Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My guide to helping young guys pull chicks -I wish someone told me this

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trying to fully understand your perspective. In one breath you say it doesn't matter then in another breath you say it does. Both can't be true at the same time if you're talking about desire. It's a little confusing is all...
I hear you. I have a friend in Hollywood when I lived there that was legitimately homeless at one point (guy was in the music business slept in a studio) that was texting a celebrity. Guy did really well with women but had looks and game. there are always exceptions to rules.

A 22 year old girl that came from a ton of money will base more value on a guys looks and physique or she could be a total snob and want a man that doesn’t make less than her... a hot broke Cuban girl out of little Havana Miami will go for the guy with bread that can change her lifestyle.

imo, there are no negatives to a man pursuing money only upsides. More money means better access to clubs, less stress, a place with Better logistics. It means your focused and your game with women comes naturally because you don’t prioritize women.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trying to fully understand your perspective. In one breath you say it doesn't matter then in another breath you say it does. Both can't be true at the same time if you're talking about desire. It's a little confusing is all...
He’s saying money doesn’t matter that much as long as there is a process (“you are on your grind”).

Then he talks about status moreso than money. Millionaires and directors in LA usually have status. Status is extremely important when it comes to women. They like “powerful” men, a powerful men has status.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my point. ^^^ isn't desire.
agree 100%. But if your 40-50 years old rich and single and you want to **** a hot 21 year old do you care? Even if you do, money can get your foot in the door and you got a shot to game her mind which can lean to physical attraction. This is just me speculating how I would think . I’m not 50 years old single and rich. If you need a woman to desire you nothing wrong with that but be realistic and date women your age range that have a better chance of being attracted. Unless you look like the rock or George Clooney ain’t no hot 21 year old throwing herself at you when your 50 plus

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does seem to have valid points to me. The one about the tan is spot on. I am always tanned and get a lot of good female comments on it.

Money wise I think women just want a guy that can live good. You don’t have to be ridiculously rich but not being a broke bum that has to calculate every dime he spends certainly helps.
Fair enough. However, in my experience… charisma, attitude and confidence (authentic and not the faking kind) will (again, based on my experience) provide better mileage.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s saying money doesn’t matter that much as long as there is a process (“you are on your grind”).

Then he talks about status moreso than money. Millionaires and directors in LA usually have status. Status is extremely important when it comes to women. They like “powerful” men, a powerful men has status.
exactly. Social proof is another part of status. Women look at you differently when you date a hot chick. Most women want guys with girlfriends. In b4 he claims I’m “wrong” lol.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. However, in my experience… charisma, attitude and confidence (authentic and not the faking kind) will (again, based on my experience) provide better mileage.
100% true. The reason why everyone’s go-to is “hit the gym bro” is because it leads to more confidence which in turn leads to more charisma. However, being jacked is not a necessity to be charismatic and confident but it’s the easiest path for men who look to achieve confidence.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Where did I say that having confidence is not crucial? Confidence and game are vital. But it doesn’t matter how good your game is, if she’s not somewhat attracted physically it’s going to be harder to get your foot in the door.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a tan at certain points in history was also associated with being a peasant who lives and toils in the sun = low status.
And in that same time period being fat was seen as being rich because you had enough resources for food. Things change.

White people should get a tan.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still young 29 but in a year ltr. My gf had a big juicy ass and let’s me do whatever I want so I got lucky there, I’m not a huge believer in relationships but if a girl hot, the sex is great, and she supports your ambitions and dreams go for it. She has to tick all the boxes not just one. Now, back to advice for my single friends.

1. You need to approach. Sounds simple but I regret not approaching more hot women I missed in my early 20’s. . Women are a game of numbers. You should be approaching 20-30 women a week. And no don’t rely on clubs and bars for this.

2. appearance appearance appearance!. Make yourself as muscular and lean as possible, eat animal based diet full of fruits honey and meat. Get out in the sun regularly! Women like tanned jacked men! Nobody wants your pale weakling ass. Being tan is a sign of a man that is outside and hunts regularly...it’s evolutionary attractive! Being pale tells women you were not strong enough to hunt so you hid in a cave. Sun is also crucial for hormone production.

