My house is stopping me from getting girls!

Locogooner

Don Juan
Reaction score
so im 17 and still a virgin but i have a problem. My house is a ****hole, i sleep with my bro and we don't even have a shower(just a bath and a bucket)

i can't drive so no car. Where can i bring girls back and have sex?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 17 dude, sure it sucks you don't have a place to be hittin up that fine fresher teen puss, but you wanna do better for yuorself than what you have now, get done with high school, start college, work on being successful, THEN you will have a nice place to bring *****es too. Hell I didn't start getting any regularly till I was 31 LOL!!

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, my older brother has been living with my mom since he lost his job and is banging two women, both of them hot and I know someone who lived in his car for like 3 months and it didnt stop him from doing the deed.

Learn to be creative. When I was your age and living with my parents I would sneak girls down the basement or in the sauna in the complex I used to live inand fyck them there.

Stop making excuses. Once you learn the art of seduction and internalize it, you can pretty much screw a chick almost anywhere.:rolleyes:

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just find other places to get freaky. The world can be your bedroom. Plus, you really might want to spend as much time as humanly possible working on a career that'll allow you to get your own home by the time you're 25 and maybe even support your parents so that they can get a shower.

If they don't have career counseling at your high school, then you need to seek it out online.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can *drumroll* go to her place!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Priorities my friend. If you don't like your living arrangement then you must upgrade that before you start thinking about girls. You must prioritize.

Locogooner

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Priorities my friend. If you don't like your living arrangement then you must upgrade that before you start thinking about girls. You must prioritize.
i can't do that at 17.

luckily im going to university soon but on the case of asking to girl's house isn't that beta?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no.

I lost my virginity in a girls house and she didn't even have electricity at the time. I dont even know if she had running water...

But she was pretty dam good at seducing me. I just walked in, took a seat on the couch and got laid.

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Locogooner said:
so im 17 and still a virgin but i have a problem. My house is a ****hole, i sleep with my bro and we don't even have a shower(just a bath and a bucket)

i can't drive so no car. Where can i bring girls back and have sex?
Move house. Try to live near to where the action is.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't complain then, If you can't change it then just deal with it. Girls can already sniff that insecurity.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at 17 you got PLENTY of time to get in the game. Don't worry so much about women, there are guys like me who are just getting out there who are in their 30s. Hell most of us were probably virgins at 17, I was, till 19.

Not to sounds like a AFC puss, and many will disagree, but depending on what kinda person you are. Make sure the first chick is a super cool chick, one you actually like, and also a virgin, like mine was. Don't loose it to a hoe. I lost mine to a chick who was a 10 in every sense of the word. She was stunningly beautiful. And at least at the time, wasn't ****ed up. She eventually became a stripper and is on suicidegirls now, but yeah, in fact here she is: http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Danielle/ Granted this was many years ago, no longer in contact, but a old friend pointed her out on there.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother never allowed me to bring girls home either, and is still against premarital sex, but I still managed to do it (with increasing numbers.)

Sometimes I would take advantage of the times she was gone, but I had a lot of "flings" in cars, at parks, random house parties, friends houses, bathrooms, random places outside (in my case, in the desert), at the river/lake, you name it.

If a girl wants to do it, she will make it happen. Just make sure it's at least somewhat secluded.

I've always wanted to have sex in one of those clear see-through elevators in Vegas. I haven't done that yet..

Edit: Just a follow up.. but remember that woman run off of emotions. Just get her into it and make the moment so "passionate" where she loses all logic and her only focus is how amazing she feels "right now" and she will fvck you anywhere. :)

-Scars