My house is 45 minutes from the club. Is that too far to bring a girl home?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, because if I'm at the club and I've got a girl who's all hot and bothered and ready to go, would a 45 minute ride back to my place be too far?

Should I get a hotel room? Get it on in my car?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logistics always trumps game. Instead of pulling to your house, which will be damn near impossible with that kind of drive, bang them in your car and/or pull to their place instead.

For car pulling you need to pay careful attention to your logistics. For example, park on the top of the parking garage. Less people go up there and it'll be more isolated. The more comfortable and less risky the better usually.

Don't forget to pump buying temp when you get them out. If you're in a parking garage, pin her up against the wall for a quick tonguing down in the elevator or stair well.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, 45 minutes is way too far to bring a ONS. You're stuck with her all morning when the booze has worn off.

Your situation may be similiar to mine, I live in the country 45 minutes from a major city with fertile hunting land. But I've discovered the ultimate SOP in Sexual Logistics ( besides just having a hot chick show up at your place all the time:woo:), and the story goes like this:

1. Once, there was a hotel bar. Now you may think a hotel bar is ghetto and sleazy, but this hotel bar was classy and got alot of hot women from all ages. Blonde 20-somethings ripe for the taking, smoldering cougars who just want to fvck.

2. Once, maybe more than twice, there was a room procured at this same hotel before entering the bar. It's shooting fish in a barrel.

Think about it, hotel bars make perfect logistical sense. You are at a place where people go to fvck, you don't have to worry about driving around drunk in the middle of the night, you just drag her back to your room.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey vice, I thank you for starting this topic. It has totally altered my thinking towards my next place. I've decided to rent downtown on the cheap, and go out EVERY chance I get, and pull within walking distance to my crib. I will sell everything except for my bed and clothes, as the places I'm eying are less than 700 sq ft. All the while, I will SAVE a sh!tload of income, best of both worlds I think. Fvck it.

Mr. England

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmiah said:
What's SOP?
Standard operation procedure? Not to sure, if it is he just means the way you should always go about sexual logistics.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Hey vice, I thank you for starting this topic. It has totally altered my thinking towards my next place. I've decided to rent downtown on the cheap, and go out EVERY chance I get, and pull within walking distance to my crib. I will sell everything except for my bed and clothes, as the places I'm eying are less than 700 sq ft. All the while, I will SAVE a sh!tload of income, best of both worlds I think. Fvck it.
I have that effect on people :cool:

But yeah, having a place near the bar/club is killer, because you can always have people meet to pre-party at your place, and then after party there. You'll also always have a reason to go back to your place as well.

Glad I could help.

Last edited:

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Just wondering, because if I'm at the club and I've got a girl who's all hot and bothered and ready to go, would a 45 minute ride back to my place be too far?

Should I get a hotel room? Get it on in my car?
That's what road head is for.