Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJ...was out in HTX last Oct and friend took us to Hudson. Had a really good time. Me and my boys going back at the end of April. What's the best clubs to go to right now?
What type of scene do you like bro? White/Black/Spanish/Upscale/Ratchet/Chill?

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black...need to play future as an example but the chicks are college grads if that makes sense.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday hit 5th Amendment, Friday hit Engine Room, Saturday hit Lumen or Hudson Lounge, Sunday hit Limelight.

Those places are all cool. Limelight is a little bit on the ratchet side though.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Houston, the hospital I'm working at is going to offer me an extension so I'll be out here for a while.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a rachet? Yes, I am an old white guy......

MDH1984

Reaction score
@PrettyBoyAJ I plan on starting a journal as well. The reason is i need help working on some..."sticking points". Im 31 this is an area i was never the best at. Last year i broke it down to lifestyle, fitness, and game. Im already working pretty hard on the other two i could use insight and help with certain things. I plan on approaching 5 women a day for 8 weeks straight. Ill be in touch .

....you would enjoy this thread to as well . http://www.thecoli.com/threads/quick-lil-gems-on-dealing-with-women-thread.10146/

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on everyone. Another day another dollar. This week has been really chill. Was able to go to Atlanta to see my family and see my son so really didn't turn up to heavy this past week.

I went out Thursday to the club in Atlanta, pulled a couple breezies but nothing that stood out. I was only in town for two days so I really wasn't trying to get anything but a ONS.

Friday was the same thing except I didn't feel like drinking that night. Was able to pull a couple but really was pointless because Saturday I spent it with my son.

I got to definitely turn up extra hard this week because of this past week. I was able to bag a couple new shorties on Tinder and we shall see what they're talking about. Got a couple chicks say they want to cook for me so we will see.

A couple of my friends are coming into town this week so the turn up is gonna be heavy guys.

A couple of days my mom came in my room and she told me that I made more money then both my mom and dad combined. Now I always grew up middle class but this is what life is all about. Progressing and being better then the last generation. I hope one day I can go up to my son and tell him the same exact thing.

Here's my goals from last week and how I faired.

1. Gameplan how to make more money. (Haven't really deviced a plan but I have lined up a couple of contracts so I know I should be secure until at least July)
2. Smash a new chick. (Nah, been sticking to the same chicks. I have a orbiter that asks me to come through every night, i think I will let her slide thru tonight. She is a 6.5 to me)
3. Get some more bad bitches (got cute bitches but no dimes this week).

I don't know about you guys but I like dimes. I gotta get some more on my team. I'm getting tired of mediocrity. I need a team full of bad bvtches. I remember on Thursday in the club I was hollering at a lot but they were all on some other shvt though. Idk, maybe I need to change up my approach or something. My approach 100% of the time is just to ask them "what's your name".

It's more then likely the spots I'm hitting up. Clubs, these dimes are probably used to people approaching. I'll post in a few my goals for the week.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out Tuesday to one spot. I was really chilling that night and was bored. So one of my chicks hit me up and said she wanted to see me. I haven't smashed her yet so I said OK she can come buy me a couple of drinks then I can bounce. So she comes buys me at least 6 drinks then we drive back to my hotel. I smashed her the night and sent her on her way home. Crazy thing about it is this girl hit me up the next day trying to kick it. We all know AJ doesn't like to run **** back unless she's a certified dime. Overall this chick is a 7/10.

Ok, So I went out Wednesday. Got a couple chicks at one bar then bounced up to the strip club because I had a girl that I am trying to close in there. I paid 20$ to get in but didn't spend a dime in there. When the strippers approach me I shun them away from me. I chatted with the girl I've been trying to bone then bounced up outta there quick as hell. In total I bagged 2 chicks. One was cute and the other one was real pretty.

So a couple things that have been on my mind.

1) I hate when guys tell me they are going to go somewhere then flake out. That **** is just annoying as when a chick flakes. If you can't follow through with the plans have the courtesy to let someone know. LOA you've done it at least 3x and my time is valuable. Ain't got time to be waiting on anyone.

2) I'm tired of dealing with average chicks. I need to only fk with 8's and better. I need to holla @ more dimes. Point blank period. One dude I met last night was showing me videos of his trip to LA last week and showed me a video he was having a 3some with some dime chicks. That's what I should be doing. I'm sure he tricked off his money though but I know I can do that without spending any bread.

I'm planning on going to Miami next weekend, March 11-13 so if anyone lives in Miami let me know the spots to get down at. I'm trying to turn up and lay up with some bad bitches. Point blank period.

So here are my goals for the week

1.) Holla @ Ten Dimes.
2.) Smash a new chick.

Not too many goals for the week. Pretty basic list. I'm going to be working 70 hours a week for the next couple of weeks so don't have too much time to do anything else but my motto is Work Hard, Play Hard so I'm definitely going to be having some fun this next week. I need to make it a point of emphasis to holla @ more dimes when I'm out. I've noticed I've been settling for cute/average chicks instead of only messing with dimes. It seems however in the club environment when talking to dimes you have to have a section etc. I'm not spending money on a section though, I have the $ but refuse to spend it on that. It's time to take my game to the next level.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out Thursday to some small bars with @Last of the Alphas. Got 2 light skinned chicks within ten feet of eachother that night. Both of them saw me holla at both of them and both of them were mad at eachother. I tried to play it off giving a bs excuse but I wanted to fk both of them so what's the problem? It's not like I give a fk.

