Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

...My Hero !

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I don't think she was turned on, quite the opposite. I think she was embarrassed by the comment and was speechless because she didn't have a comeback for it, pretending like she didn't hear him.

I love this guy, I wish I knew men who had this mentality, mostly because its raw and pretty much cuts to the chase.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban Required ? ? ?

LOL....come on dude...you're kidding me too...right?

:)

I think one of his quotes was "what's the difference between a women who wants alimony and a prostitute...Nothing!"

Delusional ? ? ?

U must be living in the Middle East or China....but you ain't living in any major Metro area in the USA (if you are, you are asleep....or you ain't been playin the game bro).

I see you posted your age as being 26....come back and talk to us in about 10 yrs....lets see how you feel then!

Çock-Star said:
Are you kidding me?

This idiot is your hero?. Any man that thinks that ALL women are *****s is completely delusional. What about women in the middle-east or who practice Islam? Most of them don't even have sex until marriage. Jesus Christ of latter day saints your fuked up in the head. What is wrong with the Mature Man forum?

Ban required. :mad:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
That woman was definitely turned on when he told her that she'd be at the front of the line if she hit the treadmill. You could see it in her face.
The treadmill line was actually kind of funny and she asked for it. The thing about that lady that stood out to me was the sheer anger she felt, other women looked like they were basically amused by the whole thing and kind of like just laughing about it but this lady was straight pissed! Obviously insecure as hell and probably strives to wear the pants in her marriage if she's married or whatever.

I actually have a chick friend that gets like that and surprise surprise, she is overweight and like an HB3. I'll tease with chauvinistic comments and she'll get genuinely offended where other girls that are pretty and fun laugh at my wise cracks and get a kick out of it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****-Star:

First of all, recommending that a member be banned because their opinion differs from yours is dispicable on many levels. This is what girls do. Men either offer an opposing viewpoint or ignore the thread.

Secondly, if this guy's character is an act, it is only a semi-act. He writes too convincingly and with too much innate knowledge of sexual dynamics to be a complete fraud. He knows his material, and to be that knowledgable and to articulate that knowledge fairly clearly is to embrace that knowledge on some level.

Of course women were laughing. But what meaning is there to a bunch of women tittering at being called out on their sh!t? It is their way of "FEELING" superior.

Regarding "resorting to her level", bullies (especially female bullies) respond to only one thing, literally. And that one thing is this: Reflecting back that which they dish out. You have to get into the trenches with them once in a while or all you're doing is swinging at air.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
The guy in the video makes a good point - he doesn't "hate" women, he just thinks men are superior.

And of course he is correct.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Star-

Props to you for apologizing for recommending a ban. Respect restored.

I do understand what you're saying, but it does appear that he has exceptionally deep understanding of the general stupidity and duplicitousness of the opposite sex. Quoting him:

"I do this **** to make you guys laugh, drop some one-liners, wind *****es up on the radio, and hopefully to straighten some of you guys out. Some guys and some women have a very ****ing stupid idea of how relationships work. I answer those questions as honestly as I can."

In my view that can only mean that he saw a purpose to his rantings. Many artists take a character to an extreme in order to acheive heightened awareness about one or more social dynamics. Sometimes when a character is outlandish and amplified in his presentation, his less outlandish points are more easily accepted.

At any rate, much respect for the apology to the forum.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...bro you are way over reacting *(do you work for the ACLU by any chance?)

:confused:

and Your opinion is What? ? ?

We haven't heard your opinion about what DM says about women???

All you did was PUT DOWN someone who posted a Video by DM who made his fame by "Being a Male Chauvinist and Ranting why women are Hoes...!"

Its obvious to any Viewer that the guy is using Humor and GROSS EXAGGERATION to make a Point...but ...what's your opinion about the "Message of the Video?"

What's your opinion about being a Male Chauvinist?

What's your opinion about Women behaving and Acting like Hoes?

Why are you attacking the messenger...and not the message?

PS. Being owned? :nervous: Is that some College Hazing ritual?

Çock-Star said:
Age doesn't necessarily equal wisdom...ROOKIE. Before you post asinine things take the time to reflect on what your putting out to the world and what messages your sending. Hey you have your opinions I have mine but me personally I strongly disagree with your opinion because your WRONG!. Just listening to this guy tells me instantly that he isn't a women magnet but more of a repellent. Women were laughing at this clown in the audience because of how pathetic his attempts are at being "superior".

Just because that women attacked him doesn't mean he has to resort to her level. Take the high road or make it a constructive conversation.

Look up Dax Hererra and the truth about your BF...:kick:

Matter of fact here's the link.

Congratulations you just got double OWNED!!!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Çock-Star said:
Are you kidding me?

This idiot is your hero?. Any man that thinks that ALL women are *****s is completely delusional. What about women in the middle-east or who practice Islam? Most of them don't even have sex until marriage.
You joking right? Sure they don't have sex till their marriage but when they do they get 3 or 4 wives who are virgins and have more sex than you will ever will! All you will get here is some bimbo who's been banged by 20 other guys before you! They can have a wife for every day of the week if they want!

I wouldn't criticize the middle east in that regard. They have women in their rightful place.

But anyway here's more examples of raw masculinity

Old School G from Cheaters Notice how the gal in red tells him to take care of business. That's when you know you got a woman's mind when you can have other women and they won't mind just as long as they can be with you too!

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical Young Buck Don Juan post!

Someone brainwashed this poor soul and now he can't see the forest for the trees.

And he has the nerve to say that DM's attitude and view Point is Wrong.

Çock-Star said:
Are you kidding me?

This idiot is your hero?. Any man that thinks that ALL women are *****s is completely delusional. What about women in the middle-east or who practice Islam? Most of them don't even have sex until marriage. Jesus Christ of latter day saints your fuked up in the head. What is wrong with the Mature Man forum?

Ban required. :mad:

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny as hell. It's hard not to believe this is a satire. His comment to the chick about the treadmill was just perfect.

Having said that, misogyny is an ugly and pointless thing. Sure, women are different. But gender can't be generalised into better/worse categories, any more than race can. Plenty of women are better at plenty of things than plenty of guys are. Men have historically maintained the status quo of power advantages, due to their physiology and society supporting more aggressive behavior. But as these advantages become more and more irrelevant, some guys have trouble adapting. These guys have become lost and bitter.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite often Humor is used to express a Point.

We see George Carlin do this in Politics, Religion, etc.

..and the Point is...Women have been "Found out."

Their basic primary needs and function is and related to Raising Children and Using MEN as PROVIDERS for that Mission.

Women seek out the strongest males, (those with the fattest Wallets).

This implies many things...of which a by-product would be to sell their bodies for sex (whether implied or promulgated).

These are the facts of life....which DM tries to convey through Humor and Satire in this video.

He is correct in his stance that 99% of everything created was accomplished and achieved LARGELY through the acts of men....not women.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...something that always shows and pays out over time...."Experience!"

One thing for certain..."i won't be learning anything from You!"

Might wanna change that name from Covk-star to Covk-Jaw!

Don't you think you've put your foot in your mouth enough for 1 thread?

:eek:

PS. The High School forum is a couple of rungs up....the boys at the Playground might be impressed with your precocious attitude...but were not (sigh).

Çock-Star said:
Exactly!. Women are different, always have been and will be. How come no one else sees this? Great post. :cool:

Is that how you project your "superiority" on me by dismissing what I'm posting due to my age?.

First off...don't do that it's a very ignorant thing to do.
Second...no matter how old you are there is always much to learn regardless of gender, race, culture and most of all age.
Third...try not to label, judge & categorize people into boxes or nice little categories for your simplicity.

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn work firewall. Can't wait to see this one!