Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend chose Facebook over me.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I responded to another dude with a similar problem recently. So here's my edited response:

Bullsh!t, you are hung on this girl and you know it. You're in LTR mode thinking no one will show interest in you again; women love the idea of men fighting over them and drama...ohhh... they freaking LOVE drama. Why do you think they can't stop watching those dumb shows and reading magazines?

Gooosh, if I knew you in real life I would have fvcking b!tch-slapped the sh!t out of you and get you outta this pvssy trance you've fallen into. I rarely curse, but I'm actually pissed right now. This behavior is what keeps women seeing men as nothing. :mad:

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING WITH THIS CHICK; YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!!! WAKE THE FVCK UP!!!

Also, the dude in this thread to which I also responded displayed very similar behavior to the one you are displaying right now. Refer to response #44 and don't make me come find you! :trouble:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179838&page=3

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
So she chose Facebook over you. Most of the millions and millions of people on there need their ego's stroked every five minutes or keep it for friends etc. If she is going to cheat and or bask in orbiters pathetic virtual attention she's going to do it anyway. You need to remain indifferent like an adult with your own life. She is only a part of it. Not the whole.

As for the cheating. Forget Facebook. You should have REPLACEDbook.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's actually not facebook that is the problem. it's the person using it. you just chose the wrong girl for you. i see all these dumb b1tches posing with 50 profile pictures of their face etc. chatting to guys all the time about how hot each other are. see, the girl i'm chatting to, she doesn't show off her pictures at all. shes private... she doesnt care about getting the most comments or likes. thats what kinda girl you need bro! you can just tell from a girls profile/pictures what they're like.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Well I guess the reason of my insecurity was that almost a year ago she cheated on me. She also did some very messed up things (Such as choosing her own friends over me). Things have changed drastically since especially since we moved in together.(I really never manned up. I basically just begged her to stop doing that messed up stuff and then over time she stopped) Now, we basically both don't really have friends that we hang out at the University. I guess this is my problem.

I've even tryed therapy but somehow what happened over a year ago always comes up to my mind for some reason.

But I do understand that I am pushing it. However, you would think that your "future wife" will make that sacrifice if it meant so much to someone.
Well here's your problem right here. You actually stay with her after she cheated on you. Foolish mistake, and you're still paying for it mentally. Which is also showing through your interactions with her. Which also drive her to cheat on you again with a more confident man.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you're talking about have a LDR with this *****?! LMFAO, dude you need some serious reevaluation on yourself man. I already know where this story is headed.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
it's actually not facebook that is the problem. it's the person using it. you just chose the wrong girl for you. i see all these dumb b1tches posing with 50 profile pictures of their face etc. chatting to guys all the time about how hot each other are. see, the girl i'm chatting to, she doesn't show off her pictures at all. shes private... she doesnt care about getting the most comments or likes. thats what kinda girl you need bro! you can just tell from a girls profile/pictures what they're like.
yeah man get yourself a girl like this guys:up:

nooooooooooooooooooot

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
hahahaha

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys all make perfect sence.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright hang on, first off its just about facebook, now its about her cheating on you and how its put a new face on the relationship.

Alright. What kind of guy do you think you are being.

A. Nice Guy(a.k.a. average frustrated chump) a man who let a woman cut off his balls and watches her dangle them in a glass jar teasing him. He is used as an emotional tampon, a provider, and when the planets align, a dildo. At all times he is under the impression he will get his balls back. Without his balls, he tries with no true success to please everyone around him, truely selfless, but utterly blind.

b. The player- A man with no true self as he acts according to everyone around him and never on his own free will. If a problem comes, he tries to find a solution, but is usually met with failure as he has no experience of his own. Everything he does, he does for his own gains. He is a rat that hides when exposed and eats the crumbs that a true man leaves behind.

c. Don Juan- A man who prises himself above everything, his body is his temple. He is not greedy, instead he surrounds himself with others like himself, trimming societies fat(AW, players, gold diggers, etc) away from his temple. A problem rarely comes to the Don Juan because he is keen to solve them before they even effect his and his inner circle.

You are A. You are insecure, you are desperate, and you are truly alone. I have friends who would call me a brother. I say this because its quality over quantity. I don't allow myself to become a friend to a women who i was setting up to date because i won't allow myself to be an emotional tampon. I say because to qoute Kevin Kosner "women come and go, brothers are for life"

You are talking about having a long distance relationship with this girl? Seriously. This women shared herself with another guy, wich is probably the largest sign of disrespect towards your masculinity, and you are still with her. And you trust her being far away. Im sorry, but you are an average frustrated chump in every sence of the term.

I used to be like you man. I dumped a girlfriend to move to texas. After five months of living in texas I traveled fourteen hundred miles to be with my ex girlfriend after we had been dating for a year. She told me she wanted to be with me. You know what happened when i got back? She saw me and wouldn't even look me in the eye. I found out later that she started ****ing that mexican boyfriend of hers after he had dumped her to be with someone who would sleep with him, he dumped her right afterwards. She was a virgin until then.

She didn't expect me to come, she literally thought i would say i would come and didn't. I was so desperate to be with her again i threw my life away for it and it was a joke. She expressed her true feelings but with all women, feelings can be stimulated by a man, and he got her.

Leave her, never look back, she is a woman, You are the man, start acting like it
Start your accension out of this shell you are in and become your own man, live your own way, do what you want to please yourself, and you will become Don Juan.

