Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a reassessment of my current situation. There's about 4 girls with high IL right now. I listed them in order of IL.

#1. My friend's little sister, who bought me a drink, ignored her friends, and texted me when she got home. That was a while back and I still haven't texted back so I think I should hurry. On the other hand she is my neighbor so I shouldn't be in a hurry. I might as well call her to see if she wants to watch a movie or something though.

#2. The chick who I met at another girl's birthday party last year. I got the number a few months later. And texted her last wednesday. She seemed pretty excited and if all goes well I am meeting her in the club this friday.

#3. Then there's the chick I met while clubbing last week. She seems pretty decent because she remembered to text me a week later. I dig girls that do what they agree to do. She was also pretty funny.

#4. Girl #4 who I met last saturday at work, as described in the above post. I talked to my friend who met her, and he says that she just came out of a 5 year LTR. Good news. I should text her tomorrow to see what she's about.

I actually talked to all 4 of these girls last saturday.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well girl #4 replied nicely. She was at work so we kept it short.

Went out last night. Most girls were *****es.

There was 1 nice girl in the place though. I had her just where I wanted her. But an acquaintance of mine was macking her first. I sorta came in and took over the conversation and the guy kept hating on me.
I told her about how the male teachers I had who smoked were cool but female teachers I had who smoked were nasty. She concluded that I was sexist and the guy was like: "Nice going dude! Way to score points!".
Well I hadn't heard that one before. I had lost my frame. The guy took over the conversation. No biggie. He had warded off the ****-blocker.

This reminds me of the importance of sticking to your frame. You cannot see things like 90% of the guys out there. Most of them don't see the full picture.

Funny thing is though, this guy was having a lot of success with his style of game. He just kept agreeing with her, nodding, and looking for commonalities. What a boring way to mack. I was on a roll, but the audience was terrible.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night was RIDICULOUS.

I'm telling you: all the guys are dorks. It is fun to go out, but you need to be in a really good state of mind.

My state was fukt last night because I went out alone again. Every single friday my friend ditches me because he would rather smoke weed than hit the club.

Anyway I did it solo. Did my best. Didn't do very well. All the girls were super *****y. Eventually I saw 2 that were looking nice. I placed a bet with my colleague they would be nice, I approach, and they were nice. But they were shy as hell. They were very reluctant to tell me where they were from, and they were quite relieved when I told them where I was from. Well I don't really like to deal with socially inept people.

And btw all these uggo's who are going out nowadays and getting approached by all the dorks. They have ZERO manners. They never say bye when they leave to go anywhere. I mean, I approach them, I talk to them. I spend MY mental energy on THEM. And they just answer my questions and walk off like they did me a favor already. I am trying to practice game here. I need to get myself a pivot. That would work well.

Funny how a girl can change 100% in 1 minute. They make a complete 180 degree turn around simply because they feel empowered in the club.

All the girls there are so damn young too. I bet that's why. They must not be used to it.

Anyway there's no point resenting them.

I approached another girl like this: "are you here alone?"
She says: "no I'm here with my friends but I'm smkoing alone"
I say: "I'm going to take advantage of this!"
She says: "good luck!!"
So I say: "thanks!"
Then the vibe is gone. She is just basically standing there ignoring me, and I say: "you don't even want me t talk to you do you?" she says: "well you haven't said anything", so I say: "I would just get to hear the same thing back from you"

I don't like sarcastic *****es anyway.

I think I may have to do some work on my tonality. I used to smoke rolling cigarettes, and those make your voice go REALLY sexy. I guess I will smoke those from now on.

EDIT: BTW I ran into girl #3. She is hella diggin me. She didn't even want to go home last night while we had our lil 5-10 minute conversation in the cold.

My new tactic of letting the girls loose, not texting them too much, just to see if they drift towards me, is working.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough night. Props on going solo though. Lol @ "Are you here alone" as an opener. Although it is a great question to ask logistically in a conversation, using it as an opener conjures images of tinted vans and chloroform for some reason.

Also, don't ask her if she is going to talk, just convey personality and she will open up. The things you said didn't allow for her to become attracted to you or want to find out more about you.

But yeah, the clubs can be brutal. Those nights happen to everyone. Had one the other day in fact. Remember like you said, no point in resenting them. Just brush yourself off, think positive and give it another shot. That is the key to getting better: pushing yourself where most people usually give up

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Tough night. Props on going solo though. Lol @ "Are you here alone" as an opener.
thanks!

And yeah, I mean I ask questions about whatever I notice. The girl was ice cold though.
I see it as a challenge to get girls to like me on a tough night. That's just how I have fun. But girls are really wary when I approach them. I am just there to enjoy myself ya know. And I enjoy myself by talking to girls, or some guys that are cool.

They make it hard for me, but u know, that's life.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I went out solo for the third night in a row.

Nothing special. Basially a repeat of friday and thursday.

*****es be gettin low quality.

I decided I'm gonna ask girls out on dates, because meeting them at the club sucks.

I saw girl #3 and, well, I was bored and it showed. Whatever.

Considering signing up on a dating website....

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going through a period of introspection right now.

I think that since I had so many years without a male rolemodel is what actually really fvcked me up.

I was always a natural seducer. But I was doing better when I was 18, than how I am doing now.

So now I am out here trying my best to be a man. Without any real purpose... I am just watching documentaries, trying to educate myself, practicing my martial arts, and trying to become a well-rounded man, all on my own.

My dad did teach me a lot about manners. He showed me how to treat people and to have utmost respect for the lady of the house, more than for the man of the house. He told me I couldn't eat till the lady of the house was at the table, after all, she is the one who set the table and cooked in the first place.

My dad is an extreme Alpha. He betatised everybody around him - except me.

Now, what am I to do with such a great upbringing? I feel like women have only smacked me in the face. Like I said recently, these women wouldn't recognize a lump of gold if it hit them in the vagina.

Anyway, approaching a girl and talking about manners is a great way to qualify a woman. I like to ask women if they have manners or if they just pretend.

This could be a good way for us to channel our negativity about woman into a positive thing. So next time I go out, I am going to keep feminism in mind. I'll look for a "traditional" girl.

This could be a great conversational topic to talk about with women. Furthermore, I would like to state that it's important to research yourself and how you're doing in the game, and why. Women love it when a man knows about game anyway.

My final thoughts - game is nothing but sexuality.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winter doldrums, man. I feel you. Just keep putting yourself out there. If you get sharp now, summer is going to be spectacular.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went out with my natural friend, thank god. Just before I was gonna go to his house, a girl I'm in the FZ with called me if she could come to my house. I said no, thank god. She fvcked me over recently because we agreed to meet last week and she flaked 3 freaking times!! 3 flakes from 1 girl in 1 week! Anyway I didn't answer no texts and she suddenly calls me last night, so I tell her I'm busy.

So I go over to my friends house. His little sister, who at the top of the page is described as girl #1, was there. I was nervous as hell. I think she was too though. While my friend goes upstairs for chewing gum me and the girl do a little fluffing. She asked me whether I had to go to work tomorrow, and bragged to her brother, in front of me, that she was at least still going to college.

Well I am just glad things went well. I am understanding women in a much more logical way though. Women judge, gossip and just act like the world revolves around them. Hell I even nearly got into 2 fights today with some girls. But I digress...

Me and my friend went to a club. We had some beers. His sister appears with 2 of her friends. I wasn't in the mood for them. So I let my friend talk to them for a while, stood there for a minute, and decided to sit down. Then sitting me and my friend discussed martial arts, game, life and what-not. He mentioned to me that girls only talk about guys, and the texts they get from guys and try to make eye-contact with him. I didn't notice none of that. I was doing my best to ignore them, all women in that club really. Well as I was telling my friend a story, they get up to leave, and she knocks over a drink and breaks the glass. I interpret that as her being nervous from me.

I don't know why, but I need a lot of affirmations that a girl likes me. I want to know they don't like me on some mental whim, in case you guys understand what I'm saying.

Well then later I go in another club. An hour later my friend's sister and her 2 friends come into the club. The 2 walk by me, but she says hello to me again. That was really the affirmation I wanted.

You guys should see this girl.... She has a really bangin body. Well I just wanted to post that.

Probably a petty success (if a success at all!) in the eyes of the more accomplished Don Juans. Well I don't give a F. This is a HB9 who is digging me, and has been for the past few months. I got the number, I just don't know what to do with it.

The girl remains cute and attracted, so that's a success story in my book.

PS: Also wanted to remind myself of this mindset:

If i meet a girl who is my type, I will learn about this woman, so that i can learn more about myself, and what type of woman it is i'm drawn to.

Which reminds me: I was sitting next to a HB who actually opened me, but I was with the worst wing EVER. Who started saying that I literally smelled bad, TWICE. I laughed it off but it took the wind out from under my wings. With friends like that who needs enemies right? Rollin with haters.... Gaming gets more and more difficult by the day!!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to work. Was working with a female colleague for a change. For the first hour I sat facing forward, and she sat facing me, so it was easier for me to talk to other girls. I had pre-selection.

While I'm smoking my first cigarette this girl from out of town (Basically a HB9.9 by local standard) opened me and asked me what other clubs were good. I gave them some advice, and they were all cool. I have my eye-contact really damn good now. I just looked all 3 of them in the eye, one by one, and mainly looked at the one I was talking too. Actually got the HB9.9 to stutter, which was pretty funny, her friends laughed at her.

