Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GREAT Philosphy

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Did you miss the articles posted on the main page of this site? Several of the authors have published their work. On the other hand, published or not, not all information is viable to everyone.

The truth of the matter is that your thoughts do not solely reflect what you read, unless you live your life through the writings of others. Your thoughts or perceptions reflect what you experience.

In a nutshell, people believe what they can understand and not everyone is meant to understand everything. What I am trying to understand why would someone who seems to have a good perception of certain things expound upon it with diatribes that look like desperate attempts for social proof...

Oh well, "Who's John Galt?" :rolleyes:

Your dominating thoughts reflect the input you give to your mind, if you fill it up with quality info then they will reflect what you read.

Not everyone is meant to understand everything? maybe true but how the is anyone going to know what they can or can't do if they don't try?

I am trying to understand what exactly it is that your implying regarding desperate attempts for social proof.

As a side note, for those who are into personal development, check out jim rohns leadership even seminar on dvd, u can find it on his website. Its simply amazing and a great start for anyone serious about making changes in their life. Small price to pay for a better life.

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by John Galt 2
Its been said that your salary is the average between your five closest friends, relating that to girl i bet the number of of girls you sleep with is the average between your five closest friends.
That's a good way of putting it, we are influenced by those closest to us.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by John Galt 2
, do yourself a favor, and do a cycle or two of steroids, but make that a study too, don’t just jump into without studying that for a few months at least.

i was loving your post until i read that,

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been here in over half a year, bored and wanted to revist my post, my mind has changed on some of these topics..but overall i still think it was a good post, anyone else? Please spare me the steroid talk, its a tool like anything else, it can be used, and abused, if you dont' want to use it, don't. If you do, learn as much as you can on other boards, and dont ask for advice on fitness or steroid use on here please. There are boards especially for those purposes.

I would however like to hear some more positive responses, so i dont' feel like i waisted my time typing this up.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would however like to hear some more positive responses, so i dont' feel like i waisted my time typing this up.
I don't know why I'm responding to this again because I think you are a moron.

However I do like poking fun at people who think they are smart yet can't spell.

You have great style too Galt. :rolleyes: I read the above quote like this.

"Please give me some more positive responses to stroke my fragile ego."

Weak!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I ain't reading all that sh!t. I have stuff to do. :p
:crackup: :crackup: :D :crackup: :crackup:

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
I don't know why I'm responding to this again because I think you are a moron.

However I do like poking fun at people who think they are smart yet can't spell.

You have great style too Galt. :rolleyes: I read the above quote like this.

"Please give me some more positive responses to stroke my fragile ego."

Weak!

lol, after half a year i come back to get my ego strocked, thats is it.......u got me all figured out you slickster you! I love you man! We need more thirty two year olds just like you on this board racking up thousands of posts but not contributing anything stimulating at all, that'll really make this board a better place. Then i'll make sure to visit every 4 months to get more stimulating intput from charachters like you. God bless you! And i hope one day like me, you'll find true pleasure in sharing some wisdom you come across, (learn, practice, teach), but you gotta come across some first there sliick, so take your time, you still have half of your life left and i'm sure you'll be at 5k posts like our buddy Francisco by that time, then you'll really be a true VET on this board.

PS I like poking fun of people who correct teachers about not putting commas in the right places, while missing the whole damn point of the lesson. I guess we have a lot in common eh?

Last edited:

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
John Galt's Theory is mostly right.
The objectivism philosophy of "the law of causality is the law of identity applied to action" is spot on.