Last edited:

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You sound controlling
2. You and your girlfriend are incompatible
3. If she cares more about her friends than you, never a good sign

If the kitchen's getting a little too hot, get out for your own sanity's sake.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this past weekend I knew that she gave her sister some money for school dues or what not because I had seen it on her phone when I as checking something. I really have no problem with that.

So today we are talking about money or whatnot and she tells me that she wired the money for gas money for her mom. I ask her if she is lieng to me and she says no. I then ask her to borrow her phone to check my bank statement. When I got the phone I had reassured the messages that confirmed what the twenty dollars were for.

This is crazy. Lieing over dumb things.... and she is just going to do the same thing at UGA and I know it. I'm going to try to be calm and just let her know I need a break to think. It will be hard since we live together but I have no school next week so I can just go to my parents house next week and try to do No Contact so I can have time to think about what is best for me.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
So this past weekend I knew that she gave her sister some money for school dues or what not because I had seen it on her phone when I as checking something. I really have no problem with that.

So today we are talking about money or whatnot and she tells me that she wired the money for gas money for her mom. I ask her if she is lieng to me and she says no. I then ask her to borrow her phone to check my bank statement. When I got the phone I had reassured the messages that confirmed what the twenty dollars were for.

This is crazy. Lieing over dumb things.... and she is just going to do the same thing at UGA and I know it. I'm going to try to be calm and just let her know I need a break to think. It will be hard since we live together but I have no school next week so I can just go to my parents house next week and try to do No Contact so I can have time to think about what is best for me.

What's "crazy" is you staying in this relationship. You do realize that normal, healthy relationships don't have these kinds of issues, right? This is some Jerry Springer stuff. Either man up or just buy yourself a place in the trailer park and call it a life.

You don't need a break. You need to end this thing.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't sound like she's going to change. ive known girls exactly like that. look at how many times she's lied to you about silly things? how many lies is it gonna take for you to leave her?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then she breaks up with me......she decided to move out my apartment when i confronted her about lieing and then i begged like an afc...... I always have to learn things the hard way.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
And then she breaks up with me......she decided to move out my apartment when i confronted her about lieing and then i begged like an afc...... I always have to learn things the hard way.
While I'm sorry to hear that, I think everyone here will agree you are better off. If you don't know that now, you will. Time to rebuilt from the start now.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Someone had to be man enough to end that thing. Looks like she did the job for you.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well man, instead of jumping into another relationship take this time to yourself and focus on yourself. I know it sucks being single but if you take advantage of it you can avoid all these problems in the future.

Seriously man, my last post wasn't even a bit inspiring??? I put alot of time into that thing.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard breaking up the first gf and first gf that you penetrate.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You know a sign that men in general are in bad shape? When they have facebook drama!

What has this world come to???? This thread is truly a sign of the end if I ever saw one.

Forget all the other AFC stuff going on with men. This is reaching new low levels.
This, oh lawd this .

In all honesty I find the idea of a man using facebook to be quite embarrassing , might be an over reaction but I still always cringe and switch off when one of my male mates mentions facebook.

On the plus side I got extremely lucky in that my woman doesnt do the whole facebook wank, she doesnt even have a computer for that matter. That was like winning the lottery odds.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path. Those who do not recover are people who cannot or will not completely give themselves to this simple program, usually men and faggots who are constitutionally incapable of being honest with themselves. There are such unfortunates. They are not at fault; they seem to have been born that way (the faggots). They are naturally incapable of grasping and developing a manner of living which demands rigorous honesty, with themsleves and with other women. Their chances are less than average. There are those, too, who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders, but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

Our stories disclose in a general way what we used to be like, what happened, and what we are like now. If you have decided you want what we have and are willing to go to any length to get it — then you are ready to take certain steps.

At some of these we balked. thought we could find an easier, softer way. But we could not. With all the earnestness at our command, we beg of you to be fearless and thorough from the very start. Some of us have tried to hold on to our old ideas and the result was nil until we let go absolutely.

Remember that we deal with pvssy— cunning, baffling, powerful! Without help it is too much for us. But there is One who has all power — that One is sosuave. May you find it now!

Half measures availed us nothing. We stood at the turning point. we asked for sosuave's protection and care with complete abandon.

Here are the steps we took, which are suggested as a program of recovery:

1.We admitted we were powerless over pvssy — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2.Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to manhood.

3.Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of sosuave.

4.Made a searching and fearless moral inventory using the DJ bible as a reference. Actually took the time to read the DJ bible and digest the information

5.Admitted to ourselves, and to another member the nature of our wrongs

6.Were entirely ready to have sosuave remove all these defects of character.

7.WE came to sosuave forum humbled and asked to be pointed in the right direction in our live.

8.Made a list of all the women we wanted to screw, all the traits that they exhibit, and figured out the type of person you had to become to screw these types of women

9.Made direct approaches to women wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or yourself

10.Continued to take personal inventory and always strive to improve yourself in all areas of life

11.Sought through advice and articles ways to improve our contact with women

12.Having had manhood awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to AFC's, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Many of us exclaimed, "What an order! I can't go through with it." Do not be discouraged. No one among us has been able to maintain anything like perfect adherence to these principles. We are not DJs all the damn time. The point is, that we are willing to grow . The principles we have set down are guides to progress.

We claim DJ progress rather than DJ perfection.

Our description of the AFC, our extensive knowledge of the opposite sex and our personal adventure before and after make clear three pertinent ideas:

a) That we were total and helpless AFC's and could not manage our own lives.
b) That probably no woman out there could have relieved our AFCism

c) That sosuave could and would if it were sought