Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My last post.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After this I'm going to change my password to random numbers so I lose access to this account. I expect anyone I need to talk to has already added me on FB.

This forum has taught me how to be successful. Unlike other members, I don't see sex with women as the ultimate goal. Maybe I lost my virginity too early for that. Sex with women is something fun to pass the time, you just have to already be worth something to start getting it.

The way to become worth anything is simple hard work. The last 3 days I've been waking up at 5 am to be successful. I swim, draw and read in the mornings, work on pottery or basketball in the afternoons and call some female friends later to talk or set up something in person. The easiest way to be good with girls is to have many priorities and to work on them.

Consistency is key. You don't have to make a routine and stick to it nonstop for 5 years, you need to be flexible and priority #1 is self improvement. If you want to be good with girls, be like Mindgamez and give yourself a 30 day approach every day challenge. That takes willpower. If you want to dance better then be like jericq (spelled right?) and start dancing. Work on it, then find a group or a teacher who is better than you so you can improve more.

If you are interested in more than one thing, spend 1-3 months working on it at a time. Last month I went to Israel and kept a sketchbook going. The month before that I got to the gym every day to work on my basketball game. I set a goal of how many 3s I would make and I got in the gym and went beyond it. When I get back to college I'm taking basketball as a class 3 times a week and I'll be glad I've set myself up for success early.

There is no bad luck. There are only challenges. Either you are prepared for those challenges or you aren't. Be a Don Juan. Whatever you want, take it.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you're going to do great things, man. I don't even know what to tell you because you already have everything down.

Thanks for all the advice and for being a general inspiration on this board. I hope that once you finish what you're shooting for you come back here and teach all the newbies what you've learned. Until then, godspeed.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See ya LS!! You have passed a plethora of knowledge on to this board. Well done man.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww. This makes me sad. Especially since I deleted my fb

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
This is my first time in the HS forum but if all you posters have the same mentality as the OP, you're doing a lot better than a lot of the guys here. Even those in the Mature Man.
Maybe we should invite them all for a field-trip of the HS forum :)

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you'll definitely be missed! Good luck on your life, you seem like you don't need it though. Haha cya man

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosuave has lost a hero today.

godspeed LS

EDIT: I wonder why he left...

Last edited:

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goodbye man! The times I was feeling down, you were there to cheer me up on my journal, and I'm very thankful for that. Your wisdom helped me too.

Become the best you can be! You're awesome man