to understand.

It's not really about playing games or things of that nature.

However, with all of that said, under no circumstances do you let a woman walk over you.

Also I have a problem with you saying play "Hard to get".

When I see a woman I am attracted to, let alone a woman I asked out on a date, she CLEARLY knows what my interests are. If she has the same interests as me, that's fine. If not, I can move on to someone who Is interested.

By playing hard to get, you can quickly end up in LJBF zone, and would have no one to thank but yourself, because you showed no interest.

DJ_Dork, your #7 also is missing a small point.

Woman are naturally scared of men. The first thing you have to do when you meet a woman, any woman, rather it be an old lady at the grocery store, or a hot waitress at a bar, is to let them know that you are not of any harm to them. If you cannot do this, anything that you try to do is for not.

Even on dates, espically the first 1-2, the woman will look to you to not only see how the date is going, but to see if she is comfortable around you. If you try to touch a woman in a mascualine way without building a solid rapport, she will naturally distance herself from you. Not because she isn't interested necessary, but because she is just plain afraid.

You have to warm a woman up to the thought of you touching her. You do this by touching her early and often, and the more you touch her, the more masculine you get.

Also I NEVER and I mean NEVER date someone i just met, partly becuause I would look desperate if I meet you on thursday and I tried to take you out the next day, but mostly because I honestly don't have the time. For instance, I usually have free time on Thursday and friday nights, and saturday and sunday afternoon and nights, however I like to be alone on sundays to get rest. I have either dates, or plans for the next 2 weeks, so even if I wanted to meet a woman say this thursday, I couldn't possibly,and even if I could I wouldn't want to come off as desperate.

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker:

I respectfully disagree wit you on the whole "play-hard-to-get" deal...

Of course the woman knows that you are interested, that's why you asked her out. On the other hand, she doesn't have a clear picture of your interest level and that's where the playing hard to get comes in. Since she is not sure of your interest level in her, she will have to wonder why you are not showering her with attention.

The idea is to play hard to get so that she will be curious about you. The more curious she gets, the more she will think about you and wonder as to why you are not overly interested and willing to throw yourself at her just because she is a good looking girl like every other guy would. It all comes down to CHALLENGING her. Afterall, every other wuss out there would call 24-7 and shower her with attention, she will be bored out of her mind with them.

Terminator

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is to play hard to get so that she will be curious about you. The more curious she gets, the more she will think about you and wonder as to why you are not overly interested and willing to throw yourself at her just because she is a good looking girl like every other guy would. It all comes down to CHALLENGING her. Afterall, every other wuss out there would call 24-7 and shower her with attention, she will be bored out of her mind with them.

Read that again that is VERY important knowledge.