Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriends guyfriend

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, as u must have seen in my other post, my girlfriend found out there was this girl that wanted to give me head, so i just went to her house to talk to her so she wouldnt be mad, but instead, she almost ripped my lips and tongue off literally! lol, ok so, this is the problem, umm she has this friend, this guy called noe, well her parents trust him a lot more than any other guy! hes actually the only guy they let in her house! i cant even go when her parents r there. that means that were going out secretly, ok so, supposedly, she cant have a boyfriend till shes 16, well shes 15 right now, but her friend gets to see her every day cause they work together at the place that her parents work at! yea they all work together! so he gets to see her a lot more than me! and i dont know wat happen, but my girlfriend told me that he got mad or something after she told him that we were going out, and that he started ignoring him, is it possible that he likes her too? and should i be afraid or something? wat should i do? i also dont like it that both of them r so close, but they know each other since kids so i dont think it would be right to just tell her to stop talkin to him. so wat should i do?

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snoop8
but my girlfriend told me that he got mad or something after she told him that we were going out, and that he started ignoring him, is it possible that he likes her too?
ALL guy friends want to have sex w/ and/or are attracted to their chick friends....as for the advice let some1 else help you with that >.<

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course he likes her. The only way a guy has a friend that is a girl is either because she's ugly, or when me met her he didn't play his cards right and got LJBFed.

If he got mad when you two started dating, then he's probably her emotional tampon. An afc. The cool thing is being that he's only 15 or 16 AND he's already been LJBFed, he probably won't be able to do anything but cry and write bad poetry about your girl.

So I wouldn't sweat him too much. The chances of him getting her to dump you and go out with him are slim. Just don't do anything stupid. Don't tell her to not be friends with him anymore. You can be nice to him when you see him. But when he's around it doesn't hurt to put your arm around her.

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks for the advice! well shes 15 and supposedly hes younger than her, so i suppose hes 14 or maybe 15 too. but ok, i wont worry about him i guess.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes he see's her everyday, but who is she WITH?

:]

Gain her parents trust somehow and knock his a$$ outta the picture. If she has friends, fine but if he's trying to make a move on something that isn't there, you need to step up and be a man.

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol her parents dont even know me! they dont know anything about me or never even seen me!

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some of you guys don't understand i think... I have this girl who's a real great friend. I never think about sex around her because she's just a great friend who has a boyfriend. Also her boyfriend is one of my best friends too because of her. There are some girls you just don't have any sexual feeling for but you love anyway, ok fine sometimes i do feel like ****in' her but i'd never cuz her bf mt 2nd best friend

there are some girls you meet who you have no sexual feelings for, for this to happen you need to have
-known her for a long time.
-had sexual tension (i got rejected)
-got over it
-stayed friends with some disagreements until now

if he didn't do one of those previously he after her *****, if he did then he might not be after her *****

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
Of course he likes her. The only way a guy has a friend that is a girl is either because she's ugly, or when me met her he didn't play his cards right and got LJBFed.

my best friend's girlfriend is a friend of mine... do you really think i'd want to bang her? think about things before stating sh1t

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, maybe he doesnt like her in that way, but then y he would of start like ignoring her after she told him that we were going out? and i also dont even know the guy! i just heard of him!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i think this guy definetly likes her...my best chick friend, les, started dating this guy and we became great friends. he doesnt give a **** if i go to her house and i dont give a **** if they're dating.

this guy has taken offense and obviously is AFC big time. he's pathetic and she has him whipped.

hes the girlfriend.

ps - DEFINETLY figure out a way to gain her parents trust. i did this to this one girl who was well protected by her parents but just seeming like a whipped ljbf guy. ended up banging her too :D.

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm so by gainin her parents trust u think that will help me a lil so she would let me bang her? lol

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well obviously dont BE whipped, but tell her your trying to seem harmless to her parents.

lol maybe i just got lucky with a girl who wanted to lose her virginity and didnt mind if i hung around her house alot.

but do whatever u can to still seem dangerous interesting etc to her while appearing boring and safe to her parents

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh wait i forgot...she doesnt want to be banged.

well u know do this to get her parents trust.

snoop8

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ummmm so wat u telling me is be the same o'me in front of her, while still faking that i dont want to bang her lol and be like a good boy in front of her parents? thats easy! lol

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exxxactly. it worked for me.

either that or her parents were looking for child support checks.