Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend got fat!

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I f*cking hate America so much. I had a sweet, cute, sexy Russian girlfriend and then she goes to America and gets fat. She got back on Monday. I'm embarrassed to invite her out with my friends.

I reeeeally liked this girl, and considered her to be a prospective wife. But I have a strictly 'no fat f*cks' policy. I need to get rid pronto. Any tips? I struggle with breaking up, especially since girls get pretty invested in me.

I can't believe she'd be so selfish! :cool:

anx1ety

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you want to start working out with her to spend time together. Or you want to start going on runs or something.

You don't HAVE to ditch the girl..you said she could have been your wife and you're not willing to work a little? If that's the case, she can do better.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold tight, dude.

Don't be surprised if in a few months back on her traditional diet she drops the weight. It is very common for foreigners to gain weight while in America, and then lose it once they get back home.

American food is horrible.

To elaborate, what our ancestors ate is what we should be eating. She started eating crap food and her heritage and genetics didn't like it. As soon as she's back in her environment, and gets back to eating her usual diet, she'll thin out again.

The only *unless* I can add, is unless she changed so much that she doesn't go back to eating her traditional foods.

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know exactly how much weight she gained, but I'd take a stab at 14 to 20 lbs, maybe more. I have a suspicion that she may have done something with some American dude while she was away too.

Cheers for the advice to hold tight, but I think I'm going to end it. I just can't stay with a fat bird. I have a few other girls, and one or two in particular who I consider to be worthy of an LTR.

If that's the case, she can do better.
Yea, good luck to her. She's a great bird, and while I have the behaviour of a great boyfriend, I'm a bastard when her head's turned. She's gonna need to lose some lbs if she is going to 'do better.' :cool:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn American food screws everything up. It is sickening seeing all these fat asses here in the US. Then, I go to some place overseas, and I hardly see any overweight people.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you said you've actually thought that girl as your wife but you already have 2-3 girls that might also be good for a LTR?!?

anx1ety

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
So, you said you've actually thought that girl as your wife but you already have 2-3 girls that might also be good for a LTR?!?
Yep..sounds like a do-uche to me.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
once a slob always a slob... a healthy life style eating right and working out has to be apart of a womans lifestyle not a temp fix until she catches a guy... if she's not into staying healthy and keep the weight off next her... she's gonna get fat sooner or later...

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
America's got nothing to do with it. American grocery stores have fresh vegetables, whole wheat bread, some fruit, fish, meats, and I usually swing by a specialty store and pick up a 10lb bag of Quinoa and mix it with everything. (and I only buy bread because I can't afford a mill and bosch mixer to make my own at the moment.)

I've been 110% American all my life, and I promise you I'm healthier than 95% of Europeans. American food has nothing to do with our weight problem. In fact, there's no such thing as American food. American has the food of the WORLD available for cheap everywhere. The problem is simply having healthy priorities, not the food.

I totally agree with the above poster. Learning to take care of yourself is a lifestyle thing. Some have it, some don't. Look at all the people who don't know how to brush their teeth and floss. EWW.

Honestly, compared to the United States the UK is a polluted country known for their **** foods. In most parts of the US, we can still eat the fish we catch.

Last edited:

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
I considered the future possibility of her being my wife. At the start she ticked all the right boxes, but now she's falling on more and more things. I never flat out said to myself, "Yes, this is the girl I'm going to marry," but rather, "This COULD be someone worth marrying."

As for the other possible LTRs, what was I meant to do, sit around and do nothing for 3 months while my bird's away in America, possibly fvcking some other dude??

I also agree that it's possible to have a healthy lifestyle and diet in America, and probably have more readily available healthy foods than most other places in the world. It also has a bucket load of sh1t food, and, unfortunately, it has slightly less now that my bird has been there.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prairiedog24 said:
America's got nothing to do with it. American grocery stores have fresh vegetables, whole wheat bread, some fruit, fish, meats, and I usually swing by a specialty store and pick up a 10lb bag of Quinoa and mix it with everything. (and I only buy bread because I can't afford a mill and bosch mixer to make my own at the moment.)

