Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My god....

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I was having a discussion with an old friend of mine, she takes this feminism bull**** way too far. But I digress one of her sad little orbiters decided to jump in on the argument and told me to "check my privilege" and directed me to this blog when I told him I was not privileged simply because I am a male.

http://www.amptoons.com/blog/the-male-privilege-checklist/

Just wow.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

I can't believe how quickly Warrior can pull up sh!t like this.

Hilarious article. Agree with most of it.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate groups. Get this. I work at a university. A lot of student activists here. One was handing out fliers - "Keep [school] from supporting businesses that support hate groups" or something like that. Curious, I grabbed a flier. Seems a Chick-Fil-A is located on campus in a dorm building. This was way before the recent blowup over gay marriage, but the flier outlined that restaurant chain's support of anti-gay-marriage legislation.

That's it. Just support of legislation outlawing gay marriage. Whatever your opinion on that issue, that doesn't necessarily mean there is "hate" involved. No KKK, no Neo Nazis. I almost went back to ask the womyn, "where's the hate here?" But there's no arguing with a) illogical females, b) passionate ego-invested activists, and c) young people in general.

The SPLC was a once-respected outfit with an admirable mission, but it's sunk to new depths lately with its branding of websites helping men get laid as "hate" organizations.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there are any rational free males left 20 years from now living on the fringes of the prison mega cities, they will look back on our time and say the writing is on the wall.

all major institutions government, courts, NGOs, non profits, schools, media are aligned against men supporting the femcvnts and the faggots...these are the last days for men to fight back. :trouble:

if we don't

slavery awaits.

or are we already enslaved :eek:

ps HalfAddict your friends are your allies in life through good times and bad...that you have a militant feminist as a friend is a deep weakness in your armor....she will become to be a serious liability to you if she hasn't already...be warned

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
^

I can't believe how quickly Warrior can pull up sh!t like this.

Hilarious article. Agree with most of it.
As a nerd I pride myself on my google fu skills. (Plus I read that article last week)

HalfAddict said:
I showed that fool the page and he got way butthurt and told me "Hey guess what! You subscribe to the beliefs of a hate group recognized by the SPLC" and posted this rofl

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...wse-all-issues/2012/spring/misogyny-the-sites

The head of the SPLC Morris Dees is a giant womanizer. http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/06/23/morris-dees-pathological-narcissist-and-ultra-creep/

This is how feminism works. The men in power use it to supress the men who aren't in power, whilst doing the things the feminist actually hate. It's the classic case of "don't look at the man behind the curtian". When an alpha does it, its cool brah. When a beta tries, it's a hate group brah.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPLC is a bunch of old liberal farts trying to put the genie back in the bottle. Haters gonna hate, in this case men using the same civil rights issues women championed, but for men's benefit since the pendulum has swung too far to the left.