Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my girl acted weird...decipher?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this girl through my old friend, she was seeing him but i guess he didn't like her but i liked her and then i ended up pursing her and now im with her. and now that friend and I aren't cool anymore. so basically what im wondering now is this past weekend, me and her and a few of my friends went out, and we saw that guy. and I was trying to hold her but she didn't want me to. she was telling me "I don't want to make it worse than it already is" and "I dont want to cause trouble" and I got pissed cause he was calling me out to his friends and it seemed like she didn't want to hold me so it made me look bad in front of him. Im just wondering is it legit that she just didn't want to cause trouble? we ended up leaving. in the event that i do see him again and i'm with her, what should I do? should I just ignore him? confront him? or just hold her (if she even lets me?) Im just unsure what to do, cause im pretty positive that i will see him out and about again in the future.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
so basically what im wondering now is this past weekend, me and her and a few of my friends went out, and we saw that guy.

out of the 20000 places you could go on the weekend, why would you go to a place where your ex-friend might be?

and I was trying to hold her but she didn't want me to. she was telling me "I don't want to make it worse than it already is" and "I dont want to cause trouble" and I got pissed cause he was calling me out to his friends and it seemed like she didn't want to hold me so it made me look bad in front of him. Im just wondering is it legit that she just didn't want to cause trouble?

yes it is. what did you want her to do? hold you and kiss you to make him more jealous and possibly start and fight, maybe break your nose with his buddies?

we ended up leaving. in the event that i do see him again and i'm with her, what should I do? should I just ignore him? confront him? or just hold her (if she even lets me?) Im just unsure what to do, cause im pretty positive that i will see him out and about again in the future.
You say "Oh yes, I guess we are going out now. How I envy you that you don't have a girlfriend! How about them Cowboys?"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
I was trying to hold her but she didn't want me to.
What do you mean you are trying to hold her? is she like 5 years old and she needs your hand to cross the street?? or are you just acting like a douchebag by holding her close to you so you can send a message to the other guy to back off if to say "look here this is mine now".

montybrown said:
I got pissed cause he was calling me out to his friends and it seemed like she didn't want to hold me so it made me look bad in front of him.
She didn't made you look bad in front of him, you did. Instead of acting cool about it, you became like an angry crab with his claws in the air.

montybrown said:
Im just wondering is it legit that she just didn't want to cause trouble?
From the way you acted, it sounds pretty legit because the other guy didn't do anything but you are being all wary and paranoid as if you are waiting for some sh1t to hit the fan.

montybrown said:
In the event that i do see him again and i'm with her, what should I do? should I just ignore him? confront him? or just hold her (if she even lets me?)
Its obvious that you can't ignore him and act cool about it, so I suggest for your sake that unless you leave in a tiny ass town with only one hangout place, that you move to another location with your girl.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with DjDamage. Anytime some guy is trying to make you look bad. Or for instance hit on your girlfriend. Just be cool and let it slide. Don't let it bother you or atleast act like it doesn't. You come out to be the better guy in the end.