Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Nice, but why?

If that's your girl, she's quite stacked up top.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks a bit like that chick from American Pie, that one time in band camp she took the flute and put it in her.....:D

You shouldn't really give a damn what a bunch of internet guys think of your girl. The important thing is if she makes you happy. Although a 5'10, 125lbs girl with big t1ts ain't a bad deal! :crazy:

I understand if she is from Thunder Bay and that is why she is pale but come summer time, I hope she gets a bit of sun.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd give her a 7

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha You wouldn't believe how happy I am with her. And yes I have waaaay hotter pictures of her. but I found a really cute one. looks face wise I give an 8.5 body ****in 9.5 personality 9.9 :p And get this she is a geeky girl :O

Smoke

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So why are you posting a picture of your girlfriend here? To what purpose?

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a tig ole bitty man so she ranks up high, and she is cute. I am into short girls 5.5 or shorter for me... but everyone likes there own prefrance

a girl i am dating now is a punkish girl (not emo or goth) but with dark hair, big eyes, dark eyeliner, and i love that stuff. and tig ole bittys.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
:crackup:This is what happens when you post a picture of your gf on the internet.
This is what happens when you're a gullible moron! :crackup:

A 6 by the headshot but from her face she looks a lil chubby. I Don't Like CHUBBY girls!

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
SHe isn't chubby though I know I have to search for a better one, Give me a few days lol

Reaction score
SmokeX said:
Fuglydude - You are not bad looking I would give you a 8/10. Mind you I am a bisexual dude. So it doesn't matter what I think really.
Missionx/Smokex,

Didn't you say you were a homo?:rolleyes: