Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend likes another guy

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and unfortunately my girlfriend seems to like him too...i went to her class (study hall) yesterday and the guy was there too...the guy was behind her...i looked at him and my girlfriend wanted to know what i was looking at so she looked back...she saw who it was and within split second she turned back to me and she was smiling and i can see her eyes shining and from far away i could feel her heart beat fast...and she was like "what"?...i said "nothing"...we have a good thing going on but i'm going to california this july to stay there with my sister till i can finish my nursing career...i can't stay cuz i don't have any money to pay rent cuz my parents are going too...anyways...what do you guys think of my situation?

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
it'd be really cute if you planned a whole picnic for them, she's know then that you really like her!

seriously though, dont tolerate that ****. Dump her.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Better then that, ask her what's about that guy. Ask her what she likes about him. PROD. You might be missing something she wants, and he has it.

Don't just dump her. Morons. If she goes with another guy, it's either fault of her for lack of judgement, or you for lack of what she needs.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know...i really don't know...i'm trying hard not to be insecure with this guy but i just can't...this guy definitely likes my girl and my girl is starting to like him...they both go in the same bus cuz they both live in the same apartment...well a different building but close enough...she tells me too that she thinks that he really likes her...i don't wanna just dump her cuz maybe i'm wrong...and about me not having what he has?...i don't know about that...i don't think i'm changing myself to be like that dude just to make her happy...how the heck would that long distance LTR work...ugh!~

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LD (long distance) LTR doesn't work.

unless you're an adult who is able to visit frequently... girls couldnt do that.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
yeah. find out why she likes the other guy. right after you find out, dump her.
fosho.

but dont act like youre heart broken she likes him... just be like "well thats cool... i think we should break up... b!tch" (then pull out a broadsword and slice her chest open, then log out... then log on your necromancer then resurrect her to be your undead minion!)

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Michele said:
fosho.

but dont act like youre heart broken she likes him... just be like "well thats cool... i think we should break up... b!tch" (then pull out a broadsword and slice her chest open, then log out... then log on your necromancer then resurrect her to be your undead minion!)

i'd go with. "TONIGHT YOU DINE IN HELL!" and kick her outa your door

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:

AHAHAHAHAHA YES

The Dalton

Reaction score
Just don't be afraid to be a man. Don't act jealous but show that you are not going to tolerate it. Something along the lines of "I don't like that guy, I know he likes you and I don't want him talking to you. I know you wouldn't cheat on me but I don't like some guy trying to make moves on my girlfriend. If you want to loose me over him then go for it but make up your mind now." There was this guy calling my girl and messaging her on myspace. I said those exact words to her and she offered to delete him from myspace, block him from myspace and block his number. Next time he called she let me answer and tell him to **** off pretty much. Worked for me.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow The Dalton thats kind of over controllive.. "I don't want him talking to you"??

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the only options are to dump her (learn the lesson of what happen first), draw the line, or hope she will remain loyal (a naive option at best, if she already interested in him, she is already moving in the wrong direction).

What to chose depends on the circumstances (cept for the third option, that is only availiable when that situation doesn't happen). In this circumstance, best to probably learn then dump, any other path looks dim.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
vagrant said:
and unfortunately my girlfriend seems to like him too...i went to her class (study hall) yesterday and the guy was there too...the guy was behind her...i looked at him and my girlfriend wanted to know what i was looking at so she looked back...she saw who it was and within split second she turned back to me and she was smiling and i can see her eyes shining and from far away i could feel her heart beat fast...and she was like "what"?...i said "nothing"...we have a good thing going on but i'm going to california this july to stay there with my sister till i can finish my nursing career...i can't stay cuz i don't have any money to pay rent cuz my parents are going too...anyways...what do you guys think of my situation?
Short Answer: Dump her/NEXT/Move on
Long Answer: Dump her because it means her attraction for you is lower than 50% and you can't really do much to raise it. The best thing you can do is dump her and get a BETTER girlfriend and LIVE BETTER so she'll get jealous and come back to you. Also if you "know" she's cheating on you why don't you call her out on it? I would have kicked her out of the house if she was my wife. Oh yea read the DJ bible again.

The Dalton

Reaction score
DamHE said:
Wow The Dalton thats kind of over controllive.. "I don't want him talking to you"??
You have to stand up for yourself some time. She has a choice, stop talking to a guy that is obviously flirting with her which shouldn't be a hard choice at all. If she decides to get pissed about that then forget her she isn't worth your time if she can't do one little thing for you. If some girl was bothering my girlfriend I would never talk to her again if my gf asked. If i'm in love with her I'm not going to care, i'm not even going to want to talk to that girl and if your gf is in love with you then she shouldn't either. It's not controlling. I told her it bothered me a lot and i said that I didn't want her talking to him but it was her choice(left the her choice part out in the original post I forgot i said that but anyways)

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt be able to stand it, I would dump her. theres more chicks dude. the reason i say dump her is because any chance she gets most likely shell end up wth this dumbasss so I would probably move on.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the gut,i can tell your gut tells you something fishy is going on.Hey your gut is fvcking right!

Next her,you could always drop all contact if you don't want to do any "official" crap.

edit:If you decide on somekind of vengeful "last fvck" get some pics/video.Cheers,gi out.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
I gotta see that movie...everyone quotes it