As the 3 of them were standing next to my counter, I noticed her friend the HB9.8. I am looking at her hair because it was down to her ass, and bleach blond. So I am getting a closed vibe from her even though she was looking forward, and as far as I could tell, wasn't paying attention to me. Well I realise now women have cat-like senses. She was feeling me out with her periferal vision, and she didn't like that I was checking her out.

So when the 3 walk by later, and I have my opener set and ready, I am looking at the 3 of them, and they don't make eye-contact with me.

Now I'm not taking this personal, I am just pointing out that me looking at them was scaring them off.

I realised when I was watching Matador inthis video that it's important not to pay too much attention to women.

I feel that me looking at them walking by, waiting for one of them to approach me, scared them off. The chances of one of them approaching me would have been higher if I wasn't looking.

Oh well.

AAAND I saw my girl #1 again. She said she had to work tomorrow at 7AM!! So I'm pretty sure she came to come see what I was up to, because I did tell her I was working friday when I saw her last night. I had a real boyfriend/girlfriend vibe going on there. She was laughing at what I was saying, and I was basically telling her it was bad to smoke, because she seems to have picked up on that habit, poor girl. I hypocritically told her to stop lol. I got up and resumed work.

I am startin to miss her already. Way to go me!! Having feelings for a girl! yay.

Oh yeah! I also saw a girl who was having boy trouble, and 2 of my friends started talking **** to her, and when she came for her jacket I asked her how she was, but she said just gimme the jacket. I ****ed that up though because I started talking about her right next to her. Well she knows I don't give a F about her, I just want a F from her, same as the other 2 dudes.

Well it's a sad world for a lot of girls. I saw a total of 2 crying today, and 1 last week saturday.

Anyway I can't wait till girl #1 is squatted over me in nothing but heels. I have to make it happen!

Well I feel pretty good about tonight.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't go out this saturday. Went to work today (sunday) and had a bit of a laugh, talked to my colleague to see if I could get a promotion.

I been doing some thinking about my future and i realised I need to chose a RIGHTEOUS profession. Though I am the kind of man to want permanent financial security I also want to do a profession which is better for the PEOPLE than it is for the SYSTEM.

For some reason I feel I need to dedicate myself to studying a certain thing. That way I'll be able to represent something towards girls. I cannot be a blank slate.

Criminology is of interest to me now. It was civil engineering at first.

What we need to realise is that what we represent to women is NOT our legacy. Our legacy is what we represent for all future generations.

If we know what we want on the long term, we will have something to aim for besides women and they will come by themselves, like flies drawn to honey.

Besides that, once we're of high value, pvssy will all be roughly of the same value.

I am glad I didn't go out last saturday because simply staying at home put things into perspective for me. I mean I saw a plenty of hot hot hot girls last friday. Thing is though, if they're hot and they're local they barely talk. Once they're from OUT OF TOWN, they suddenly get really really friendly.

I don't see my game as an advantage I have over other men, it's just a tool I can use to show women who I am. Every man should have this tool.

Last edited:

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, just wanted to drop by. I'm proud of you for getting out there but you should take some time to read the DJ bible (if not again). You saying "im going to take advantage of that!" is not something girls find attractive. They want to talk about themselves and FUN things. Next time, just see the girl and try to convey genuine interest in her life. It's hard, but if you can listen to a girl talk about herself, she will like that about you.

Do your reading on the Quick Tips section of SoSuave. Trust me, it will improve your game tenfold. Also look into reading the Book of Pook. The guy has great advice.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Hey man, just wanted to drop by. I'm proud of you for getting out there but you should take some time to read the DJ bible (if not again). You saying "im going to take advantage of that!" is not something girls find attractive. They want to talk about themselves and FUN things. Next time, just see the girl and try to convey genuine interest in her life. It's hard, but if you can listen to a girl talk about herself, she will like that about you.

Do your reading on the Quick Tips section of SoSuave. Trust me, it will improve your game tenfold. Also look into reading the Book of Pook. The guy has great advice.
I tried to SPARK her interest, it didn't ignite, game over. I take no responsibility for that. It's the way the game goes. She wasn't even that attractive to me, I just wanted somebody to mack on.

I am not there to entertain no b*tches. I ain't there to talk about what she wants to talk about. I want a girl who talks about what I like to talk about. Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude thats a pretty negative attitude. When did you last successfully bring a girl home from the club?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that negative?

I mean I know it's good to become well-read and well-educated in certain things that women might like to talk about, like astrology for example, or relationships, IF it interests me. But I'm not going to conform and only talk about whatever it is women talk about.

