Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf wants me to get tested STDS

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a virgin before me.

We've been having sex bareback for almost 6 months

and out of no where she wants me to get tested?

ive had sex with 3 girls before her, condom every time and have no symptoms ever. shes begging me to get tested but i think this is a blatant waste of my time

how do i handle this

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably got an STD from some other guy she's fvcking behind your back and got treated for it and now she's feeling guilty about it and hopes you didn't catch it.

That or you are such a smooth playa she's feeling insecure.

In anycase you just tell her point blank you aren't getting tested and if she doesn't like it there's the door.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nubian-knight said:
She was a virgin before me.

We've been having sex bareback for almost 6 months

and out of no where she wants me to get tested?

ive had sex with 3 girls before her, condom every time and have no symptoms ever. shes begging me to get tested but i think this is a blatant waste of my time

how do i handle this

Why not just do it. Maybe she saw some pix of a nasty STD online, maybe her cooch has been itchy or something, regardless, there's no harm in both of you getting tested. Small amount of time to ease any worries she may have.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
She probably got an STD from some other guy she's fvcking behind your back and got treated for it and now she's feeling guilty about it and hopes you didn't catch it.

That or you are such a smooth playa she's feeling insecure.

In anycase you just tell her point blank you aren't getting tested and if she doesn't like it there's the door.

I thought that may be the reason, that she picked something up from someone else but then i realized 1) theres been 0 evidence of cheating and 2) she needs to know if she has something for this upcoming vaccine shes getting, which she had mentioned various times before she asked me to get tested. The doctor said getting the vaccine if she has an active or dormant std could be really serious so she wants me and her to get tested

but i really dont have anything, im almost 110% sure

aaa fack

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nubian-knight said:
I thought that may be the reason, that she picked something up from someone else but then i realized 1) theres been 0 evidence of cheating and 2) she needs to know if she has something for this upcoming vaccine shes getting, which she had mentioned various times before she asked me to get tested. The doctor said getting the vaccine if she has an active or dormant std could be really serious so she wants me and her to get tested

but i really dont have anything, im almost 110% sure

aaa fack
Why doesn't she get tested herself??

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go and get tested at the same time. It's fair and honest that you both know what you've got.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeyondCharm said:
Go and get tested at the same time. It's fair and honest that you both know what you've got.

Yea i just called her and shes fine with that.

Shes pretty virginal and i think the doctor scaring her about the affects of getting the vaccine with a potential std scared her and since ive had sex before us and she hasnt she was worried.

i straiht up told her its her concern not mine, and wel do it at the same time, she said sure.

done w.e. prolly takes like 5 min anyway

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get tested, It's not a big deal. I don't know why this is such a big deal for everyone. It's not like they make you wear a scarlet letter. Just curious, but how come you aren't using condoms?

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I don't know why this is such a big deal for everyone.
Nobody wants disease, especially not incurable and lethal ones, which some STDs are.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxwell said:
Nobody wants disease, especially not incurable and lethal ones, which some STDs are.

If you have a disease, not getting it treated is about the worst thing you can do. I've gotten tested twice. Yeah, it was stressful, but both times the results came back negative. The peace of mind was worth it in the end.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
stop having sex bareback!

Don't be a fvck up.

And never, ever believe that a woman is being honest about their sexual history. In an era of "reborn virgins" and men that don't count, her 0 could very well have a 1 in front of it.

AllInADaysWork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont bother getting tested unless you believe you've contracted something. To me, it only brings more stress submitting a test, awaiting the results, and AWHing after your test negative. If you've been playing safe, and nothing arwy has gone on, don't worry about it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with getting tested.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AllInADaysWork said:
Dont bother getting tested unless you believe you've contracted something. To me, it only brings more stress submitting a test, awaiting the results, and AWHing after your test negative. If you've been playing safe, and nothing arwy has gone on, don't worry about it.
terrible fvckin advice

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get tested. Small price to pay for getting to put it in bare. Just make sure she's on the pill.