I've been 110% American all my life, and I promise you I'm healthier than 95% of Europeans. American food has nothing to do with our weight problem. In fact, there's no such thing as American food. American has the food of the WORLD available for cheap everywhere. The problem is simply having healthy priorities, not the food.

I totally agree with the above poster. Learning to take care of yourself is a lifestyle thing. Some have it, some don't. Look at all the people who don't know how to brush their teeth and floss. EWW.

Honestly, compared to the United States the UK is a polluted country known for their **** foods. In most parts of the US, we can still eat the fish we catch.
Yeah? Well in my country blah blah blah blah blah.

Anyway what that quoted guy says is true, it's about making the right choices. Minus the country bashing.

E

Energizer

Lets not start a war of words between the US and the UK before it becomes an argument about the war of independence.

There is little difference nowadays between the US and UK is indecisive, but the US has hotter women and a nicer climate.

Reaction score
If you got with her and she was fat then it only gets worse. Thats a fact. But with this one if she visited the US and got fat then it's a restaurant problem.

Ever since I started dating at a certain point in my life restaurants were the main social activity choice by women in the US.

The trick is what the woman orders, is it healthy food (salads, chicken, fish etc) or is it Pizza/Chinese Food etc.? If she's gaining weight but still eating healthy in front of you while a restaurants then I guarantee she's eating junk food when your not around. Proof is in the pudding (pun intended) or her gut that you can see.

I have this sweet very attractive women I've been in a relationship with for almost a year. She's born in the US and a US citizen but comes from a very small town, so she's humble, good looking etc, but steadily gaining weight little by little. Tragic IMHO.

If your not happy break it off directly or start putting some distance gradually between you and her and start looking around for other women.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be a few pounds overweight, but in my experience, it's the heavier ones that do way more stuff. :kick:

Sir Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna try unhealthy food? Come to Korea. As mentioned above, it is more than possible to buy healthy food in the U.S.. Not so here. Almost everything for sale here is loaded with with preservatives, sugar, and other chemicals geared towards making food into plastic. The only way to get good stuff, like whole grains, is to go to the foreign foods market, and even then the choices are limited... not to mention the prices are severely marked up. Worst yet, Koreans prefer their immitations over real food... chalk it up to nationalism.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend got fat!
:eek: Dont you just hate when that happens?

Byezbozhniy said:
I f*cking hate America so much. I had a sweet, cute, sexy Russian girlfriend and then she goes to America and gets fat. She got back on Monday. I'm embarrassed to invite her out with my friends.
:crackup: Dont blame a country for her actions. She ate what she wanted and obviously does not mind the consequences of her actions or else the first thing she would have did when she got back was hit the gym.

I reeeeally liked this girl, and considered her to be a prospective wife. But I have a strictly 'no fat f*cks' policy. I need to get rid pronto. Any tips? I struggle with breaking up, especially since girls get pretty invested in me.
Tell her that you 'did some soul searching' while she was gone and that you think that you two arent 'meant for each other' and that you should 'go your seperate ways' or for a more direct approach just ask her why she 'ate' your sweetheart (joking).

I can't believe she'd be so selfish! :cool:
Me either, she should have thought about you before stuffing her fat face like some starving african child at the Golden Corral. Sucks for her. Dump her now and tell her to change her eating habits, then come back. If she refuses to do that oh well. If she doesnt meet your standards then that is her problem. Dont listen to these guys, listen to what you feel you should do.

Most of the rest of the comments posted here
You guys misunderstand 'Byezbozhniy'. He wants to break up with this girl. Why are you guys telling him to stay with her?? He clearly stated his 'strictly 'no fat f*cks' policy' and this girl broke it. Maybe if she loses some weight she'll want her back, but for now it is 'curtain call' on this relationship. And why are you discussing food anyhow? You want to discuss food go here: http://www.just-food.com/forums/. Sosuave is not for that. Do something more productive with your time please. I mean zero offense to any of you guys but if you arent going to be apart of the soultion then you shouldnt complain about the problem. Serves no purpose, just waisted thoughts and energy.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
She might be a few pounds overweight, but in my experience, it's the heavier ones that do way more stuff. :kick:
:eek: lol