1 approach out of ALLLLLLLLLLLL the approaches I made... A conversation that didn't even last 1 full minute, first Macallik and now you want me to explain myself? I say whatever pops into my head. If they are reeptive I ping them some more and we have real chemistry going on. If they're not receptive then I didn't waste ANY time.

People be focussing on the negative. You only see what you wanna see. I'm glad you f*cked two 7's last weekend, but that don't make 14.

Show some pics brah.

The REAL mistakes I made lately, is not approaching certain girls. As long as I approach, I'm good. I missed more chances being reluctant to approach than I did after I approached them.

Any advice concerning how to bring girls home is welcome though. I guess I need to come off a bit more trustworthy.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I am checking in again.

I have been going to sleep at 5-7 AM for the past two weeks now, and getting up at 3-5 PM. During the nights I watch documentaries, read/watch pua material, and I don't do much more than that. It's a period of self-education that's been going on since I joined this site. I decided yesterday I would do 80 pushups and 24 pull ups every day, but I don't feel quite up to it right now. Maybe after my coffee, at 7:30 pm lol.

During my self-induced insomnia and after watching a bunch of docu's about the illuminati killing Anna Nicole Smith and MJ, I realised that one of my biggest problems is procrastination.

My philosophy is that one should nip problems in the bud, yet I refuse to take care of many problems when they are presented. I haven't gone to the dentist in 2 years, for example.
Sometimes I'll prefer to let a problem grow to a certain level of intensity before I deal with it, I guess to make my own life more exciting.

Today I went to the store to get my mom a present. I could tell that the girl in the store liked me, so that was fun.

As I walked home I walked by my neighbor's house, saw my friend behind his laptop, and suddenly his sister, my girl #1, appears in a jacket behind him. I'm thinking: "I hope she doesn't have a date with another guy!!"

Seems like desperation is kicking in...

I came here to ask a question, but I already know the answer: focus on other plates.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I meant to add a post but I was over my 10post threshold. It was the day after I lay on the kitchen floor, throwing up into a big bowl. I did drink some alcohol, plenty actually, but that's not the reason I threw up. I was quite literally sick to my stomache because of all the perverse crimes the Illuminati apparently have been committing and their plans for a NWO.

I am pretty scared now, even though I don't live in America, for my own future.

I hope everyone in America who reads this votes for *Ron Paul. In case you don't know you have to switch to Republican 12 weeks in advance before the primaries, or something like that. I think he might be our last chance to have a bunch of injustices rectified. He wants to take the Federal Reserve out of private people's hands.

If you guys just googled: "NWO Illuminati" you might be able to connect the dots between WW2 and the financial crisis of today.

It's freemasons/zionists who are ruining the world and increasing the world's debt.

Now I never used to follow politics, never watched the news, was always critical when I was tought history in school.

Now I've been watching these documentaries, I and see now why I learned things from this one-sided point of view. It's the people who won WW2 who decide what goes into your history books.

They also control what's in the media, they control the lyrics for artists like Beyonce, Lady GaGa and what-not.

I advise all of you who read this to study these things as well, in case you haven't.

Considering girls: I didn't spend too much time on them. I saw my friend's little sister my girl #1, she is still a solid 8/9 in the looks. I helped her quick today, same as last week. I was real busy so didn't have a chance to talk to her.

I am thinking that I better get a date out of this real quick or I am going to end up in the friend-zone.

Last edited:

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're in the Netherlands right? Just go to the Red light district, it'll relax you and you'll be better at talking to girls, especially when you have the "I just had sex" feeling.

I hear you about the whole NWO thing. Don't worry about it, as long as you wake up and realise what's going on, you won't be influenced by it anymore.... and at this stage, that's good enough for you right now.

P.S. It's Ron Paul, not Jon Paul lol. And if he does want to hit back at the federal reserve... he will never get in power, because it's the federal reserve that run the government and choose who gets into power. But hey, that's another discussion for the 'Anything Else' section of sosuave.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* thanks for the advise, I need it.

I will certainly go the RLD. I been saving up my nut for 2 days already and I just got my paycheck so I am gonna get my freak on asap. Maybe even tomorrow! Hah!

And no Ron Paul is HELLA popular in America! Everyone has to vote for him as long as you can!! and if he doesn't get elected I say you all RIOT.

Because if he doesn't win the world is SCREWED.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I just had my MMA practice for the day. It was pretty good. At the end of class we did matches; I punched a guy in the face pretty hard, then we took it to the floor and he won. I was exhausted as fvck.

I feel pretty good. Girls don't matter to me so much anymore as does my spiritual energy and vibe.

Decided to jerk off last night, but I didn't bust my nut. I tought myself to climax without ejaculating now, thanks to a book I read on tantra. That was pretty crazy.

I am also losing a lot of body-fat as well. Haven't kept to my plan of doing push- and pull-ups every day, but that's not a problem.