3. Dress to impress. A nice watch and a nice pair of shoes. Just be careful with the Rolexes it can attract gold diggers from my experience, go with a nice breitling or movado. A nice car too helps. You don’t need a Bentley or rolls Royce, **** I get more looks from women in my jeep than in my Mercedes.

4. Chase money, but prioritize ambition over Money. Now money is important, but I’ve got friends with a ton of money that don’t pull **** because they have been working the same job years and are they don’t excite women!! Many women live boring lives they want a man that excites them! Look o don’t care if your a broke mother****er, do you have a vision? A strong work ethic is attractive to women. A struggling man with ambition that works his ass off will slay more young ass than a negative boring man that works the same 9-5 and has nothing going on other than “saving for retirement” women run from these types.

5, move to a city that Gives Your smv a fair shot. Now I know a lot of guys will knock me for this and I don’t care ....if you can’t move because your “work is here” tough **** sparky. If your in the wrong city you will not do well! Case in point- I have friends n Los Angeles that are good looking in shape and struggle badly with women. Meanwhile I have friends in Charleston and Charlotte making $20 an hour with an abundance of women!! If you live in la or Manhattan and your making 60- 100k a year you ain’t going anywhere. Move to a city where the hot chicks aren’t looking for you to get them into Hollywood and where you don’t have to compete against directors and millionaires everywhere.
Where to relocate? Logistically I would say Imo the south has the best women. I’ve met 6/10’s in la and Manhattan that are more stuck up than 9/10’s in Charlotte Charleston Florida etc. Colorado is great too as is Texas. Miami is great but there are so many thirsty desperate rich men there the 6/10’s get a big head and think they are hotter than they are. Proceed Miami with caution. northeast is hit or miss

6. exposure! Everywhere you go you are closing and getting numbers. Coffee shops, malls, etc. assuming you meet the girls physical standards from there it’s all personality and game. Be cool! Women what men that are cool/chill/mysterious. If you work the same 9-5 for years and have hit the same bars and clubs every weekend and have never traveled women are going to find you boring! Take up salsa dancing, join group gym classes, travel to Europe with just a backpack and post pics of your epic Adventurous lifestyle. If you can’t afford it find a way to where you can or travel with a friend. Get out of your ****ing house!!!!

Now that’s pretty much it. The same guys that disagree with me probably haven’t approached a woman in a month but those who slay know I am on the money with what I say. Right before I got in a ltr I had the best year of my life being single just by maximizing the above steps. Having an abundance of hot women is no different than starting a business. You give yourself the best chance to succeed with the variables you can control like your looks and lifestyle choices, and you capitalize on it by moving to the best city possible giving yourself the right amount of exposure and creating a lifestyle that women want. Hope this helps fellas
That is common sense bro. My 5 years old cousin knows that already I bet

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still young 29 but in a year ltr. My gf had a big juicy ass and let’s me do whatever I want so I got lucky there, I’m not a huge believer in relationships but if a girl hot, the sex is great, and she supports your ambitions and dreams go for it. She has to tick all the boxes not just one. Now, back to advice for my single friends.
Good accomplishment.

1. You need to approach. Sounds simple but I regret not approaching more hot women I missed in my early 20’s. . Women are a game of numbers. You should be approaching 20-30 women a week. And no don’t rely on clubs and bars for this.
Approaching is your best option if you don't have a social circle capable of arranging dates for you. The best overall means of developing a healthy relationship and consistent sex life is a good social circle. Having that social circle takes a lot and often can take years to build from scratch, if it can even be built. When you're horny now, you can't wait 2-5 years on a social circle to start producing dates. The men who use social circle the best often didn't relocate much in their lives. Their parents did not relocate them before high school graduation, so they got to grow up in the same area AND they've remained in that same area as adults. These types of guys are not guys on SoSuave as they typically find a relationship, stick with it a while (maybe put a ring on it), and go on with their lives.

