Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Last Testament Upon Leaving Sosuave.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
"Be brave and upright, that God may love thee,
"Speak the truth, always, even if it means your death,
"Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.
"That is your oath.
"Arise a Knight, and the Baron of Ibelin."
-Exerpt from Kingdom of Heaven

After a long hiatus away from Sosuave, I return to realize that I have outgrown it. Verily, my entire experience within the seduction community may have been more a less a phase. I do not denounce it, it was an integral part of my social development. However, to spend countless hours out trying and even successfully seducing women, and posting reports about it afterwards now seems juvenile, the equivalent of constantly measuring the size of one's penis.

There are causes out there gentlemen: social inequity, the damaging effects of feminism, male underachievement in the public school system- that are infinitely more pertinent. Also, I would now rather spend my time reading financial literature to improve my future capacity to build wealth, study international business and the stock market, pump iron, read, dance or write scholarly articles than to give advice to sexually frustrated young men. In any case there is now an entire industry dedicated to that end.

The ludicrous economic success of the seduction community is predicated on the fact that the modern male is conditioned to value his masculinity solely in terms of his romantic competence with the opposite sex. By allowing women to define masculinity for us, we end up with effete sensitive new age men, metrosexuals, and all manner of glittering and utterly useless creatures. However, patriarchal codes of honor in ancient societies by his power to build, create and protect: a man was defined by what he did, what he accomplished or built, not who he ****ed. By channelling our testosterone-driven desire for greatness into the mindless pursuit of *****, we shortchange ourselves, stunt our development, and become ever more dependent upon female validation.

If you are not yet competent with the opposite sex, do not follow my example. Do not leave the community. But if you have attained a certain level of success, then for God's sake, man, start building an empire you can hand over to your heirs, or a legacy that others can admire and look up to. **** mission statements and written goals.

First, develop a code of honor.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly :)

This is partly what I was trying to touch on in a recent post of mine, except my views were nowhere near as eloquently expressed as yours.

Why measure yourself on a scale of how many girls you can you **** or how girls see you when you have the potential to achieve so much more if you focus on more important things?

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well spoken Marlimus. The best of luck to you in the future.:up:

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done :clap: