Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf keeps telling me how hot her guy friend is

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been dating my gf for around 3 months, and she's currently in college. Lately she keeps telling me that she finds a certain guy friend of hers really sexy, and to be honest I don't know if it's a test or what.

How should a Don Juan act when his gf says 'isn't so and so gorgeous'? Should I stand up to her and tell her not to rub my nose in it and that she's being rude etc, or should I just ignore it and laugh it off? Which would be the better way in order to keep her attracted to me?

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
start talking about other girls who you want to give your meat popsicle to.

Reaction score
drop her a hint, that you think that one of her friends is a knockout that you wouldn't mind nailing for nights on end.... (you should try and casually drop it in at the same time she is talking about the other guy, even if her female friend is around)

thunderleg

Reaction score
im no expert but i will play wit her ill be like...really than he must look "almost" as good as me.u know things like that like that she will see that he is no treat watever u do dont get mad.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! I've just said a few things to her to diffuse the situation, seems to have worked! I'll keep my cool, and I like that c+f comment about him almost looking as gorgeous as me!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz
Hey guys, I've been dating my gf for around 3 months, and she's currently in college. Lately she keeps telling me that she finds a certain guy friend of hers really sexy, and to be honest I don't know if it's a test or what.

How should a Don Juan act when his gf says 'isn't so and so gorgeous'? Should I stand up to her and tell her not to rub my nose in it and that she's being rude etc, or should I just ignore it and laugh it off? Which would be the better way in order to keep her attracted to me?

Ding, Ding, Ding.. Hear that Bell? She's hitting you below the belt with comments about another "sexy" Guy. Drop Her.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I would totally just see it as a test. Laugh it off, be ****y funny, and bring up that one of her friends is a freak, etc. I wouldn't drop her, or end the date or anything like that. That only shows that it does bother you, and your not secure enough to take some comments about another guys looks.
Man up, and dust it/her off w. Stealing this fools thunder by being the man... laughing it off. Then direct the attention to some hot chicks. But I would suggest NOT doing it right after she brings up this guy. Then it would seem related, and would just appear that your trying to get back at her. Indicating that it really did bother you.

You could blend with her notion of this guy like this as well, accentuating his faults, lowering his value, stealing his thunder:

her: omg Doofus is sooooooooo cute.

you: he ain't got nothing on me... I'm the don juan dizzle (big cheeky grimace)... and whats up with homey's shoes!? Christ... those are god awful (passionately said in disgust, so that she wouldn't want align with liking them/him, and be seen in someone's eyes as she has no style either).

another example:

her: omg Doofus is just gorgeous

you: ya he's alright, sort of bland looking though. and someone told me he has a 2 inch c*ck. (lmao... at this point you could either laugh with cheeky delight, or bluff and totally stick that notion in her mind with serious intent.

you: for real... seriously... thats what I heard.

Then at this moment, pick her up in a big bear hug, and all with a smile and joking, and say... "he ain't got nothing on my nutz and bolt baby."

She'll laugh, and enjoy the fact that your confident/****y enough in your sexual power, and then totally fall back into you as the focal point... the man.

Then like 5min. later walking down the street... point out some smoking hot chick, and compliment something on her, that you really sincerely like. "Wow... she has beautiful eyes"... "what sexy hair"... "damn look at that chicks legs... must be a fan of downward dog"

Hahahaa...

Anyways... thats my angle on it'

DarkLight

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
No don't joke around with her.

That's a huge disrespect and red flag. The next time she does it the day is over. She does it again and again then dump her.

JC
i agree with this

why would she be sh!testting 3 mos into the relationship. You probably dont check out women blatantly in front of her and should expect the same courtesy

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

See my response to your thread in my thread 'Around the CampFire'.

A-Unit

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well I did hear him saying he likes fat chicks."

"Too bad that hes gay though right?"

"Yes, you are right. Hes almost as irresistable as I am."

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Awesome - Say, why don't we try and hook him up with my friend Lisa - now that chick is fvcking hot. I mean hot. I mean really fvcking HOT."

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex used to drop lines like that every once in a while when we'd watch tv. "Oh, that guys so hot.." and bullsh*t. Even though I'm about 10 leagues above these dorks.

One day I just told her:

"Why don't you show me abit of respect when you're around me? I don't tell you about how hot other girls are when I'm around you. So, I expect the same back."

She never brought up guys ever again.

Your situation is abit different though because it's a real guy. I normally would just ignore pointless comments that she makes about guys unless she gets out of hand, then I would tell her to keep quite.

Or you could bring the heat back... "I would definitely have sex with your friend Sarah, she is unreal.. give me 5 minutes with her and she'll end up pregnant."

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously knows what she's doing...

It's not SUCH a big thing, but it's definately 'a thing' (a test)...I think.

Best way to handle it is not let it effect you at all. Turn it into a funny situation using one of the suggestions above...This shows you're not insecure or paranoid, you're not worried about her leaving you for another man, even if you were worried it's better to show that you're not because otherwise it will -attraction.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation happen once with a girl and guys she would see on the big screen or tv, and I started doing the same thing back at her. Normally I wouldn't ogle women in front of her but when I started this she was able to realize how she was coming accross and it quickly died down.

Fluke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I would just ignore the comment or say something ****y but you say she does this repeatedly. In this situation using a humorous response doesnt seem to be the way to go. Dont get angry or whatever about it, but you need to be perfectly clear that she has to stop that. Id suggest something like Jcrew said. To me being humorous when this is happening constantly is just giving her permission to keep doing it. Like you arent man enough to say what you want.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to Guitar Whiz: I agree that it is a $hit test, but at the same time, I also agree with others that it is DISRESPECTFUL considering that you are having meaningful relations with this chick.

If she brought it up more than once, and it bothered me, I'd say "Babe... Behave"

Its my standard response when my chick gets out of line.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so suprised that so few of you have any self-respect.

This is a dump. If shes "testing" you, theres a reason to test you which means youve already showed yourself as weak and vulnerable.

you messed up, there is no fixing it. theres only one move to keep yourself on the up and up.

Dump.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
This is a dump. If shes "testing" you, theres a reason to test you which means youve already showed yourself as weak and vulnerable.
Do you think a woman will NOT test a man just to see if he has a backbone? Women do this all the time, it's just one of those things we have to learn how to deal with.

The picture changes when you keep cool, somehow let her know that you don't appreciate the comment, and yet she keeps doing it. THEN I would put the word "dump" into the equation.