Friday went out to this one club called Grooves. It was packed and I was able to get 7 numbers last night. One of my boys left with a chick he met there so he came up. To me this game is all about numbers and the game is about to get good. Was able to holla at a couple dimes and Im going to be more aggressive and go for broke. No dating, just come over and kick it. That's it.

Tonight it's going down though. Thinking about getting a section somewhere tonight. Bad bitches only fellas.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Saturday night I didn't go out at all. Just called one of the chicks from last night to come over. She came over, we chatted and hooked up. Afterwards went to sleep because I have work in the morning. So pretty much a boring night.

I know its Sunday but I'll probably be going out tonight. I'm trying to hit something upscale and holla @ some upscale females. Will update later.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday night

Went on a little date with a Spanish chick I met the other day. She is pretty cool, She picked me up from my place and then we went for a happy hour at this one place. She paid for the meal and drinks and I just tipped the waiter. After she dropped me back at my spot I decided to hit this one club.

So I hit this one club with one of my coworkers. We get in the spot and I spot this one chick. I have a conversation with her and she tells me she wants to go to the house with me. So her friend is ****bl0cking and ain't feeling my friend so she is messing up the vibe. So ol girl tells me she's going outside to the patio and wants me to join. I said I'll be out there in a couple minutes. So I stay in the spot and holla @ some more girls and get some numbers. Afterwards I'm like I'm ready to knock that first chick down. So I end up going and talking to her and she is down to go to the house but her friend isn't. So I asked her what kind of car she has.

She says she has an H2, Once I found out she had an H2 I know I was in there like swimwear. So I tell her to let me see. When we get to the car I put her in and take her clothes off. I pulled my pants down and started knocking her down. I found a wedding ring in her bra though LOL. She is married. So I ended up smashing her for like 10 minutes. Once I'm finished we put our clothes back in and head in like nothing happened lol.

So my goals for last week was these

1.) Holla @ ten dimes (I definitely did, probably holland at like 20, got a couple of numbers.)
2.) Smash a new chick (Yea, actually got 2 last week)

Here are my goals for this week.

1.) Holla @ 20 dimes.
2.) Smash a new chick.
3.) Go to the gym once this week.
4.) Make a 2 day vacation this weekend. I have Saturday and Sunday off.

So here are some random thoughts going through my head right now.

*I seen a chick that flaked out on me two weeks ago. She is like 21 and works at Dennys making 8-9$ an hour. She told me one day we can kick it then later on she would says "we will see". What goes on in her head when she flaked out on me. She makes literally no money and can't save a boss like me some time. I think that is hilarious if you ask me.

*Club scene is crazy, to get the best chicks in there you have to buy the biggest section and buy the biggest bottles which are marked up over 500%. Makes no damn sense how a 40$ bottle cost 250$ just because your in a place. That's a scam and I'm not with it. I'm going to continue to go to places for free and be in the regular section hollering at dimes. Screw spending that money.

*I'm off Saturday and Sunday and I'm in Houston. I can go anywhere I want as long as it's under a certain amount round trip. I plan on going to Miami on Friday. Hopefully the plane ticket falls into those parameters. Any ideas on other places to go with Direct Flights from Houston. I may have to switch up plans this weekend if I can't get a good flight. Seems like it's mad expensive for Spring Break but hopefully prices go down.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a couple notes of whats going on in my mind now.

*Haven't talked to my baby's mother in like 5 days. Last time we talked she got mad because I only wanted to spend half the time I'm off in Florida and not all. I don't live in Florida and I'm entitled to go back to Georgia where I live if I want. I think this is a lost cause trying to get along with her. Truth be told we never got along.... really. Time to charge it to the game.

I refuse to give up a 6 figure job for now just to not travel. I know many people in my industry getting to this paper and having partners that fully support that decision. I've had many chicks in my life and I'll know when a chick is for me. She is always the type to bring me down.

*So the project I'm currently on is winding down. I've been informally asked to extend until the end of May so I may take that extension. It's either that or work in Atlanta all of April but not have anything guaranteed for beginning of May. Also have another contract for Boston but it would be the same direction as Atlanta. So the extension until May may be the best move.

*One of my african co-workers were telling me a story about a type of guy in Africa called the glass guy. He is the guy that goes into the club and acts like he is ballin but he ain't ballin. He will find someone who has the section and sneak into the section. He's the guy that will finesse out of the section owners bottle. He's the type to flex in front of the bad b!tches and act like he has all the money in the world. My coworker was talking down about the glass person but in all actuality isn't that what you want to be? You want to go to the club or party and be the man but not actually spend the money.

I thought this was a great story and should be a reminder that we can go to the club and still be the ish without spending the check. As I've said before I rather put my $ in savings as opposed to spending it.