Approaching is better than swiping. Swiping is a great way to waste time and find some "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions.

2. appearance appearance appearance!. Make yourself as muscular and lean as possible, eat animal based diet full of fruits honey and meat. Get out in the sun regularly! Women like tanned jacked men! Nobody wants your pale weakling ass. Being tan is a sign of a man that is outside and hunts regularly...it’s evolutionary attractive! Being pale tells women you were not strong enough to hunt so you hid in a cave. Sun is also crucial for hormone production.
All accurate. Probably the most important thing you can do.

5, move to a city that Gives Your smv a fair shot. Now I know a lot of guys will knock me for this and I don’t care ....if you can’t move because your “work is here” tough **** sparky. If your in the wrong city you will not do well! Case in point- I have friends n Los Angeles that are good looking in shape and struggle badly with women. Meanwhile I have friends in Charleston and Charlotte making $20 an hour with an abundance of women!! If you live in la or Manhattan and your making 60- 100k a year you ain’t going anywhere. Move to a city where the hot chicks aren’t looking for you to get them into Hollywood and where you don’t have to compete against directors and millionaires everywhere.
Where to relocate? Logistically I would say Imo the south has the best women. I’ve met 6/10’s in la and Manhattan that are more stuck up than 9/10’s in Charlotte Charleston Florida etc. Colorado is great too as is Texas. Miami is great but there are so many thirsty desperate rich men there the 6/10’s get a big head and think they are hotter than they are. Proceed Miami with caution. northeast is hit or miss
The competition is intense in big cities. At the same time, if you're in an area with 100-150k or less of a population, there might be too few choices. The ideal situation is a mid-size metro area with just enough choice that you aren't lacking but not an overwhelming amount of choice that women get extremely selective/fussy. Better yet, have a solid social circle in a mid-sized area. Every metro area has its specific features so it can be tough to generalize.

Los Angeles and New York City are tough places to compete. I would not recommend either.

The San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Portland (Oregon), are some of the worst options in the US due to too many men and some of the biggest SJW/feminist influences. Washington DC is similar in that regard. Avoid all 4 of those places if you're able to avoid them.

In Florida, Orlando or Tampa (slightly smaller options) often lead to better outcomes than Miami-Fort Lauderdale.

I disagree about Colorado. Colorado has too many men. Denver has the "Menver" reputation due to an oversupply of males. Colorado Springs is home to the US Air Force Academy, leading to another oversupply of men issue. Denver and Colorado Springs are the two biggest metros in Colorado.

In Texas, Fort Worth might be the best option. Big enough, yet less competition and less pretentious than nearby neighbor Dallas. Dallas is a difficult environment due to intense male competition and highly pretentious females. Austin has a bit of the SJW/feminist San Francisco-Washington DC type I mentioned earlier. It's not a coincidence that feminist dating app Bumble chose Austin as its HQ. Houston and San Antonio are better big city options than Dallas/Austin due to better female attitudes, but Houston and San Antonio have less good looking women than Dallas or Austin.

6. exposure! Everywhere you go you are closing and getting numbers. Coffee shops, malls, etc. assuming you meet the girls physical standards from there it’s all personality and game. Be cool! Women what men that are cool/chill/mysterious. If you work the same 9-5 for years and have hit the same bars and clubs every weekend and have never traveled women are going to find you boring! Take up salsa dancing, join group gym classes, travel to Europe with just a backpack and post pics of your epic Adventurous lifestyle. If you can’t afford it find a way to where you can or travel with a friend. Get out of your ****ing house!!!!
You do have to mix up your venues if you're approaching. That will get you exposure to new people. Outdoor approaching is still the most viable form of approaching. Some cities are better for outdoor approaching than others.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Op has some good points but they might not be for everyone.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is A1 bro! Agree with all you said.
Esp the part about moving cities or traveling. Travelling makes finding girls a lot easier! All of a sudden you are a rare delicacy once you visit other countries.

Let’s not forget that having an attractive girlfriend or wife is a huge boost to smv. Women want taken men.
Hit the nail on the head.
Few.