Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my ideal weight

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all

yup im fat.... but im working on it, although i wish to know about how much weight will i have to lose to see some good changes.

i am 1.70 m. tall, and weight 91 kg..... i started to do gym since like the last week of october, and capoeira like for 3 weeks know.

when i started i was 98 kg....so i already lost like 7 kg....thats like 14 pounds inst it?

well...any tips on how to lose the weight?? and how much should i weight?

by the way, my gym routine consists of like half an hour of bike, then like one hour of weights (i do alternated series, mon and thurs shoulder and back, tue and frid. arms and shoulders, wed legs) after that i do some 25-30 min of jogging (like at 5-5.5 mph))

capoeria classes are 3 time a week, 1 hour each class.

edit: oh, yeah i turned 19 this past october

Last edited:

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bangoker
hey all

yup im fat....

i am 1.70 m. tall, and weight 91 kg.....

when i started i was 98 kg....so i already lost like 7 kg....thats like 14 pounds inst it?
1.7m=170cm=(170/2.54)=67inches=5 ft 7 inches

91kg=(91*2.2)=200 pounds
----
Yup, 5 ft 7 200 punds you are definately fat. How much you weigh is subjective, but I think you should realistrically aim for 15% body fat.

Use the following site to calculate your current body fat and report back:

http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html

Best wishes,

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your weight is: 200 pounds
Your sex is: Male
Your Body Fat percentage is: 31
Your Lean Body Mass is: 138 pounds
Your 'Ideal' weight is: 159 pounds

damn. it sucks , 30% of me is fat.......
so i need to lose 40 pounds.....ok...thats gonna take a while (i already lost 7, but you know how when you start you lose weight really fast, then u get kind of stucked..)

any recoendation?

how much does lipo costs? lol, jk...

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bangoker
Your weight is: 200 pounds
Your sex is: Male
Your Body Fat percentage is: 31
Your Lean Body Mass is: 138 pounds
Your 'Ideal' weight is: 159 pounds

damn. it sucks , 30% of me is fat.......
so i need to lose 40 pounds.....ok...thats gonna take a while (i already lost 7, but you know how when you start you lose weight really fast, then u get kind of stucked..)

any recoendation?

how much does lipo costs? lol, jk...
Don't be such a puszy. 40lbs is nothing. I lost 40 lbs in 40 days (on a bet) several years back. Consistently lost 1 pound a day with the following basic formula: only eat as much food in as will be bunred by exercise that day. Generally, I ran for 1 hour per day, and estimated the calorie consumption at 600-800. I then ate this much or less for the day. I drank only water and black coffee, and ate only plain white yogurt, plain tuna, and occasional fruits and vegetables. That's it.

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Don't be such a puszy. 40lbs is nothing. I lost 40 lbs in 40 days (on a bet) several years back. Consistently lost 1 pound a day with the following basic formula: only eat as much food in as will be bunred by exercise that day. Generally, I ran for 1 hour per day, and estimated the calorie consumption at 600-800. I then ate this much or less for the day. I drank only water and black coffee, and ate only plain white yogurt, plain tuna, and occasional fruits and vegetables. That's it.

wow

im gonna try that....damn X-mas dinner! lol
ok, that will be an exeption but i will try that

as a matter of fact, im currently running about 30-40 min, and just today after readyng a post yesterday I waked up with a mentally of "yeah im the man, i can be without eating a lot o time" i just eat a can of pure tuna for like at 2 pm, and for dinner, i dont know probably just water or soya drink or somthing

ok im DEFENITLEY GONNA DO THIS!

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phantasmal
Nevermind, I just wrote a pointless post here that it won't let me delete.
yeah i know..it sucks that u cant delete ur own posts

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, your definately fat.

Make sure when you do your cardio, you do it on an empty stomach! Do it first thing in the morning.

For your height of 5'7", you should probably weight about 67kgs, that would allow you a lot of muscle and a low bodyfat percentage, making you look good in clothes.

But then again, it depends how much of a tank you want to be!

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible advice. To the original poster, if you want to lose the weight long term, it's going to have to come off slow. Sure you can lose a lot by this method of starvation + exercise, but it's not healthy, and in all liklihood since your body will not have time to adjust you will put it right back on once you stop. The odds are you will put even more back on because your body will think you were starving. IM me on Meta4x or GQKickBoxer if you want some serious advice, I'm not on this board much.

Originally posted by stevera004

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
Terrible advice. To the original poster, if you want to lose the weight long term, it's going to have to come off slow. Sure you can lose a lot by this method of starvation + exercise, but it's not healthy, and in all liklihood since your body will not have time to adjust you will put it right back on once you stop. The odds are you will put even more back on because your body will think you were starving. IM me on Meta4x or GQKickBoxer if you want some serious advice, I'm not on this board much.
thanks for the advice

what IM client do u use? msn, yahoo, aol?

i use msn, with the nick bangoker

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's AIM. You can e-mail me at the same address as well.