*A player is feeling good. I booked my ticket to Miami for Friday. So looking to stay near the beach and hit some clubs up. I will only be there until Midday Sunday. Looking to get into a lot of fun and into a lot of bad btches. Any suggestions on places to hit and where the chicks are?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks buddy, I will definitely check that out this weekend for sure. Only got two days to check Miami out so definitely have to make moves quick. So today was another long day of work but I'm excited to be able to go to Miami this weekend. I need to get back heavy in the game though. Chicks I've been dealing with lately are average 7-8. I want to give myself a goal and the only chicks that I'd even be texting to be 8's and above. Ain't nothing wrong with being average but I'm not an average guy. I'm gonna post pictures as well of Miami. I know I will tear that little city up.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to Miami for Friday an Saturday. Had a good time. Got a hotel on Collins Avenue and just walked the strip and invited girls back to the house. It was pretty fun and I was able to hook up with a couple girls. I had a lot of fun and will definitely go back again.

Sunday night I went to a couple clubs and got a section in a place in Houston. I honestly don't see the point of spending money in sections. I think it's all for show. Girls coming in your section for free and drinking for free but the guys gotta pay the tab? Idk what it is but I hate the fact that chicks think they get sh1t for free. That really resonates in me. 200$ a piece from me and my other boy. But the girls get to sit in there drink the bottles and not pay a dime. To me something is wrong with that. Well that's actually the first time I threw money for a section at a club. Don't think I'd want to do that again unless it's much more people and it's not as much. Definitely wasn't worth it and I'm still thinking about it. Was able to pull some chicks that night but hit them up yesterday and no response. Definitely a waste of time and money. I had better success walking the strip in Miami and just spitting at chicks!

* So I flew my babies mother to Houston tonight so I can spend the week with my son. I have a terrible feeling about this because I just don't want to be with her anymore. She doesn't treat me right and it's been 5 months since we are broken up. It's like she's trying to get back together and whenever I shut it down she threatens to take my son away. She doesn't make me happy at all and I don't want to do this. It's not worth all the trouble. I'm getting all the pressure in the world from my parents to try to make things work but I'm just not happy. So I need to let her know once for good after this weekend that I am done and I don't even want to reconcile. I just want a schedule of when to see my son and how.

Has anyone had similar issues before?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So coming up is day 3 of having my babies mother in town. It is great seeing my son but this girl is the worst thing that's happened in my life. I don't know why I'm still playing these games with her. Here are things we argue about.

* Day 1- I pick her up from the airport at 10PM and get back at the hotel around 11:30. Ok extremely tired and I go to bed. She then proceeds to get mad at me for not spending time with her and falling asleep.

*Day 2- she gets mad because I cannot make a trip to the post office to sign for my sons passport. It has to be before 1 PM next couple of days. I have work though and it'll be hard to get out of work. Causes another argument saying I put work over my son. I told her it would have to wait until a day that I'm off on a weekday or when my work slows down.

Day 2- while I'm putting my son to sleep at 9:40PM I fall asleep as well. When she finds me sleeping she goes crazy and calls me disgusting for it. Seems like she wanted to have sex and I don't want to have sex with a woman who brings me so much misery and stress.

This used to be a player thread about getting women and has slowly turned into a drama thread. Guys don't make the same mistake that I've made. Don't have children until you know you found the one for you.

I may need some type of counseling or something. It seems like everytime I try to cut her out of my life she somehow comes back. Just there to nag me and bring me down.

I know better though and I need to just cut her off, get a lawyer, see my son and don't even interact with her. I can never be successful with this burden on me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this weekend was pretty chill. Was able to hook up with two chicks I've been talking to for the past couple of days. I went out out on Sunday night but only pulled on chick. Really chill weekend especially since I got to spend Friday and Saturday with my son.

So I decided to go to Cancun, Mexico this weekend to turn up a little bit. It's going to be a good time. I need to get back in the game hard though. It's time to grenade mack like I used to though. I've pretty much hooked up with every chick that I've been talking to. It's time to re-up on these girls foreal.

I have been thinking about seeing wasup with this online dating site called seeking arrangement. Solo was talking about how his boy uses it to trick off. Of course I'm not going to spend money on these chicks like Solo friend but it's just another avenue to meet woman. Again, I wouldn't spend a dime on these chicks.

We will see. I'll make some goals for this week later on.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to hook up with another chick yesterday. She gave me a run for my money. She kept wanting it lol.

So I'm done with h Houston as of Friday. They wanted to extend me but I turned it down. I got a job lined up for Atlanta for the next two weeks. Searching for stuff afterwards.

Going to Mexico this weekend. Hopefully it's poppin over there. Will update.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in almost month. Reason is I've been pretty much going out almost every day and making some serious moves. I won't post here as much anymore because I'm out in the field macking or working. Heres some key things that I've done.

*Went to Mexico end or March
*Smashed close to ten girls already in April.
*Had a threesome
*Got a couple snow bunnies on my team.
*Knocked down a waitress I met at her job (I normally don't condone hollering at waiters)

Currently, I'm on a week break then headed to North Carolina for a week then Tacoma Washington for a couple weeks.